PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Small uterus

Hovard
09.03.2005, 11:57
Ira (iyu@rambler.ru) - - ---the Dear doctor, help or assist me to understand, please. To me 23 years, the virgin. On 20 day of a cycle a cycle of 30 days has passed or has taken place US by results of which the doctor to me has informed, that I can have problems if I shall want to become pregnant because of the size of my uterus as to me have told or said a uterus a nursery. The size of a uterus 443444, an ovary right 4030, left 3524. I ask you to help or assist to understand, whether really I should worry.

PUMA
20.05.2005, 12:44
Marina - - ---I Wish to support or maintain a question. Dear doctors, that such the children's uterus and whether is it the diagnosis. What reasons of this phenomenon. Whether it influences an opportunity of pregnancy and as with these or it;this to struggle. Yours faithfully, Marina

Elenichka
05.06.2005, 18:26
Tonja - - ---Ira, greetings! At me, for example, the sizes on US have established or installed 443640. Too spoke, that a uterus small. When me has looked or seen the doctor, she to me has told or said what to experience it is not necessary, there are also smaller sizes, that pregnancy is born or taken out. Result such. I have become pregnant also all proceeds normally fie, fie, fie, to not maleficiate! One more case. To one my friend have diagnosed an infantilism of a uterus. At it or her in general she very small was, even sexual attributes external is absolute nerazvity. So at it or her to the child a half-year. And she has transferred or carried pregnancy quite normally. Do or make conclusions:-Successes!

krolik
08.06.2005, 20:57
Anna - - ---Decrease of the sizes of a uterus can be connected with the various reasons, but now there are preparations which if necessary can a little podrastit a uterus. As a rule, if there are no other problems pregnancy in such situation comes easily, but can end with an abortion or proceed with threat of discontinuing.

Tatiana
14.06.2005, 16:01
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---frequently can achieve the Same and without preparations - a course of special gynecologic massage.