PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Group sex and...... zarozhenie

Страницы : [1] 2 3

WERTina
23.11.2004, 07:54
Whether infection SPIDOM is possible or probable at group sex. For example, if one of partnyorsh was zarazhenna, but the man used a condom........... Also has not changed it or him before the sexual certificate or act with not infected partnyorshej........... Whether infection SPIDOM of the healthy girl is possible or probable???????????

Vell
24.11.2004, 03:29
I think, that is quite possible or probable...

The woman-doctor
25.11.2004, 15:00
Probably

WERTina
29.11.2004, 07:57
I shall raise the question on another.......... If chance to not catch, and what?

DeLux
02.12.2004, 11:39
99 %

The girlfriend
02.12.2004, 14:45
WERTina, listen, you for certain the girl good, whether but in your 16 years early so vividly to be interested in underground methods of an abortion and a group sex? I do not wish to read morals, but except for sex in a life something or something else should be?

04.12.2004, 20:58
WERTina, listen, you for certain the girl good, whether but in your 16 years early so vividly to be interested in underground methods of an abortion and a group sex? I do not wish to read morals, but except for sex in a life something or something else should be?

Brains for example! Well as a variant....

WERTina
06.12.2004, 16:42
You neznaete me, did not see, did not communicate in alive............ I do not think, that my 16 years, it is any parameter. I think, that I have quite grown for sex attitudes or relations...... Not only in plne appearance, but also character. Really, was a mistake or an error to not be protected, but (thanks the Lord) I not zaberemennela. Now I really ask pottverzhdeny my fears.............. But in fact will agree, I did not mention myself, and did not speak there was such case or I simply am or be interested. Therefore I ask to not condemn me at a forum, and only to help or assist advice or council with those or other situations.

The woman-doctor
09.12.2004, 17:13
You do not take offence, certainly, to you will always try to help or assist and advise here.. But it is simple, I think, everyone worry, when read such reports.. (for example, even on packing of condoms it is written - what to use a condom it is possible only at one sexual certificate or act) and nadejatsja, that it is simple you or something will learn your girlfriends.

Success to you.

11.12.2004, 23:48
You neznaete me, did not see, did not communicate in alive............ I do not think, that my 16 years, it is any parameter. I think, that I have quite grown for sex attitudes or relations...... Not only in plne appearance, but also character. Really, was a mistake or an error to not be protected, but (thanks the Lord) I not zaberemennela. Now I really ask pottverzhdeny my fears.............. But in fact will agree, I did not mention myself, and did not speak there was such case or I simply am or be interested. Therefore I ask to not condemn me at a forum, and only to help or assist advice or council with those or other situations.

Go analyses hand over! To mountain onions!

And not only on Vich. Do not forget about a clamidiosis, gardnerelez, papilomy the person, a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma, a hepatitis In, With and many other things.

Remember only one HYGIENE - the MORTGAGE of HEALTH!!!!!!!!

Mood-fly
13.12.2004, 22:00
I do not know, that there at you with appearance and character, but you precisely have not grown to such adult entertainments! You do not know even elementary hygienic rules! Oh, as you will regret that now do or make, believe, unfortunately, about it or this I can speak by own experience. Even if to you ofigitelno has carried, and you after such extreme have remained healthy how to wash from such mud soul?!! A life such magnificent thing, and you it or her as tonchajshego silks a dress tramble down on grjazn! Even if you now will feel only aggression in reply to my message, is assured, in five-seven years all will understand. Be not late!

_
17.12.2004, 22:48
I do not know, that there at you with appearance and character, but you precisely have not grown to such adult entertainments! You do not know even elementary hygienic rules! Oh, as you will regret that now do or make, believe, unfortunately, about it or this I can speak by own experience. Even if to you ofigitelno has carried, and you after such extreme have remained healthy how to wash from such mud soul?!! A life such magnificent thing, and you it or her as tonchajshego silks a dress tramble down on grjazn! Even if you now will feel only aggression in reply to my message, is assured, in five-seven years all will understand. Be not late!

If something is not pleasant to you. Not the fact, what is it dirtly.

21.12.2004, 03:20

If it seems to you, that Lady Hamilton not the whore it does not mean, that so it and is.

22.12.2004, 00:23

If it seems to you, that Lady Hamilton not the whore it does not mean, that so it and is.

Schas will start to shout, as in a trite joke, citizens, - ju have called me! Madam Hamilton! I shall explain at once, * means not personally you (she while in a kind has no you), she speaks about the person, whose name is chosen by you as nika. Cautiously it is necessary with nikami, it is possible to cause or call nechajanye associations.

CHeburashka
22.12.2004, 18:36
Girls, tastes and predochtenija at all can be the, but on courageous experiments it is necessary nevertheless not in besbashennye 14-16 years to go, and a little bit to grow wiser for this purpose... So, I agree with the "higher" orator Condemning valjanie in a mud...

Mood-fly
25.12.2004, 15:13
If something is not pleasant to you. Not the fact, what is it dirtly. [/quote]

Yes, the darling.. Business not in personal preferences, and that to big I burn, in this world in general about morals have forgotten, as though it or her and is not present at all... For what in the world send or have come, will think then? Or in general in parallel?

_
28.12.2004, 18:10
Yes, the darling.. Business not in personal preferences, and that to big I burn, in this world in general about morals have forgotten, as though it or her and is not present at all... For what in the world send or have come, will think then? Or in general in parallel?

If in the world have forgotten about something for you important, to the world and address, instead of to _.

_
02.01.2005, 07:20

Schas will start to shout, as in a trite joke, citizens, - ju have called me! Madam Hamilton! I shall explain at once, * means not personally you (she while in a kind has no you), she speaks about the person, whose name is chosen by you as nika. Cautiously it is necessary with nikami, it is possible to cause or call nechajanye associations.

Kakashka has told or said that that wished to tell or say, on that she and kakashka

The girlfriend
03.01.2005, 16:48
Oh, you have made laugh me, little girls! While has read up already and has forgotten about what there was an initial subject.

To the author - we already mentioned repeatedly that anybody to condemn you is not going to. It is your life and as you it or her will live - exclusively your business. Want without brains - yes please, to us it is to a drum or reel. But will count that you once a month to shock us with the next topic about underground methods of an abortion or details of a group sex and te de and to get in the answer only support and approval too, softly to tell or say, fondly? You mention or touch;affect such subjects to which at many of us the unbiassed attitude or relation, therefore excuse if style is sometimes sharp. Perceive it not as contempt for the person and as attempt to show you, that that than you are engaged can cause very negatively painted emotions.

And absolutely at last - it is a lot of at us here early ripened for sex and the girls advanced in this business oshivaetsja, all on surprising coincidence of circumstances as whores work. Not Turkey, certainly, but all the same pleasant in such job is not present anything. IMHO.

_
04.01.2005, 20:46
I am possible vstrjanu? The Girl, you are free to do or make everything, that will find or consider necessary (have grown or you have not grown to these attitudes or relations - not to us, forumjankam to solve), sleep though with the whole polkom - on health! But you take care of this or thus notorious health! Vzroslost is not an opportunity to do or make everything, that will want, and to bear for it the responsibility, in this case - not only for itself, but also for the future children. If at your group one condom on everything about what responsibility there can be a speech... Here also abuse you here all as nashkodivshego, the silly kid putting fingers in the rosella as you sodejannogo do not understand danger. Clever people experiment sex, instead of with own health. IMHO.

Mood-fly
09.01.2005, 04:33
If lady Hamilton seemed, that to her someone addressed, I advise her with sledushchim a post in turn to address to the Woman-doctor.

Vell
10.01.2005, 22:38
How much or As far as I know, AIDS can be shown both through a floor of year and in a year, all depends on your immunity... Therefore and analyses on AIDS now can be negative, but 100 % will be not not approved or confirmed by me.

The woman- what will tell or say on the bill of it or this?

Incognita
15.01.2005, 13:30
Mda.... Anything this 16-years girl, I think, will not understand.... Now will not understand... And then.... I agree with Mood-fly... But if everyone will recollect herself from 15 up to 25 (who is not more younger) in fact too the heap of mistakes or errors was and a little on what reflected, when did or made... The youth - she is hot, here and cut in her from a brachium... It not in the justification, no! Simply painfully, that in a century of such advanced technologies, the person remains, at times, wild and uneducated in elementary things.

The woman-doctor
15.01.2005, 13:48
Vell, yes, on a HIV nothing will show the analysis right after contact.

_
16.01.2005, 18:02

Yes, the darling.. Business not in personal preferences, and that to big I burn, in this world in general about morals have forgotten, as though it or her and is not present at all... For what in the world send or have come, will think then? Or in general in parallel? [/quote]

If lady Hamilton seemed, that to her someone addressed, I advise her with sledushchim a post in turn to address to the Woman-doctor.

Probably, this time too it seemed