PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wads

11.02.2005, 04:26
Prompt, whether the truth that wads cannot use?? How much or as far as and why they are harmful? This opinion has heard from the gynecologic nurse

Nikiforovna
22.02.2005, 15:17
In instructions on application, it is written, that can be (I do not remember, how he precisely is called) a shock. Though at anybody from my familiar problems because of wads was not.

_
27.02.2005, 02:20
How much or As far as I know. STSH (a syndrome of a toxic shock) reaction individual and not so frequent.

I personally use them, as it is very convenient, though, certainly. It is felt. That without them it is better. I do not know as at others, and at me the second day simply Niagara. Simultaneously I use and tampom and a lining, differently failure or accident. The main thing to change them in time. Itself I change on the minimal term - that is not less often, than time at 4 o'clock. Problems never was.

Aglaja
11.03.2005, 12:41
To me the doctor has told or said if erosion it is possible, and I consider or count that it is impossible, simply present on ranku also a subject any, horror

_
17.03.2005, 22:04
How much or As far as I know at erosion it is undesirable.

Buffy
03.04.2005, 16:10
At me the friend the gynecologist speaks that is established or installed by the nature that the blood left an organism, and using wads we keep it or her inside. After 2 hours the infection begins. If to use wads, they need to be changed on a regular basis, and not time at 5 o'clock, and more often.

Morkovka
20.04.2005, 21:08
I heard, that like too it is not so useful, ostensibly all should be allocated outside, but especially I do not believe, though I try to use less often.

Muur
13.06.2005, 05:53
Up to sorts or labors used, very conveniently. After I can not. Painfully, vydeleny a little. And with linings I shall not get used in any way. They stir or prevent to me

And on the bill of utility, to me the doctor spoke, that it is better to use linings at night, and it is possible also wads in the afternoon.