PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cigarettes without a nicotine

Whim
17.11.2004, 00:15
All greetings!

Has heard about cigarettes without a nicotine "Tavolga" for those who wishes to stop to smoke. Like also you smoke, and harm any...

If something knows someone about these cigarettes or even tried or tasted, share pliz the information and impression.

Estee
20.11.2004, 08:50
Has heard about cigarettes without a nicotine "Tavolga" for those who wishes to stop to smoke. Like also you smoke, and harm any...

I about such did not hear, but how pitches? Always thought, that harm not from a nicotine, and from them. Though if to stop to smoke to get rid of nicotinic dependence more important...

Baba Manya
30.11.2004, 05:03
Personally I prefer obranyj a method - a nicotine without cigarettes. You paste an adhesive tape with small doses of a nicotine, and constantly you wean. I on myself did not test this method because never smoked. And here to the stepfather have very much helped or assisted.

Whim
06.12.2004, 12:26
Personally I prefer obranyj a method - a nicotine without cigarettes. You paste an adhesive tape with small doses of a nicotine, and constantly you wean. I on myself did not test this method because never smoked. And here to the stepfather have very much helped or assisted.

Yes at me more psychological dependence on cigarettes rather than physical......

Estee
07.12.2004, 20:17

Yes at me more psychological dependence on cigarettes rather than physical......

And the friend stopped to smoke by means of an adhesive tape, spoke, as nicotinic dependence so reflexes of type a tightening, etc. to Me too vanish is believed hardly vanishes.

LightAngel
19.12.2004, 15:01
The cancer of lungs not from a nicotine happens, and from an inhaled smoke and pitches in itself being. So all these cigarettes - a poppycock. IMHO.

And in occasion of psychological dependence.... Saw somehow for a long time the program on a telebox about that as it is possible to stop to smoke, bourgeois transfer was, but I think and at us it is possible to find any such personal belongings now... And so, there any plastic cigarette showed, it or her, like, instead of present or true it is necessary to suck, when it would be desirable to be tightened or delayed. For those people at whom psychological dependence is more, than nicotinic. It looks or appears, certainly is a little comical, but probably helps or assists...

Baba Manya
28.12.2004, 21:25

That is, at you oral bracing? Then ruminate, gryzite morkovku, treat nerves.

Baba Manya
03.01.2005, 02:03
And the friend stopped to smoke by means of an adhesive tape, spoke, as nicotinic dependence so reflexes of type a tightening, etc. to Me too vanish is believed hardly vanishes.

The main thing to go through the first week. It is better to leave there where there are no temptations. To leave for mountains where it is impossible to buy or purchase cigarettes.

LI
05.01.2005, 01:51

PPKS if it will be necessary, I shall throw without problems. And in general I can sit week of the house and about cigarettes to not recollect at all.

Whim
14.01.2005, 08:11

PPKS if it will be necessary, I shall throw without problems. And in general I can sit week of the house and about cigarettes to not recollect at all.

So that's just the point, houses I sit and at all I do not recollect, and at job everyone smoke.... Only I come on job and at once for a cigarette

Again Miss
30.01.2005, 19:32
All greetings!

If something knows someone about these cigarettes or even tried or tasted, share pliz the information and impression.

I tried or tasted this Tavolgu. Pleasantly, to smoke it is possible. Only travkoj smells! Over me all office neighed, when I so to smoke threw, and visitors a nose drove also brows lifted

Baba Manya
16.02.2005, 14:28

What means " if it will be necessary "? To throw it is necessary already now. Now the right moment to throw. Or you wait for pregnancy? My father-in-law has thrown when to him have performed operation on gums or gingivas. To him already for 50 was. He then spoke that if knew as easily to throw that would throw for a long time. And it or him have intimidated stories about lomkah and hallucinations.

natus
22.02.2005, 21:57
Correctly here some comrades, that in cigarettes write the most dangerous - not a nicotine, and pitches and products of burning which are carcinogens. So it is better to stop, probably, by means of nicotinic adhesive tape to smoke, well or there zhvachechku to chew, nutlets pogryzt

Baba Manya
11.03.2005, 20:42
Some comrades, that in cigarettes correctly here write the most dangerous - not a nicotine, and pitches and products of burning which are carcinogens. So it is better to stop, probably, by means of nicotinic adhesive tape to smoke, well or there zhvachechku to chew, nutlets pogryzt

Better a cud than nutlets. Of those that have stopped to smoke many complain of a sharp set of weight. Still, besides an adhesive tape and a nicotinic cud there is such preparation which inhale as antiasthmatic. You wear in such balonchiki, and instead of a cigarette you inhale.

natus
03.04.2005, 15:36
Better a cud than nutlets. Of those that have stopped to smoke many complain of a sharp set of weight. Still, besides an adhesive tape and a nicotinic cud there is such preparation which inhale as antiasthmatic. You wear in such balonchiki, and instead of a cigarette you inhale.

Probably... I do not smoke, so, cleanly theoretically I argue

Baba Manya
07.04.2005, 00:10

Probably... I do not smoke, so, cleanly theoretically I argue

I too essentially do not smoke. And so it is a lot of muck in a life, infections everyones stick. Still or even voluntary to add "floret" in a bouquet?

LI
16.06.2005, 19:30

What means " if it will be necessary "? To throw it is necessary already now. Now the right moment to throw. Or you wait for pregnancy? My father-in-law has thrown when to him have performed operation on gums or gingivas. To him already for 50 was. He then spoke that if knew as easily to throw that would throw for a long time. And it or him have intimidated stories about lomkah and hallucinations.

No, I do not wait for pregnancy, it only one of occasions to stop to smoke. Simply I do not wish to throw that's all.