PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Throbbing pain in the left appendage

ECLAIR
31.10.2004, 06:40
Nobody knows what is it?

Sweet
17.11.2004, 00:07
More likely to the doctor, hand over analyses, on uzi descend or go!! It can be an inflammation, with it or him is better to not tighten or delay and treat at once - while in chronic has not passed also soldering were not formed. And the temperature is?

Poline
01.12.2004, 04:40
And how you hurts?

I today could not sleep at night - so the bottom of a stomach or belly exactly under a belly-button hurted or was ill;was sick and gives still downwards to a perineum, and, to tell or say, to go painfully, to be straightened painfully, it would be desirable to be curtailed or turned and lay.

Simply up to the doctor at least on Tuesday. I on all have changed the mind, on an appendicitis...

ECLAIR
04.12.2004, 20:59
More likely to the doctor, hand over analyses, on uzi descend or go!! It can be an inflammation, with it or him is better to not tighten or delay and treat at once - while in chronic has not passed also soldering were not formed. And the temperature is?

No, temperatures are not present. And a problem with the doctor - in any way I shall not find normal.

ECLAIR
17.12.2004, 01:42
And how you hurts?

I today could not sleep at night - so the bottom of a stomach or belly exactly under a belly-button hurted or was ill;was sick and gives still downwards to a perineum, and, to tell or say, to go painfully, to be straightened painfully, it would be desirable to be curtailed or turned and lay.

Simply up to the doctor at least on Tuesday. I on all have changed the mind, on an appendicitis...

I have pains in directly on a fold - a pubis and a leg or foot absolutely below, but I feel, that this left appendage.

Sweet
24.12.2004, 15:01
ECLAIR, vsetki try to find the doctor as soon as possible. It is better to not joke of it or this, an inflammation to treat - a little pleasant...

Poline
27.12.2004, 12:59
In general, in my opinion, first, it is necessary to make US of a small basin, there will look or see a uterus (a body, shejka), appendages (pipes, ovaries), pozadimatochnoe space. On idea, should answer a question that hurts (but, for example, in our out-patient department can also nothing to tell or say))

And now has still thought, can, it and ligaments or cords, and can, lymphonoduses so hurt?

ECLAIR
16.06.2005, 16:18
In general, in my opinion, first, it is necessary to make US of a small basin, there will look or see a uterus (a body, shejka), appendages (pipes, ovaries), pozadimatochnoe space. On idea, should answer a question that hurts (but, for example, in our out-patient department can also nothing to tell or say))

And now has still thought, can, it and ligaments or cords, and can, lymphonoduses so hurt?

Thanks for advice or council, I shall be checked up. But ligaments or cords hurt not and lymphonoduses are precisely.