PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cystitis?

Bellka
24.11.2004, 17:15
I can not understand...

Like there were attributes of a cystitis... A saw furagin, diuretic antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory travki... All has passed or has taken place...

Through what that time have made couple of days successively syringing - there was a suspicion that days not the most favorable for employment or occupations by sex without condoms, and the tablet contraceptive is not used. And again - I run to write very much often, to write awfully unpleasantly, small allocation of steel with a unpleasant smell... Have just ended monthly - has begun to smell too what that like " not such " was...

In general, tomorrow I am going to to the gynecologist... But what is it can be? Itself yesterday has intimidated up to tears...

_
05.12.2004, 01:03
Bellka

With a cystitis it is necessary to be treated at the urologist. Too long time struggled with a cystitis travkami, diuretic, etc. (all under references of the gynecologist). Has then gone to the urologist. He has made bak.posev urine and analyses of sensitivity of the revealed bacteria to antibiotics.

Has appointed or nominated course of treatment. Then did or made injections in a urethra (has forgotten as procedure is called). Voobshchem have well treated.

So descend or go to the urologist.

The visitor
04.01.2005, 22:59
[quote = " Julia _ "] Bellka

With a cystitis it is necessary to be treated at the urologist.

Yes I here think... And suddenly it not a cystitis...? Suddenly what infection in a vagina or still where... We with the husband were treated for a ureaplasma at dermatovenerologa so attributes were similar to a cystitis... As here them to distinguish...?

oin
03.02.2005, 04:49
[QUOTE =

_
]

Bellka

With a cystitis it is necessary to be treated at the urologist.

Yes I here think... And suddenly it not a cystitis...? Suddenly what infection in a vagina or still where... We with the husband were treated for a ureaplasma at dermatovenerologa so attributes were similar to a cystitis... As here them to distinguish...?

Practically approximately and on signs them in any way you will not distinguish. As the cystitis arises as consequence or investigation of vital activity of bacteria. If you have passed or have taken place full course of treatment from a ureaplasma and analyses were all negative at both time to hand over is better to be reinsured and more. As together with a ureaplasma can be also a chlamydia, but she is found out after treatment of a ureaplasma. At a chlamydia a cystitis - as a parameter, she amazes except for genitals and urinary ways also an intestine. Especially sex was without a condom.

The visitor
14.02.2005, 21:41
Bellka

With a cystitis it is necessary to be treated at the urologist. Too long time struggled with a cystitis travkami, diuretic, etc. (all under references of the gynecologist). Has then gone to the urologist. He has made bak.posev urine and analyses of sensitivity of the revealed bacteria to antibiotics.

Has appointed or nominated course of treatment. Then did or made injections in a urethra (has forgotten as procedure is called). Voobshchem have well treated.

Instead of will prompt, where such good doctor to find...? To you addressed...? I live in Moscow, not so for a long time, I do not know where to address...

11.03.2005, 05:17
Bellka

Instead of will prompt, where such good doctor to find...? To you addressed...? I live in Moscow, not so for a long time, I do not know where to address...

And at me chronic since the childhood, but I too would visit or attend such doctor, the hope vsetaki is, that is possible though for something to make

_
12.06.2005, 05:33
Dear the Guest and * I live in Novosibirsk so in Moscow understand to you nothing I shall advise.