PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Erosion

Foxy_k
22.12.2004, 23:43
To me ginekolgo has told or said, that at me small erosion. To me and I do not know 23 years what to do or make, one doctors consider or count, that it is necessary to burn out, others, that it is necessary to wait till 25 years, if will not pass or not take place then to burn out.

The woman-doctor
30.12.2004, 08:16
Foksi, about it or her it is necessary to forget and enjoy a life.

LadyBird
15.01.2005, 19:33
Foksik, it will be necessary to cauterize it or her if because of this errozii there will be problems so that zaberemennet. But not so necessarily they will.

The woman-doctor
02.02.2005, 07:12
Erosion does not influence offensive or approach of pregnancy in any way.

LadyBird
03.02.2005, 05:02
Erosion does not influence offensive or approach of pregnancy in any way.

Can, its or her size, gravity influences or what there still can be??? I simply know a case when the woman because of erosion could not become pregnant (but there there was a serious case). And after cauterization - it is literally for nedelku. And more she was not treated in any way.

Les
06.02.2005, 19:06
I heard, that erosion can pererosti in a cancer. The truth or is a unsuccessful joke? In me erosion have found out in 18 years, and the doctor has told or said, that she at me greater or big and consequently most likely congenital. So I till now also think, really there are congenital erosions????

I treated its or her floor of year (it up to sorts or labors was, prizheganie to do or make bydo it is impossible, therefore used candles, do not remember the name, propolisnuju ointment and oblipihovoe butter or oil), have told or said, that like would help or assist. Perehala to Germany, on the first survey at the doctor no erosion has appeared, in 2 years (has again replaced a residence) Russian the doctor erosion has told or said, that at me, and any treatment has not offered. In two years has got again taki to other doctor, and he has told or said that erosion is not present.

So to that to me to believe????? And whether it is possible to be mistaken, in sense, there is she or not?????? And if is, really it is not necessary to treat???? And if it is necessary, as????? HELP!!!!!

_
08.03.2005, 10:16
Les, theoretically yes. As well as any tumour, an inflammation and other change of tissues. Me too up to polusmerti have frightened in consultation because of this erosion. Actually it is a frequent female problem, anything catastrophic, how much or as far as I know, but to treat. Certainly. It is necessary.

_
10.03.2005, 05:42
Wood, at times on a forum, about this problem already there was a speech.

The woman-doctor
14.06.2005, 17:55
I heard, that erosion can pererosti in a cancer. The truth or is a unsuccessful joke? In me erosion have found out in 18 years, and the doctor has told or said, that she at me greater or big and consequently most likely congenital. So I till now also think, really there are congenital erosions????

I treated its or her floor of year (it up to sorts or labors was, prizheganie to do or make bydo it is impossible, therefore used candles, do not remember the name, propolisnuju ointment and oblipihovoe butter or oil), have told or said, that like would help or assist. Perehala to Germany, on the first survey at the doctor no erosion has appeared, in 2 years (has again replaced a residence) Russian the doctor erosion has told or said, that at me, and any treatment has not offered. In two years has got again taki to other doctor, and he has told or said that erosion is not present.

So to that to me to believe????? And whether it is possible to be mistaken, in sense, there is she or not?????? And if is, really it is not necessary to treat???? And if it is necessary, as????? HELP!!!!!

If speak now, that erosion is not present, it or her and is not present. Do not worry and do not hammer to itself a head anything.