PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Break after tablets

02.01.2005, 11:05
I accepted Three-?NO?? about 1 year. Recently has stopped also everyone will not come or step in any way monthly. What to do or make? Can at somebody there was such problem? Help or assist advice or council!

Ajrin
14.01.2005, 03:33
I heard that sometimes after cancelling OK there is a delay. And you did not address with this question to the doctor who to you appointed or nominated this preparation?

23.01.2005, 21:56
Vraja now is ill or sick.. I do not know what to do or make!

Tehhi on a visit
28.01.2005, 18:18
Pear, and you have correctly counted? Personally I for a week have mixed and some days were jolted in horror

If all is correct - run behind the test or dough the Cycle, certainly, can walk slightly, but for fidelity is better to exclude pregnancy.

15.02.2005, 18:00
I both tests have made also US. The answer-not it is pregnant. Here I also think what to do or make? In what a problem?

The woman-doctor
16.03.2005, 02:22
It can be after OK. It is necessary - to be surveyed to the doctor.. And if ponjadobitsja, will write out preparations to cause or call monthly, do or make nothing.

Simka
28.03.2005, 00:44
At me it some months (pregnancy is excluded) simply during reception OK ovaries "have a rest", not developing or producing ootids, and then when already again it would be necessary to develop or produce, they "forget", as it to do or make. Can pass or take place itself, the doctor can appoint or nominate three nyxes and cause or call monthly iskustvenno. Last time, when at me such was (2 years ago), me have caused or called a menses, I HAVE again started TO ACCEPT OK, and in a month have again thrown (perezagruzka). Now the same. To be nervous it is not necessary, but also on samotek to start up it is not necessary. The Woman-doctor, I confuse nothing?

Masha
11.06.2005, 23:17
I too stopped to drink tablets... Monthly too it was not long...

It is normal... Then have gone or send...