PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cystitis and monthly

Kutty
28.01.2005, 11:59
At me och. A long cycle. As you think, whether the cystitis with which I was ill 3 months ago can cause. And more one question - do not prompt, how he is treated?

Aelita Rezlovskaja
03.02.2005, 12:58
It seems to me, that the cystitis could not on what to affect or influence.

Treatment: a heating a hot bottle or a heater

Hot baths

furagin 4 times a day - 11 days

It is a lot of liquid

To not take alcohol

Kutty
10.02.2005, 23:45
Many thanks for the answer. Tell or say, and thus it is obligatory to address to the doctor?

In occasion of a long cycle I thought the reason the inflammation is (has caught a cold somewhere, etc.), therefore and monthly were removed so much more

Arabella
15.02.2005, 23:38
I think, that all taki it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor. I too thought, that at me a cystitis - and it has appeared - pesochek left, a little, but he and has provoked the same signs, as at a cystitis.

Kutty
22.02.2005, 05:05
Necessarily I descend or go. Simply in an Internet prochitaa, that should treat a cystitis both the gynecologist and the urologist together.... But it in 90 % of cases is impossible...

Aelita Rezlovskaja
25.02.2005, 00:12
Be treated as I have written to you... All will pass or take place, and as required, certainly, the doctor ask about length of a cycle

Kutty
27.02.2005, 01:14
Necessarily. Only how much makes course of treatment (to time to put bottles and heaters)?

Aelita Rezlovskaja
06.03.2005, 10:26
Heating for about a week

Still it is good to be washed away by Furacilinum (1 t on a glass of boiled water), it is necessary to do or make it after each emiction.... It is very effective

And in general course of treatment of 2 weeks, and that a cystitis such infection to hide, and then can begin with new force, and more that kind in chronic will pass

Kutty
09.03.2005, 12:02
Aelita, huge to you thanks. And whence such deep knowledge of this sphere? You the doctor, or too once from this infection suffered?

Aelita Rezlovskaja
13.03.2005, 18:25
I not the doctor, but very much e all it or this, and itself have just had been ill. So I can speak on own experience. And you that as, have recovered?

Kutty
21.03.2005, 08:48
And I shall begin through nedelku. As to holiday I shall go. Now it is impossible. Time you so are well informed, at me to you one more voprosik: you do not know, what can be the reason of failure in a cycle (already 46 days) last two months.....

Rattlemouse
21.03.2005, 20:04
And I shall begin through nedelku. As to holiday I shall go. Now it is impossible. Time you so are well informed, at me to you one more voprosik: you do not know, what can be the reason of failure in a cycle (already 46 days) last two months.....

Tell or Say please, and what to you prevents to begin now?

By the way, it is possible not only furadonin to accept but also furagin. He is softer, by way of that furadonin can cause an allergy, or simply unpleasant consequences (a nausea, a heartburn). I speak it to all of you proceeding from own experience, plus that the doctor spoke me. By the way, do not pull visiting the doctor, I do not want you pogat, but zederzhka modet to be connected with a -genital infection any because of which both the cystitis has appeared also a cycle is late. Go more likely to the doctor, and that will be tightened or delayed as at me, for a year, all the reason could not find, and I every month was excruciated

Thanks God, have found the reason and already 3 years I live problems not knowing! But on the future I wish to tell or say, take care, this such infection, hardly has caught a cold, hurt here as here. To me besides the doctor has told or said, that after treatment there sve all is peer is very subject to changes.

Good luck!

sorri that so longly, simply would be desirable to help or assist!

Kutty
27.03.2005, 21:43
Rattlemouse, I am simple now not at myself in city. Here. I shall be there only through nedelku. There also I shall be checked. Och. I experience. You think all the same there is a communication or connection a cystitis and monthly?

Rattlemouse
05.04.2005, 18:23
Rattlemouse, I am simple now not at myself in city. Here. I shall be there only through nedelku. There also I shall be checked. Och. I experience. You think all the same there is a communication or connection a cystitis and monthly?

Clearly then, why you have decided to postpone treatment. I so sometimes do or make.

About communication or connection I to you so cannot precisely tell or say, because not the doctor, but supposing, that the cystitis has been caused or called by a urogenital infection problems with a cycle are quite possible or probable. But it is not obligatory! It is all deprive the assumption. So not strongly experience. On arrival home descend or go to the gynecologist, and he to you will tell or say as as. Quite probably that the cycle has changed because of crossing or moving to other city, stress... Whether yes few what occasions in a modern life to find it is possible.

In general I wish you health and is faster sylechitsja from this infection!

Kutty
22.04.2005, 04:35
Yes there was I in this occasion at the gynecologist. One frustration. Externally it's OK, have made uzi, etc. a smear, all vporjadke... All ok. And here such business. I do not know. Have forced to hand over analyses on hormones..... I so do not wish it or this to do, poison or make, poison;do, persecute;make, persecute an organism... Here.... Well I shall be flown up or receive medical treatment, and there we shall look or see! Simply such never was (the whole 46 days... It in fact obviously is not normal)

Aelita Rezlovskaja
05.05.2005, 07:30
Yes everything, everything can monthly stretch or drag out. Cold, nerves, operations what-string. In fact the female organism is very sensitive to all. The same cystitis has for certain appeared from a frigorism, here and on monthly the frigorism has affected or influenced.

Still I wish to add for inattentive... It is necessary to drink furagin, instead of furadonin. I at all did not advise it or him.

Svettik
12.06.2005, 11:37
At me och. A long cycle. As you think, whether the cystitis with which I was ill 3 months ago can cause. And more one question - do not prompt, how he is treated?

I too thought, that I had a cystitis, and it has appeared display of a ureaplasmosis, began to be treated, has recovered and now the cystitis was gone.