PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Short menses - why??

fedeisy
27.10.2004, 03:43
I very much worry, that monthly have passed or have taken place very quickly - in the extremity or end of the second day have practically ended. Usually at me monthly plentiful first 4 days. Then 5-th and 6-th day still smear. And this time somehow very quickly all has passed or has taken place. Never such was. The truth I these days has tested strong emotional stress, yes plus strong weariness. Can with nerves it is connected? And more in my opinion, at me this month ovulations were not. At somebody so was that monthly were reduced? They in a following cycle vosstanavlivajustja?

New
29.10.2004, 04:39
I very much worry, that monthly have passed or have taken place very quickly - in the extremity or end of the second day have practically ended. Usually at me monthly plentiful first 4 days. Then 5-th and 6-th day still smear. And this time somehow very quickly all has passed or has taken place. Never such was. The truth I these days has tested strong emotional stress, yes plus strong weariness. Can with nerves it is connected? And more in my opinion, at me this month ovulations were not. At somebody so was that monthly were reduced? They in a following cycle vosstanavlivajustja?

And why you so consider or count?

On female health och. Stresses strongly influence. Probably because of it or this so has quickly ended. And in general monthly in time send or have come?

Hardly changes irreversible If test trouble - descend or go to the gynecologist

natus
03.11.2004, 22:08
It can be pregnancy

NataliS
06.11.2004, 04:43
At me here and so a year. Practically one and a half day of scarcity, and up to the third still can hardly be spread. There was at the doctor, all inspections, smears, soskoby, US - all in norm or rate. Speak this or thus hormonal, and the analysis on hormones to take do not want. Basically, if the nobility, what is it threatens nothing, so let and was, like additional convenience. Only in fact it is abnormal? Or? Before always there were 3 days and 4-th botched work.

Ah, failure has occured or happened, when has stopped the child to nurse.

Tender*
13.11.2004, 22:06
And how it is possible uznatbyla an ovulation or not?

natus
23.11.2004, 01:23

Post faktum - practically in any way unless to some indirect attributes, but they are not always exact. And in general, for this purpose it is necessary to take during a cycle basal temperature. Or still there is special a test-stria (are on sale in drugstores).

Tender*
24.11.2004, 01:06

Post faktum - practically in any way unless to some indirect attributes, but they are not always exact. And in general, for this purpose it is necessary to take during a cycle basal temperature. Or still there is special a test-stria (are on sale in drugstores).

Thanks

fedeisy
30.11.2004, 08:56

I feel it or her, is usual at me on a regular basis for 13-th day. Thus strongly the inclination increases or is enlarged also slime varies. This month so was not.

fedeisy
03.12.2004, 19:22
And why you so consider or count?

On female health och. Stresses strongly influence. Probably because of it or this so has quickly ended. And in general monthly in time send or have come?

Hardly changes irreversible If test trouble - descend or go to the gynecologist

To the gynecologist, certainly, I am going to, but when to Russia in holiday I shall go - houses and I descend or go. Has not reached yet the doctor - restlessly something. Stresses and earlier were, and on stronger, but never so the organism on them did not react, that is direct a menses was gone.

P.S. Send or Have come exactly to the day. Vooshche month regular enough.

fedeisy
10.12.2004, 20:21
It can be pregnancy

Yes hardly. And what, the short menses happens at offensive or approach of pregnancy?

Deer
19.12.2004, 18:54
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At me here and so a year. Practically one and a half day of scarcity, and up to the third still can hardly be spread. There was at the doctor, all inspections, smears, soskoby, US - all in norm or rate. Speak this or thus hormonal, and the analysis on hormones to take do not want. Basically, if the nobility, what is it threatens nothing, so let and was, like additional convenience. Only in fact it is abnormal? Or? Before always there were 3 days and 4-th botched work.

Girls, at me such chicken-feed a year rub or three-four. Earlier monthly were for 4-5 days and then gradually for these years about 1,5-2 days were reduced. But come to the day. All analyses and US normal. Have told or said, hormonal disturbance. I on hormones have handed over a blood, all in norm or rate. Even did or made MRT, it is a computer tomography of a brain. Too it's OK. Has lain in hospital two weeks uselessly. Anybody of anything efficient has not told or said. Wrote out Three- for normalization. Me from it or him toshnilo, tore and wound here and there. I have stopped it or him to drink. The psychologist has told or said, such can be from stresses. Has diagnosed: any there the neurosis also has written out Paksil (it is an antidepressant). It or him it is necessary to drink months six. I drink three weeks. But with my job, I feel, to sense will not be, stresses continuous. Such business or affairs.

Pupsenka
20.12.2004, 05:23
You the truth testik on pregnancy would make. It can quite be. And here that yet has not understood: why to the doctor there to not descend or go where now be?

Banditka
22.12.2004, 05:38
It can be pregnancy

Yes hardly. And what, the short menses happens at offensive or approach of pregnancy?

Happens...

26.12.2004, 18:27
Help or Assist please!!! I should have monthly five more days back, but they were not and today too are not present. To me 16, I the virgin, and how much or as far as I know, I do not have any problems with health because of which there could be failures in a cycle. I very much worry. Because of what it could occur or happen? Please, respond!

PS Excuse, I write in an another's subject, at me it is impossible to be registered.

Sansara
30.12.2004, 04:50
Help or Assist please!!! I should have monthly five more days back, but they were not and today too are not present. To me 16, I the virgin, and how much or as far as I know, I do not have any problems with health because of which there could be failures in a cycle. I very much worry. Because of what it could occur or happen? Please, respond!

PS Excuse, I write in an another's subject, at me it is impossible to be registered.

On many prichinam.gormonalnyj sboj.stess, ustalost.smena klimata.ochen much prichin.ne panic

Sansara
03.01.2005, 05:58
eh, and from me 7 days lyot.... And all the days long silno.i in first two days the stomach or belly hurts so, that will be shot it would be desirable.. So be pleased, that so all is fast at you passes or takes place, the author)

The visitor
13.01.2005, 16:37

The author, at me the same chicken-feed some months, attention has turned not at once. Recently descended or went to the doctor. She on analyses to direct me wanted or wished, but I needed to leave. Has told or said, that good it is not enough, but without results of analyses to speak there is nothing. The life at me on stress and stress urges on stress, but to the doctor the reason is more visible in what.

linchen
22.01.2005, 09:55
At me earlier too all last about five days, three from which were plentiful enough, and then botched work. Somewhere one year ago all has passed at date of plentiful, two botched work. Has handed over analyses on hormones, have looked or seen endometry at US, all by way of.

I would not be soared especially, it is more convenient so, than on another, yes we only plan activly, here and I am afraid, that all is peer to something not so.

Hisajo
01.02.2005, 21:21
I know, that too plentiful allocation - it is bad, an explanation I do not remember, and poor or scanty - the deviation or rejection from norm or rate is convenient certainly, but more likely. I shall soon go to the doctor owing to reduction vydeleny. It is necessary to hand over urine and a blood on hormones. This business, as well as any extreme measure is not pleasant to me.

Yaska
11.02.2005, 13:28
Speak this or thus hormonal, and the analysis on hormones to take do not want.

How it do not want?? Thus the doctor speaks, what more likely a problem with hormones and nothing does or makes???? Delirium. And the doctor did not try to replace?

morbid
24.02.2005, 07:04
http: // www.syroedenie.com/articles/menstruation.html

The chapter or head from an essay Uendi Harris and Nadin Forrest Mak Donald " And whether is necessary a menses? "

CHeburashka
27.02.2005, 08:07
You wrote, that duration monthly was reduced after a cancelling of feeding of the child by a breast... I not the doctor... But I assume, he can be what is it connected with a high level prolaktina-can "cancel" in general monthly. At me once has happened such erunda-always there was raised or increased Prolactinum, and then odnazhdy-a delay on an equal place... T.e, to all attributes - should come, but... Attributes send away or have left, and monthly there were no 2 weeks... The Doctor has appointed or nominated tablets, has not helped or assisted... Have rescueed or saved only lethal doses of Progesteronum. If I did not know, that pregnancy to undertake there is no place - from mind or wit would descend or go...

After that it was necessary to sit on hormonal tablets for normalization of Prolactinum.

You too should check up it or him is that its or his high level protects from pregnancy there are not only plus (contraceptive effect), but even more latent minuses.

linchen
10.03.2005, 06:59

The chapter or head from an essay Uendi Harris and Nadin Forrest Mak Donald " And whether is necessary a menses? "

, And you in it believe, I hope, that was not present! It is necessary up to such dodumatsja though paper patient, to write all is possible for everything.

My grandmother told, that during war when it or he;they should eat potato ochistkami, at it or her too 1,5 years were not a menses which has come again with a normal delivery. Frequently and at models which should eat two salad leaflets in day a menses vanishes, so you look or see at them, really it is healthy women? At them at all the menstrual cycle is broken or disturbed. The normal cycle needs a normal delivery, production of female sexual hormones without fiber is not possible or probable.

And at gimnastok the menses because at them from strong loads Prolactinum is frequently raised or increased vanishes, from it or this and the cycle flies.

So at them genital functions during this moment, what not I vljaetsja normal are broken or disturbed also.

And the statement, that at pets mestruatsija more often, than at wild - such the person who did not live with animals can tell and has no concept. You sometime saw a cat with a menses? I was not present!

I on your place very cautiously would concern to such clauses or articles. The human body is not intended from 100 % syroedeniju physiologically (we for example cannot split raw Amylum), but it already other subject.

Hisajo
25.03.2005, 22:16

Unpersuasively

morbid
12.06.2005, 17:03

Unpersuasively

Ny i zhe nekogo ne pitaus' ybedit '. Eto prosto pischa k razmishleniam. Kstati vrachi davno govorili shto beli ne est ' horosho. Prosto ne nado vsu stat'u ponimat ' nastolko bykval'no

P.S. koshek ne bilo bili toka sobaki.