PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Edema

Elsje
21.11.2004, 04:36
Whether who nibud knows such illness or disease of a stomach or belly a-edema. Attributes strongly raisen stomach or belly and at retraction and vytjagivanie a stomach or belly are published sounds as though he is filled by water even if it to do or make on toshchak. And how it to be treated?

Molli
09.12.2004, 01:08
Whether who nibud Knows such illness or disease of a stomach or belly a-edema.

Elsje if the abdominal cavity is really filled by a liquid it already the ASCITES.

This very dangerous disease appearing as a result of a heart failure, a cirrhosis of a liver, a peritonitis, etc.

Treatment: elimination of the basic illness or disease; for simplification of a status of the patient appoint or nominate diuretics, resort also to a puncture of an abdominal wall and vypuskaniju liquids.

And in general it like is lethally dangerous, at least animals with it or this it seems at all treat.

Elsje
24.12.2004, 19:30
Whether who nibud Knows such illness or disease of a stomach or belly a-edema.

Elsje if the abdominal cavity is really filled by a liquid it already the ASCITES.

This very dangerous disease appearing as a result of a heart failure, a cirrhosis of a liver, a peritonitis, etc.

Treatment: elimination of the basic illness or disease; for simplification of a status of the patient appoint or nominate diuretics, resort also to a puncture of an abdominal wall and vypuskaniju liquids.

And in general it like is lethally dangerous, at least animals with it or this it seems at all treat.

Very sad information. Well good, for the beginning it is necessary to be checked up, that is to be surveyed.

The visitor
04.01.2005, 02:48
Usually the edema comes at already dying person. Very much often at last stage of a cancer.

And if at you the raisen stomach or belly, it does not speak about an edema.

Can quite be from skopivshehsja gases in an intestine.

Molli
07.01.2005, 13:04
Can Quite be from skopivshehsja gases in an intestine.

Precisely, to dohturu bystrenko and to not think out to itself diagnoses ahead of time

Elsje
09.01.2005, 16:40
Can Quite be from skopivshehsja gases in an intestine.

Precisely, to dohturu bystrenko and to not think out to itself diagnoses ahead of time

Only do not shout at me, it to me the healer has told or said.. To which I have addressed for the help

gopa
28.01.2005, 08:23
The healer on fik, itself to the doctor. I quite seriously, with a stomach or belly not shchutjat.

Correctly the Visitor has told or said (), that an edema-it or -this;-thus last stage of a cancer. At me mum has died from takoi illnesses or diseases.

skarlet
10.02.2005, 12:47
Whether who nibud Knows such illness or disease of a stomach or belly a-edema. Attributes strongly raisen stomach or belly and at retraction and vytjagivanie a stomach or belly are published sounds as though he is filled by water even if it to do or make on toshchak. And how it to be treated?

Certainly to the doctor, you where live and how old are you, what you to sharlatankam go?

In general that if vodichki to have a drink, and then to do or make that that you speak a tummy, will gurgle too!

Elsje
05.03.2005, 02:26
Whether who nibud Knows such illness or disease of a stomach or belly a-edema. Attributes strongly raisen stomach or belly and at retraction and vytjagivanie a stomach or belly are published sounds as though he is filled by water even if it to do or make on toshchak. And how it to be treated?

Certainly to the doctor, you where live and how old are you, what you to sharlatankam go?

In general that if vodichki to have a drink, and then to do or make that that you speak a tummy, will gurgle too!

In that that and a trouble, that the stomach or belly gurgles on toshchak when there not vodichki do not peep is not present. Next week I go on uzi.

E-rolling
22.03.2005, 13:57
What has the doctor told or said?..

At my husband the cat has died of an edema... Animals, certainly, not so effectively treat, as people, but nevertheless I think, what is it very dangerously...

fifka has not entered
15.06.2005, 00:15
Only do not shout at me, it to me the healer has told or said.. To which I have addressed for the help

And the healer to you has not told or said, what there at you gurgles? Mozh it is its or her money gurgle, to her hochut?

At an edema the stomach or belly does not gurgle any more, inflates or fans it or him so, what not poshevelitsja.

Often - last stage of an oncology. Not today - zavrta to forefathers.

Do not hammer in a head nonsense. Address to physicians. Possibly accumulated gases. At disease of an intestine, in particular at colitises there is something similar.