PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pms

Страницы : [1] 2

Hollyhock
31.10.2004, 06:01
The last 3 cycles I observe of myself terrible irritability! Terrible! Today has woken up in the morning - it would be desirable to kill a cat, morally to destroy the husband and to spit in the neigbour. What to do or make? To not drink coffee? So I without it or him (as rajkin spoke) up to an hour not the person. romashechku to make? So I a wrapper of a bag tried to break off (she the swine soprotivlas as could) hardly a teapot in chips not raskolotila. How you cope with this misfortune if at you such happens?

ks
31.10.2004, 08:37
Yesterday razdrazhilas, the blessing the late evening byl-has laid down to sleep, for the morning ogurchik!

Hollyhock
31.10.2004, 11:27
ha! If so all is simple. And if since morning?

ks
06.11.2004, 08:06
And it at you only as pms or sometimes and without communication or connection with this business?

At me pms-so I simply most unfortunate chel, anybody me does not like + certainly irritability and otsutsvie mood, but sometimes passes or takes place and without this everything, but at me all to a lesser degree.

You need to find all the same a way of a relaxation so to say not departing from cash department. Otherwise zashibete still whom-string.

pys. A cat it is a pity!

The grandfather the Frost
12.11.2004, 02:48
I am am helped or assisted by a handful of tablets of valerian drops

And in general, PMS is my scourge. For weeks one and a half power recession, a sleepiness, constant famine, trifling problems during other time begins, seem full accident, yes, and it is obligatory rydatelnyj evening - a subject every month new (that I thick, unfortunate). + constipations and migraines... I Want a member! And that's all!

The visitor
16.11.2004, 01:52

And in general, PMS is my scourge. For weeks one and a half power recession, a sleepiness, constant famine, trifling problems during other time begins, seem full accident, yes, and it is obligatory rydatelnyj evening - a subject every month new (that I thick, unfortunate). + constipations and migraines... I Want a member! And that's all!

The visitor
18.11.2004, 11:25
devochki spasibo za otzyvy, napishu zavtra po-normal'nomu a ne abrakatabroi.

Hollyhock
23.11.2004, 20:12

eto ya byla. pms darit novyi simptom - tormoznutost '

ZSE
28.11.2004, 17:25

eto ya byla. pms darit novyi simptom - tormoznutost '

Yes... And netolko, I am concrete why that I am nervous, to crying, all enrages... uh... roll:

I in general quickly defines or determines, that pms has come to me

MK
02.12.2004, 03:10
I am am helped or assisted by a preparation of firm Vitalajn (by the way the USA).

super E is called.

I drink with 16 for 25 day of a cycle,

The main thing - vitaminchik, instead of chemistry what string....

10.12.2004, 05:55
I same, last month 3-4 became so prjavljatsja, and before there was all OK. And now... To crying (because I MCH like me does not understand, does not like, etc.), I grumble as old babka, at job I get tired as a dog.... And than to rescue or save;salvage itself neznaju...

Hollyhock
13.12.2004, 10:20
And it at you only as pms or sometimes and without communication or connection with this business?

At me pms-so I simply most unfortunate chel, anybody me does not like + certainly irritability and otsutsvie mood, but sometimes passes or takes place and without this everything, but at me all to a lesser degree.

You need to find all the same a way of a relaxation so to say not departing from cash department. Otherwise zashibete still whom-string.

pys. A cat it is a pity!

If I without communication or connection with this business was such psihusha, I would seriously be disturbed. And here like all it is clear hormones bla--, simply it would be desirable for this stage to pass or take place less morbidly, and that in fact kolebaet not only me, but also the liked husband and a precious cat.

At me frequently too tearfulness raised or increased, yesterday has shed a few tears on * in big *. Have lived is called.

Hollyhock
20.12.2004, 07:32

At me too recession and zhor. Yesterday has eaten all sweet almost in zapasnikah. This all can such is abnormal? Me disturbs that I lose the control over self, I eat all successively. How with it or this struggle?

Hollyhock
23.12.2004, 23:24
I am am helped or assisted by a preparation of firm Vitalajn (by the way the USA).

super E is called.

I drink with 16 for 25 day of a cycle,

The main thing - vitaminchik, instead of chemistry what string....

MK. I do not wish to frighten or upset, but under last data vitamin E like as is dangerous if it or him hardly more norms or rates. Something occurs or happens to heart. Spoke earlier registered just to people after operations on heart and then something there was found out. Though you not on a regular basis accept, but is all the same more cautious with it or this. So not only the chemistry to do much harm is ready.

Milen
27.12.2004, 00:22

At me too recession and zhor. Yesterday has eaten all sweet almost in zapasnikah. This all can such is abnormal? Me disturbs that I lose the control over self, I eat all successively. How with it or this struggle?

This all is direct about me, neznaju how to struggle with -th, I tear all to parts (hardly restrain), I guzzle neperestavaja and no valerian drops helps or assist

Spicy
30.12.2004, 09:19
I today had an evening obzhorstva, a nightmare, how much sweets are eaten, really again pms

Milen
03.01.2005, 13:17
Really so all life will be up to the climacterium!!

Anjutkin
11.01.2005, 01:04
I had a current a unique sign ??-TEARFULNESS. Could so to burst out crying simply, and nervoznoznosti, obzhortva and the others prelestej, like as was not...

ZSE
13.01.2005, 16:30
I today had an evening obzhorstva, a nightmare, how much sweets are eaten, really again pms

Yes... Happens.

Here I not the fan or amateur sweet but when such business, to myself I am surprised eat them, especially a batch

FaryTale
20.01.2005, 00:45

It it is direct about me it is written...

As current pms, so all!..

Anybody does not like me... All me ignore, do or make all to me to spite....

Nightmare any...

Most it is terrible, and what will be during pregnancy?

These or Thus all of charm on all 9 months to catch it is possible?

In general someone spoke me about priparat, " Ledis charm "

Speak and neblit niche and attributes PMS strongly pronounced are not present...

Mozht who heard about it or him?

The grandfather the Frost
21.01.2005, 03:41
There are still drops - Mastodinon are called. Them register at a mastopathy, disturbances of a cycle and depression of signs PMS. To me them wrote out a little in communication or connection with all above-listed and results were good. Probably it is necessary to descend or go, complain to the gynecologist of destiny.

And in general, as I shall talk to friends on this subject - who plates rushes, who and children barks at the husband, who sobs also chocolates chews not ceasing. The problem really is.

Especially strong dependence between PMS and reception OK and -containing preparations. At me, for example, during reception of contraceptives (and Naval Forces too) PMS were simply horror, now only the nightmare is no more...

ks
22.01.2005, 14:47

It it is direct about me it is written...

As current pms, so all!..

Anybody does not like me... All me ignore, do or make all to me to spite....

Nightmare any...

Most it is terrible, and what will be during pregnancy?

These or Thus all of charm on all 9 months to catch it is possible?

In general someone spoke me about priparat, " Ledis charm "

Speak and neblit niche and attributes PMS strongly pronounced are not present...

Mozht who heard about it or him?

About, I am not lonely

And what what we in pms such shall be and during pregnancy?

Then I shall eat everything, that I shall find, have forgotten to attribute, that I still eat at this time as a Cyclops!

FaryTale
23.01.2005, 14:41
Yes, I tozh about it or this have thought... Poor our men....

pridetstsa to suffer or bear pregnant whims....

The good child
31.01.2005, 03:58
And at me with priemomo OK prearatilos everyone PMS! Any changes of mood, bad state of health.... ALL super!

Though this month has forgotten to accept tablets of the whole two pieces

aleksa
13.02.2005, 10:36
I approximately for one and a half week up to monthly eat as abnormal I try to not hold at this time anything the sweet house but at my place three muzhiks (the husband and two sons) want do not want and that not be yes will be here campaigns on kitchen or cuisine then begin begin or start slowly not navidet to regret itself and to come off on relatives