PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Monthly after an abortion

Baba Manya
11.03.2005, 21:37
How much usually it is necessary to wait monthly after an abortion? 2 weeks, 4? I had an abortion on Thursday, till now krovit. When to expect sledushchy a menstrual cycle? Whether can leave on its or his restoration of more month? And than it is better to be protected? I would like to start to accept tablets as soon as possible. Or it is better to refrain while? Thanks in advance.

The woman-doctor
24.03.2005, 11:56
Usually following menses should begin, as at usual mentruatsii... Plus-minus some days.

For selection of contraception it is necessary to go to the doctor. Most likely, to appoint or nominate nizkodozirovannye oral kontartseptivy.

Baba Manya
16.06.2005, 06:08
Usually following menses should begin, as at usual mentruatsii... Plus-minus some days.

For selection of contraception it is necessary to go to the doctor. Most likely, to appoint or nominate nizkodozirovannye oral kontartseptivy.

I also am going to to drink orto- with a low dose of estrogen, as earlier a saw. At us in Staffs or States it is the most popular tablet now. Have solved with the husband that if we shall plan the second child together, efficiently, after I shall pass or shall take place full inspection at the doctor that there were no then lapses as last time when the child has been conceived during an inflammation of lungs.