PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cystitis

_
12.09.2004, 11:54
Little girls! Can prompt as to be treated. From furadonina toshnit it is terrible. And forces to run in a toilet every 5 minutes already is not present.

oin
18.09.2004, 13:56
Little girls! Can prompt as to be treated. From furadonina toshnit it is terrible. And forces to run in a toilet every 5 minutes already is not present.

Urological collectings of grasses: they diuretic (wash away an infection) and antiseptics good.

27.09.2004, 03:18

Urological collectings of grasses: they diuretic (wash away an infection) and antiseptics good.

Very good advice or council! And I still posovetova to have a drink 5. Instantly helps or assists.

popravljates!

oin
28.09.2004, 04:28

Very good advice or council! And I still posovetova to have a drink 5. Instantly helps or assists.

popravljates!

5 - at inflammations of kidneys appoint or nominate basically....

03.10.2004, 01:59

popravljates!

Basically does not mean, that only

Not, well the truth a thing mirovetskaja, I remember to me for a floor of day all have removed or have taken off (the truth it there was a selftreatment, but the output or exit of another was not. Christmas and so on). And then I to the doctor have gone, so she has told or said, that a moustache correctly I have made.

BonPari
13.10.2004, 02:38

I drink FURAGIN! Can from it or him you toshnitne will! To me it is normal!

And vashche me to the urologist have sent... And to you I advise!

Akvamarinka
17.10.2004, 06:55
And I meanwhile did without tablets, only national agents:

1. Tea with milk

2. Baths with sea salt

3. In absolutely serious cases - a leaf or sheet of a cowberry, on packing it is written as to cook and accept

BonPari
31.10.2004, 06:28
About a cowberry I sldyshala, many advise it or her!

Vashche it is necessary diuretic to drink, that an infection to wash away...

ONLY I can not understand - whence at me neither from that nor from what the infection appears (in view of what I only with the husband, to a bath I do not go, an another's towel not vyterajus and so forth)???

Lerushka
05.11.2004, 13:24
About a cowberry I sldyshala, many advise it or her!

Vashche it is necessary diuretic to drink, that an infection to wash away...

ONLY I can not understand - whence at me neither from that nor from what the infection appears (in view of what I only with the husband, to a bath I do not go, an another's towel not vyterajus and so forth)???

At me tazhe the problem, and the reason not necessarily is an infection. One izglavnyh the reasons is very active sexual life (with the husband naturally), well and our physiological features. I with perepugu have jerked to hand over analyses on all successively, as a result all ok, and the cystitis takes place to be.

BonPari
11.11.2004, 23:41
At me tazhe the problem, and the reason not necessarily is an infection. One izglavnyh the reasons is very active sexual life (with the husband naturally), well and our physiological features. I with perepugu have jerked to hand over analyses on all successively, as a result all ok, and the cystitis takes place to be.

Would not tell or say, that at us too active this life normal Still can be from zastuzhenija when in jubochkah go to such weather as at us shchas though I too take care...

Pancake, at all I do not know because of what it!

oin
22.11.2004, 14:48
Still can be from zastuzhenija when in jubochkah go to such weather as at us shchas though I too take care...

Pancake, at all I do not know because of what it! [/quote]

I remember, the gynecologist spoke that in such cases to do or make it is necessary, the truth this way can be improved. The original: nagretye bricks or stones to put in a bucket, to sit down from above, to wrap up itself with a warm blanket and to sit, you will not get warm yet properly. Advanced: the same can be done with an electric heater or a heater. Only toeplo should be dry (the heater with water will not approach or suit). I did not try or taste, since while problems such were not. But spoke that helps or assists.

~nebesnaja
03.12.2004, 04:52
And why nelzy a heater to heat that? At me too recently as has begun.... I quickly home have come running have heated up waters have poured in a bottle glass..... Also heated a loin and the bottom part of a body...... All the evening long.... Still some water likely litre 2 has drunk! Has risen all in the morning has passed or has taken place..... At all has not believed

BonPari
07.12.2004, 13:07
At me here one of these days was: I wake up from a terrible pain in that part at night

Has risen, has drunk tablet Furagina, and has drunk many or a lot of;much water, has laid down to the husband, its or his greater or big palm has put to itself on a stomach or belly... First could not fall asleep, all hurted or was ill;was sick, then talo to depart and it has turned out dospat till the morning!!!

Foxylady
20.12.2004, 06:08
Except for tablets me vrach has told or said still to do or make broth of a camomile. I poured it or her in tazik, had a seat from above and was closed by a towel - that pairs or steams a camomile there warmed up all. And for the night a hot heater between legs or foots.

oin
07.01.2005, 20:00
And why nelzy a heater to heat that? At me too recently as has begun.... I quickly home have come running have heated up waters have poured in a bottle glass..... Also heated a loin and the bottom part of a body...... All the evening long.... Still some water likely litre 2 has drunk! Has risen all in the morning has passed or has taken place..... At all has not believed

Because dry heat, why is necessary??? And the horse-radish knows it or him, but a heater I remember, stogo spoke to not heat. Like as dry warms up is better.

Alondra914
27.01.2005, 07:28

popravljates!

a skojite pojalusta chto takoe 5HOK?

BonPari
27.01.2005, 15:33

The name of a medicine!

Alondra914
29.01.2005, 23:45

The name of a medicine!

Lekarstvo a ne trova da?

Vi menya izveni konechno no ya uje jivu davno Evrope i malo znayu pro ruskuy medecinu

Alinchik
24.02.2005, 00:28
Girls! There Is still the good agent similar to sitting above a bucket with stones. Undertakes "tramvajka" (it is such old obogrevalka electric sovkovyh times, she low and long - ask the grandmothers), above her the low wooden stool is put (on such on a summer residence of a bed weed, and still put or plant children when legs or pinches wash with it or him, etc.), it turns out that the stool practically on bataree this, a tree gets warm, on a stool is put sterile trjapochka, trousers and are removed or taken out by directly thin shorts or even without them have a seat on all this the device. To sit minutes 15. I so 2 times did or made (at me this all was not present, I spetsijalno to the girl-friend came) and all at once passed or took place - till next winter. But, speak, it is harmful to ovaries. So that-from two harms!

pupsja
06.03.2005, 10:45
I if suddenly shall feel, that there something starts to disturb - I drink a lot of cranberry morsa (I prepare itself from a cranberry, or I buy cranberry juice) is simply it is very useful even simply for prophylaxis! And from grasses I know that well help or assist " Bear ushki " is like a leaf or sheet of a bearberry (from the category diuretic).

Lie
10.03.2005, 17:01
Still there are linings impregnated by medical structures.. There was a cystitis three linings and as an arm or a hand snelo fie tfu!!!

Will meet buy... The name I can not tell or say.. They of the Chinese manufacture (not lime-if Chinese that to not mean all g.. But).

And immunity to raise or increase it is necessary I drink immunal.

Enis
14.06.2005, 02:43
All vysheopisanoe, certainly, fine, but... It is necessary to remember, that thermal procedures are simply counter-indicative to much (n-O at erosion sh.matki, fibromyomas, a hypertonia, etc.) And a cystitis-it or -this;-thus first of all an infection. And to treat it or him it is necessary seriously, and become outdated or out-of-date 5 and pair a three of tablets furadonina simplification will bring, but the reason will not eliminate or erase;remove. If you have not sustained a course, you have chances to translate or transfer a sore in the chronic form which will remind from time to time of itself relapses. So, first of all, antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action, 7-10 days (it is desirable, with change of a preparation in 5 days) .uroantiseptiki, n-O Palinum, t.zh. A course about one month. Sulfanilamidums, Biseptolum, n-O. And it is obligatory : ushki .list a cowberry, the renal collecting (is on sale ready in drugstores, he nefrofit) But it is ideal to address, certainly, for kvalifitsirovanoj the help to the urologist or the local therapist, at the worst. Health all!!!