PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not want sex

The visitor - I
30.10.2004, 17:59
Very much often such with me happens. With me something not so? Very much I like the husband, but sex I want far not always. He all over again experienced, insisted, now has calmed down, has got used. So it is already hollow year, there are gleams some times in a month, but it or this a little. We young, healthy, like each other and all here so to me to do or make? Through I do not want?

Ksjujuju
30.11.2004, 02:10
For the beginning it would be desirable to receive answers on some voprosikov:

1) As for a long time you married?

2) How old are you?

3) the Husband-your the first the man?

N
19.12.2004, 20:00
It can be simple you ustali or ideas are borrowed or occupied by something another: the house, a facilities or an economy, as though to have time to make it, to not forget about that?! And can it would be desirable be simply be stirred up? With the first case will help or assist either rest, or other moral spirit - " was not in time and it is not necessary, tomorrow I shall be in time!) ". And in-second change of sensations is necessary - go together to holiday, pobudte together, forget about all except for the husband and sex!))) and then, heard, that at women the desire of sex arises later than at men. (but it is a question at issue)

The visitor - I
27.12.2004, 13:37
It can be simple you ustali or ideas are borrowed or occupied by something another: the house, a facilities or an economy, as though to have time to make it, to not forget about that?! And can it would be desirable be simply be stirred up? With the first case will help or assist either rest, or other moral spirit - " was not in time and it is not necessary, tomorrow I shall be in time!) ". And in-second change of sensations is necessary - go together to holiday, pobudte together, forget about all except for the husband and sex!))) and then, heard, that at women the desire of sex arises later than at men. (but it is a question at issue)

About! To me also did not occur, that all so is connected. I think, you have hit the nail. I really last time am in a constant strain (the house, study, crossing or moving, business or affairs on the house, and not only...). But something longly all this lasts, I all thought, that just about will pass or take place (simply foolish period), but yet does not pass or take place

The visitor - I
28.12.2004, 20:04
For the beginning it would be desirable to receive answers on some voprosikov:

1) As for a long time you married?

2) How old are you?

3) the Husband-your the first the man?

1) almost two years

2) almost 21

3) yes

o
14.06.2005, 03:33
Yes, be valid the reasons of unwillingness of sex can much. Respekt, to the previous posts. Plus one moment. Even very much zaparennye people want sex if he it or him brings enough pleasure. And at you, probably, to weariness that most likely sex became something habitual is added. It too is desirable for changing.