PDA

Просмотр полной версии : postinor

alevtina
17.01.2005, 21:04
Little girls who accepted postinor, helps or assists?

How quickly come monthly?

So happens that it was necessary to accept, has passed or has taken place 3 days, anything while is not present

The otolaryngologist
20.01.2005, 20:33
Helps or Assists. In sense to lose health and to break or disturb a menstrual cycle. Monthly can come as usually - at the best, in the worst - the menstrual cycle can be broken or disturbed.

Small floret
28.01.2005, 05:02
Little girls who accepted postinor, helps or assists?

How quickly come monthly?

So happens that it was necessary to accept, has passed or has taken place 3 days, anything while is not present

Not ponikujte, monthly come through 3=5 days after acceptance, at least me and my friends who accepted. So strong agent that I think, you will not be exception. And in general it is better to not lead up before more, I am better to dress 3 pieces shall force, than once again it to accept

dimiti manro
30.01.2005, 10:42
Yes-yes at me too something was in 4-5 days, and then as it has appeared all the same-is pregnant

Svetljashka
03.02.2005, 13:31
I of time two accepted this preparation, but any by-effects have not noticed. And than he is still dangerous?

I certainly saw set of contraindications in the instruction, but someone has really tested on itself though one of them?

Nuska
10.02.2005, 21:26
I have drunk in due time postinor duly. Monthly do not send or have come. It has appeared, that its or his effectiveness - 99 %. It is pleasant to be exception. Now I have a daughter. And family hohma: a pier, sat Aliska in puzike, postinor in handles having clamped, and threatened with these cams: not-N-..., I shall not get out.

Success)))

To girlfriends to my all helped or assisted.

Zljuchka
11.02.2005, 11:21
It is removed

Zljuchka
13.02.2005, 16:39
I of time two accepted this preparation, but any by-effects have not noticed. And than he is still dangerous?

I certainly saw set of contraindications in the instruction, but someone has really tested on itself though one of them?

postinor contains a shock dose of hormones. Naturally, what is it to not eat well for an organism.

I postinor did not accept, so about the sensations I can not tell or say.

I believe, that depends on the concrete person, from a hormonal background as a whole.

_
23.02.2005, 08:57
Accepted this muck some times. And always after that at me the temperature rose. Small, somewhere 37 - 37,5. But she kept month 1.5, nothing got off.

The otolaryngologist
24.02.2005, 09:58
As it is no wonder, considering pyrexial effect of Progestinums on one of departments of a brain - a hypothalamus. postinor contains rather essential dose levonorgestrela - synthetic analogue of Progestinums.

Victim
02.03.2005, 16:29
I had such history. In the some people cherezvychajnyh cases prinemala postinor. Monthly sometimes came, but sometimes and is not present. And here this winter after state of emergency I drink a tablet, approximately in day were small (forgive or excuse) allocation. Monthly send or have come in time, I am happy, there are no problems!!! Has passed or has taken place 6 days monthly go, not so that it is strong, like and the extremity or end already, but something is. For 9 day I understand something not so, but I hope for the best. For 14 day I understand it is necessary to go to the doctor. I come to consultation, I tell that here 15 days monthly go also I prinemala postinor. The doctor has looked or seen here so, has told or said that its or his sale in general as though is forbidden, but in our country to forbid to sell difficultly therefore there are victims Has suggested to make US and lech in hospital. My prospect was nyxes in the form of Calcium chloratum and something or something else (any more I do not remember). Esle it does not help or assist, and the probability was greater or big... That cleaning (the same abortion). I in a shock. The prospect of hospital did not please me and having signed a paper, that I shall not go to hospital me have planted or put on hospital. Week I was pricked chlorine. A calcium (not palatable nyxis I shall tell or say to you), in huge quantities or amounts a saw nastoj neetles, etc. Voobshchem already was going to in hospital since improvements were not as has suddenly passed or has suddenly taken place!!!!!!! Voobshchem I can tell or say: Girls! Do not drink this dung no trouble.

06.03.2005, 03:38
I drank once. Monthly have gone or send simply in time. Girlfriends earlier on itself capitally sat. Drank or saw it or him enough often, but in limiting doses 4 tab. In a month. And I on the TV heard transfer in which the doctor spoke, that in the extremely rare or infrequent cases, not is more often time in half a year it is possible to accept it or him since it is very harmful to an organism.

Well time you have drunk or cut, be not upset, hope for the best, simply try to not suppose any more such situations

ZSE
07.03.2005, 21:48
I categorically against tried or tasted not time, and each time of convinced, that nenado, but there was no choice earlier,

They force down PMS and a heap of other problems, and now I drink usual contraceptive tablets!

DO NOT DRINK DEVCHENKI!!!

Lady Godajva
17.03.2005, 01:32
Accepted some times... Fortunately, any by-effects and bleedings was not, but has clearly put, that in what good will not result or bring!

Romannita
24.03.2005, 18:00
I too first time have drunk postinor, have rushed monthly as from a bucket poured, but it has appeared all the same is pregnant, in ZHK have made a nyxis of type which causes monthly, monthly have begun, have provoked an abortion, probably it is better than the surgical intervention and term scanty was, second time too has drunk and in vain therefore as nonpregnant was, and the doctor me nearly has not beaten because first Orazum a cycle has got off strongly and second time too, has told or said once again and shall beat any more do not accept this muck terribly, mine MCH has told or said do not dare to accept any mucks will become pregnant shall give birth or shall travail without fail, and I grju itself will give birth or travail I am afraid, and he is dared or laughs, here a pig

Romannita
05.04.2005, 03:17
I too first time have drunk postinor, have rushed monthly as from a bucket poured, but it has appeared all the same is pregnant, in ZHK have made a nyxis of type which causes monthly, monthly have begun, have provoked an abortion, probably it is better than the surgical intervention and term scanty was, second time too has drunk and in vain therefore as nonpregnant was, and vrch me nearly has not beaten because first Orazum a cycle has got off strongly and second time too, has told or said once again and shall beat any more do not accept this muck terribly, mine MCH has told or said do not dare to accept any mucks will become pregnant shall give birth or shall travail without fail, and I grju itself will give birth or travail I am afraid, and he is dared or laughs, here a pig

Red
20.04.2005, 14:09
Girlfriends earlier on itself capitally sat. Drank or saw it or him enough often, but in limiting doses 4 tab. In a month.

Well and how girlfriends? Problems, children?

I here to that each time am surprised: why one months try to conceive, then to sneeze are afraid, shiver, and others on 15 abortions do or make and though henna - all peerly become pregnant?

Marlene
28.04.2005, 17:06
I here to that each time am surprised: why one months try to conceive, then to sneeze are afraid, shiver, and others on 15 abortions do or make and though henna - all peerly become pregnant?

For itself I this fact too to explain it can not becomes a pity good people in any way which protect itself, and result desirable cannot reach or achieve

Baba Manya
14.06.2005, 21:57
Saw postinor after one ugly creature has raped. Better the brought down cycle than pregnancy from the ugly creature. And in abortions I do not believe... So it was necessary to go on such measures.