PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatuazh

Halny
06.11.2004, 13:03
Devchenki, from the medical point of view than it is dangerous tatuazh?

DeLux
15.11.2004, 21:55
Entering of an infection.

Halny
09.12.2004, 10:32
DeLux, spasib!

You casually do not know any site on this subject? I try or taste different arguments to dissuade the son from a tattoo though I understand a gregarious fashion

DeLux
07.01.2005, 20:51
DeLux, spasib!

You casually do not know any site on this subject? I try or taste different arguments to dissuade the son from a tattoo though I understand a gregarious fashion

Let in interior does or makes, and at itself let everyone disinfect, deloff that. Needles for tattooes disposable. Here at itself let upakoffku raskrojut.

At me tozh is. It is alive-is healthy.

Adult malyshka!
02.02.2005, 15:04
Excuse that I get.... If tatu time or temporary dissuade that you vrjadli can. Then though in good interior send.

And if a constant tatu explain that to him it or she constantly should be supported or maintained in a good status (and it is money... Money... Money), and that will blur.. Plus to all it or he can have complexities with entering on job (well it certainly seldom, if she on not striking place). Here for example in the developed countries where melitsionery receive huge salaries, and so my friend because of a tattoo in the bottom of a stomach or belly (which it is not visible in clothes) have not taken! Though examinations has handed over. Here then he has very strongly regretted, about the nonsense made in a youth. And mum probably too dissuaded that it.

aleko
07.02.2005, 03:29
Yes no trouble is not present in a tattoo. I have made to myself half a year back, all ok. Only at home skandaaaal byl.koshmar!!! Well niche, the beauty demands victims. Though to that as - someone - is beautiful, and someone - similarity with " zekovskoj culture. " The main thing that the interior normal was where all is sterile that bjaka any has not got. And more - it is necessary to endure a pain, most boljuchee a place - on a bone, in sense, on a scapula, on a loin... Well and on a stomach or belly certainly. And the drawing is necessary without sense (my personal opinion), views for a life vary...

xa
15.02.2005, 03:25
The ancient joke is recollected in this occasion....

The young wife admits to the husband in the first marriage night:

- Dear when I have fallen in love for the first time I has made a tattoo liked on the right breast... When I have fallen in love second time, I have made a portrait on the left breast...

The young husband as will laugh loudly...

- The darling, what with you????

- I have presented as at them in 30 years of a muzzle to be extended....

Halny
15.06.2005, 12:31
Scandals in occasion of tatu will not be for my part. Simply I try to overpersuade 17- years or summer that though has waited and has well considered.

On that I and mother

From modern, for me hours of a marvellous fashion, I do not jump aside.

If I do not like trousers on boys who keep on their "tomatoes", does not mean, that such trousers I do not buy to the son.

While I struggle with nasty desire of blackmail: tatu tatu, you bald - and I bald. Et so, imaginations on a free subject