PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vsem privet!

Doctor Neznaikin
21.09.2004, 15:25
Jenshina vrach! Vozmite menja v pomoshniki. Ja ratuju za medicinu kak besplatnuju tak i platnuju. V Solnechnom gorode viuchilsja na doctora.

Vseh spasaju!

The woman-doctor
22.09.2004, 00:25
Hello, welcome

And what I can make? Same not pomj a cabinet or study

Advise and help or assist

Let's hope, that we shall help or assist even more

Halny
18.10.2004, 05:23
Sorry, that has got into your negotiations

It is good, that there can be one more doctor-adviser-. Not to one Woman-doctor to bear for us the responsibility Only here a cabinet or study of the Woman-doctor let remains only its or her cabinet or study, and you, Doctor Neznaikin, open the

doctor Neznajkin
27.10.2004, 20:45
Hello, welcome

And what I can make? Same not pomj a cabinet or study

Advise and help or assist

Let's hope, that we shall help or assist even more

Spasibo, za vashu dobrojelatelnuju poziciju. Poprobujem vmeste.

Ja gotov tolko dopolnjat vashi soveti.

Doctor Neznajkin
07.11.2004, 07:44
Sorry, that has got into your negotiations

It is good, that there can be one more doctor-adviser-. Not to one Woman-doctor to bear for us the responsibility Only here a cabinet or study of the Woman-doctor let remains only its or her cabinet or study, and you, Doctor Neznaikin, open the

Ja bojus, chto nashi soveti mogut bit protivorechivimi. Luchshe uj ja prosto budu dopolnjat soveti jenshini vracha.

The woman-doctor
07.12.2004, 00:36
Yes what for to supplement? Inconsistent, so inconsistent.. So in fact and in a life, at everyone the opinion.

By the way, I advise to use www.translit.ru that it was more convenient to read to all

PaulGor
13.12.2004, 11:06
By the way, I advise to use www.translit.ru that it was more convenient to read to all

And who cyrillics writes houses, and here has got in the Internet - cafe or library (that is, the person who has not got used to shh/sch, ya/ja...) can be more convenient on my new page

" Russian Virtual Keyboard ":

http: // RusKlava.da.ru

Doctor Neznajkin
05.01.2005, 00:00
Yes what for to supplement? Inconsistent, so inconsistent.. So in fact and in a life, at everyone the opinion.

Kak vidno, na to ja i Neznajkin, chto ne mogu ponjat, kak polzovatsja translit.ru. Tam svoj sait, azdes svoj, kak perenosit to iz odnogo v drugoj?

The woman-doctor
05.01.2005, 20:36
When open translit.ru, there there is a field where to write. Will write a Latin - and in this floor or field will already appear in Russian.. Also it is possible to correct. And then a button "To copy" at the left, it seems. Here again already right button of the mouse and "to insert".

Doctor Neznajkin
12.06.2005, 09:04
When open translit.ru, there there is a field where to write. Will write a Latin - and in this floor or field will already appear in Russian.. Also it is possible to correct. And then a button "To copy" at the left, it seems. Here again already right button of the mouse and "to insert".

Ur! Has learned polzovatsja translitom! Thanks zhenshina the Doctor!