PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Genitourinary infection?

Milanka
30.12.2004, 08:21
Hello all! Help or assist, pliz, to me to understand. I shall begin with the beginning. At me have appeared curdled allocation, nothing was scratched, did not hurt or be ill;be sick, but I have bought or purchased fljukostat and livarol, have spent on drink a course, all the same of allocation, nothing has changed. Has gone to the gynecologist, she has looked or seen me, has taken a smear, sednja I call to her, she grit, a smear pure or clean, has sent on smear PTSR on HMU, speaks, suspects a genitourinary infection. Hand over the analysis I can a current on a trace. To week, and what now? So I am afraid, what is this an infection such, than to me threatens? It something venereal? And a smear? For what? Help or Assist!

Manka
20.01.2005, 09:57
Hello all! Help or assist, pliz, to me to understand. I shall begin with the beginning. At me have appeared curdled allocation, nothing was scratched, did not hurt or be ill;be sick, but I have bought or purchased fljukostat and livarol, have spent on drink a course, all the same of allocation, nothing has changed. Has gone to the gynecologist, she has looked or seen me, has taken a smear, sednja I call to her, she grit, a smear pure or clean, has sent on smear PTSR on HMU, speaks, suspects a genitourinary infection. Hand over the analysis I can a current on a trace. To week, and what now? So I am afraid, what is this an infection such, than to me threatens? It something venereal? And a smear? For what? Help or Assist!

Gynecologists will tell, only listen. They not from the first examine pregnancy.

Genitourinary infections to diagnose and treat it is possible only at the -venereologist, but in any way in female consultation.

And it is better to do or make a smear after provocation, and without provocation without ceremony it is possible to receive false-negative result.

The visitor
04.02.2005, 13:02
Gynecologists will tell, only listen. They not from the first examine pregnancy.

Genitourinary infections to diagnose and treat it is possible only at the -venereologist, but in any way in female consultation.

And it is better to do or make a smear after provocation, and without provocation without ceremony it is possible to receive false-negative result. [/quote]

So this all taki venereal At me unique the man, I at it or him too the first, Whence? My God! I shall die earlier, than I shall be checked up And provocation that such?

Manka
13.06.2005, 02:15

And it is better to do or make a smear after provocation, and without provocation without ceremony it is possible to receive false-negative result.

So this all taki venereal At me unique the man, I at it or him too the first, Whence? My God! I shall die earlier, than I shall be checked up And provocation that such? [/quote]

Not necessarily venereal, disturbance of flora of a vagina for any reason completely not connected with a sexual life can be simple. There is a hormonal background varies. Whether yes it is not enough of that!

And then all the same, though and it is the extremely rare, but there are cases of household infection with any rubbish.

Yes be not excruciated you, except for AIDS now everyone treat!

Provocation is an injection of a preparation which urges on immunity and makes active or will activate the latent inflammations in an organism of the person.