PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council.

The aunt
06.04.2005, 06:46
At me half a year as there was a problem. If I longly am 1 hour or more, I sit on a chair or I sit in a bed I read the book when I rise, at me grows dumb the priest and there is a strong exaltation in the bottom of a stomach or belly which very much irritates me. At me a problem backbone. I only shall write about a lumbar department, there intervertebral hernias and the tail or a process in the extremity or end of a backbone will bend inside (I do not know how correctly to name this site of a backbone). Now the priest began to grow dumb more longly, such feeling, that there inside priests works a refrigeration cabinet and exaltation keeps longly. Besides there were problems with a bladder, often run in a toilet. Will not prompt, what is it such and because of what?

The visitor
14.04.2005, 09:14
I not absolutely pojala about what exaltation you speak? And here the priest at me too grows dumb when longly on her I sit, and on what nibud inconvenient, so not partes in occasion of priests

The visitor
18.04.2005, 07:25
About sex exaltation which does not give me rest. It would be desirable to hurt itself to get rid of it or him. This numbness also gives a strong jerk to exaltation. It not only in the field of genitals, but also below, in the field of a backbone from a back. It that amplifies, becomes tolerant. I cannot understand, that occurs or happens and to what doctor to address.

The aunt
21.04.2005, 16:33
At me and laying in a bed does not pass or take place feeling of a numbness and a cold in the left breech and the edge or territory of the right breech. Such feeling, that exaltation goes from a bottom of a backbone. Can cause a backbone such phenomenon, how sex exaltation? Whether it is connected with the become frequent emiction or it does not depend from each other?

Estee
22.04.2005, 12:40
Go to the neuropathologist, start up appoints or nominates inspection. Any nerve zashchimilsja can there, the inflammation any can.

If there is very good friend manualshchik kostoprav, descend or go to it or him;them, let will feel. And can physical culture will appoint or nominate, and all...

Kava
29.04.2005, 14:21
If there are problems with a backbone, it is possible to assume, that the sedentary pose causes outflow of a blood from a loin - a numbness and inflow to the bottom departments (genitourinary system)... Inflow of a blood, in turn causes exaltation... Can all over again to the therapist, and he already will direct further

The visitor
13.06.2005, 11:08
Thanks for advice or council.

To the doctor necessarily I descend or go, and here to use manualshchikov, it is categorically forbidden to me doctors.