PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Grasses for simplification PMS???

Artemida
05.04.2005, 02:10
Dear forumchanki!

Whether you know about any grasses, collectings from grasses which facilitate PMS and monthly (reduce a pain)???

Eliseja
07.04.2005, 15:47
Houses are national travnik, there such prescription from a morbid menses:

1 chajn. The spoon of the crushed root devjasila to fill in with boiled water, to boil 15 minutes on weak fire, to insist 4 hours.

To accept on the table spoon 3-4 times a day.

Itself did not try or taste this way.

10.04.2005, 00:07
Borovaja a uterus. The course somewhere month, but then is not present takh pains. Good travka. Try or taste.

YagodkaSPb
13.06.2005, 07:56
Already wrote is, but I shall repeat: the collecting - a camomile, mint peppery and a root valerjany, in peer proportions - to fill in with a glass boiled water the table spoon of an admixture, to insist 30 minutes, to accept on 2 spoons before meal.

It is possible simply tea with mint or valerjanoj to make and drink - calms or abirritates - it is checked up. I now simply buy in spets. Shop of tea - " Tea for the night " he too contains calming or abirritating grasses, to me helps or assists.

Literally one of these days has found out one more effective agent, it is checked already up, "masazh" a stomach or belly by almond butter or oil, it is possible to add on 2 drops ilang- and an orange - first time during monthly slept normally at night