PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Once again about pains and about erosion

Poline
08.12.2004, 23:24
Respond please, at me two questions, and one bolezneno reminds of itself(himself).

Today could not fall asleep from a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, under a belly-button, giving in a perineum at night. Painfully to go, strain muscles of a stomach or belly. To the doctor I can get at the best on Tuesday, and has changed the mind already everything, the appendicitis, an ovary can...

And the second question. Whether there can be an erosion from, say, mechanical, damages (I mean the sexual certificate or act, we not so coincide with the husband in "sizes")?

_
13.12.2004, 08:22
At me the cystitis has begun with such pain. Has bought or purchased in a drugstore an antibiotic from a cystitis which once only should be accepted. All has passed or has taken place.

o
07.01.2005, 17:14
At me the cystitis has begun with such pain. Has bought or purchased in a drugstore an antibiotic from a cystitis which once only should be accepted. All has passed or has taken place.

The cystitis from one reception of tablets has passed or has taken place?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krjuto!

It was exact a cystitis?

_
16.06.2005, 11:11

The cystitis from one reception of tablets has passed or has taken place?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krjuto!

It was exact a cystitis?

hz, well I have told or said give a medicine for a cystitis, me and a distance. At us excellent or different pharmacists in a local drugstore.