PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!

popka
19.04.2005, 19:20
At me a problem! To me 14 years will be in May, and at me eshchyonet monthly.

But on cowards ostajutsja any strange allocation of transparent or white color! WHAT IS IT??? Can bleach?

25.04.2005, 22:47
At me a problem! To me 14 years will be in May, and at me eshchyonet monthly.

But on cowards ostajutsja any strange allocation of transparent or white color! WHAT IS IT??? Can bleach?

If you the virgin, at All of you in norm or rate. Monthly at the some people begin and in 15 years, and allocation speak that monthly at you not far off

popka
01.05.2005, 03:34
Strange, and so it not seems to me. Simply these or it of allocation at me ooooochen for a long time. This all can illness or disease???

Lie
06.05.2005, 09:23
Strange, and so it not seems to me. Simply these or it of allocation at me ooooochen for a long time. This all can illness or disease???

Well the girl that you rasstrivaetes at me tozh monthly have gone or send after 14 years inichego it normally.. Abnormally when they are not present in 24, and allocation so your organism perestaivaetsja hormones and so on and if be afraid descend or go to the doctor let a smear will make.. No trouble

popka
18.05.2005, 12:36
It seems you me have calmed, thanks!

Baba Manya
13.06.2005, 12:43
Ugu, monthly have begun at me in 12 and a half, and before were allocation from 11 years. It is your organism prepares for a menses. Certainly, if you go to public pool there could pick up any fungus. I would descend or go to the doctor to calm down.