PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Warts

Gainat
20.12.2004, 06:16
I on an arm or a hand had a wart. To go to cut off its or her laser I am afraid. Who can any national agent knows?

Adzhika
24.12.2004, 20:15
"CHistotel" can?

I rodinok (acting) it or him have reduced pair.

Gainat
02.01.2005, 15:46
And it is not harmful? At me an outgrowth of a skin, as a small callositas..

Dzhenni
03.01.2005, 11:51
CHistotelom it is possible to try or taste, sometimes helps or assists, but to me has not helped or assisted. And why be afraid to go to the doctor? At me for a long time was a little small borodavochek on an arm or a hand, I have gone to an out-patient department, to me have removed one greatest (absolutely not painfully, and all procedure has borrowed or occupied 20 minutes) after that the others have disappeared in itself, and ten years there is no

Lusy
14.01.2005, 13:34
At me somehow was taaja problemka, on the face have appeared as rodinki, only convex it has then appeared, what is it flat warts. And I their garlic have reduced Garlic simply I hate but it was necessary to smear every evening for the night with their juice of garlic (cut a head and rub), is formed as though thin plenochka, in the Morning simply wash as usually - any smell does not remain. At me this disgrace has passed or has taken place somewhere in a week-one and a half all has simply resolved somehow

Buttercup
23.01.2005, 05:06
I am am helped or assisted by juice svezhevyzhatogo chistotela. And has bought or purchased in a drugstore a small blister or bleb in the winter, is called "CHistotelo". The smallest drop you put or render also all. First the wart darkens, dries up and the Thing falls off

_
10.02.2005, 03:44
Have told or said already about chistotel butter or oil chistotela in a glass tubule is on sale. There it is written two times to put or render on borodavu. I have once smeared, and then was too lazy. But she has all the same descended or gone

Q
28.02.2005, 21:55
http: // www.nedug.ru/club/viewtopic.php? t=25567

Gainat
18.03.2005, 04:38
Thanks for advice or councils. I shall try something to make with it or this...

Ljalka
26.03.2005, 03:40
I in the childhood had many warts small on arms or hand, and have reduced them nitochkoj. On nitochke you fasten so much uzelochkov, how much warts and you dig in or you instill in the ground (the main thing, to anybody about it or this to not speak), at me in a month of an arm or a hand pure or clean became. Here what is it was, force of suggestion or that, mind or wit I shall not put or apply, but HAS helped or assisted.

Liolia
10.04.2005, 23:59
I too so did or made in the childhood, and have helped or assisted. Though I also did not believe, that will help or assist. Why - I do not know. And here now, something does not help or assist.

Ljalka
14.06.2005, 02:28
Probably, in the childhood all of us more inspired and in miracles we believe, therefore have passed or have taken place warts.