PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blood after sex: (

Skozlo
16.02.2005, 07:51
Yesterday made love, and after has found out, that I have a blood. To a monthly blood it is not similar, and monthly in days ten will be. Bright red, also it is not simply spoiled, and flows, though and it is a little (hardly less than at monthly). Such with me for the first time, to the gynecologist I go on a regular basis, problems never was.

Someone knows, what is it such can be and how it or this can be helped or assisted? To the doctor I still somewhere week cannot get, now I am in other country. Though, certainly, if will start to flow particularly it is necessary in fast to go.

I wait for answers-advice or -councils. Thanks.

aek
26.02.2005, 23:33
Can simply mucous povredeli? ochen the intensive sexual certificate or act... Has damaged or injured;hurt mucous

erosy at you was not? Otherwise eto from there also endometrios though you have told or said that ranshe problems were not... Also if you accept gormonalnye tablets eto so-called proryvnoe a bleeding or a cycle has got off because of change of a climate? Do not panic at once

And what krov scarlet? And skolko lasts eto a status on time? And it is sorry possible or probable you devstvinitsa? And also devstvenaja pleva a current with etim muzshchinoi has torn up to etogo rasstjagivalas the some people in general tolko during sorts or labors plevu lose....

err01
17.03.2005, 23:15
nugget - yes is not present, not the virgin... An endometriosis and erosions was not. OK too I do not accept. The sexual certificate or act was really very intensive. I do not know, there can be it reaction on penku contraceptive? Or on a condom? So was not such earlier... The Blood flows day, does not decrease, can hardly increases or is enlarged. If the cycle has got off, so I only shall sigh with simplification, simply menstrual blood at me usually dense with lumps, and here she bright and without lumps. Sorry for unpleasant details.

If mucous it was damaged or injured;hurt or shejka that I can make? Can have a drink any vitamins that an adhesion to accelerate? The Calcium?

Domenicas
18.04.2005, 04:00
Yes at me the most such was once was frightened as I do not know who but then the doctor has told or said no trouble not sluchilos sosudik has bursted as in an eye the truth at me only at once a blood was as at loss devstvinosti and then all and somewhere about an input or entrance etot the vessel has bursted

Sorry for details its or his pepper bolshoi was and I absolutely the girl was with a narrow input or entrance and not enough greasing here and "have rubred"

Camomile get there can? camomil is called or Hamomel (nemetskiy variant) sdelaite a tray or basin

miramistin with soboi eats?

It is good to wash out.....

And here still that if from the moment of as you zameteli a bleeding bolshe 72 hours and it all does not cease address to the doctor deistvitelno it is direct in reception go if the insurance is not present all the same will help or assist are obliged!

Still the moment and hurts nothing? The bottom does not pull? A stomach or belly?

25.04.2005, 01:42
neponjatka, and gynecologic US for a long time did or made?

mihalych
13.05.2005, 23:21
Think an ovary? eto too an idea.....

chimmed
22.05.2005, 17:00
Uzi I did or made 3 months ago, when on kontr. Survey went. All was normal. Romashkovyj tea here is, miramistina at me is not present. Vannochku-you mean syringing? I have with itself a syringe. Or easier or simply to sit in tazike? Tazik too is available (I here on a visit). And what with an ovary can be? Something of type of cold? Brushes at me are not present. Pains are not present, is simple as a dyscomfort (more likely even in a head, than in a vagina:-)

Thanks, nugget, you though have calmed me. Simply I when not put see a blood, at me the roof goes.

k@ktus
31.05.2005, 06:54
Better in inside camomile also sit that navernika in tazike it is still good Noshpy to drink.... And restful for the night

I think itself will pass or take place

But here still so just in case you are absolutely confident that are not pregnant? We exclude or not? Can testik buy or purchase? eto I about extrauterine..... Though you does not hurt anything...

Well eto I so on krajnjak am simple

On from couples of an ovary sometimes as though eto objasnit I do not own medical terminology more shortly too no trouble folinkul an environment of an ovary has departed from etogo still nobody umeral so be not afraid http: // 03.ru/gynecology/index.shtml... 16492*offset=20

But I nastojatelno recommend to go on arrival to the doctor that to myself was quieter.....

And so the main thing calm down have a drink a camomile inside and sit in tazike tolko in warm not goriachej vodichke it is possible to make syringing

And if is noshpu drink with uspokoitelnym what nibud

Inga
02.06.2005, 17:36
Run to the doctor!

DG
07.06.2005, 05:18
Run to the DOCTOR!!!

You lose a blood, instead of water!!!

Viktoriya
10.06.2005, 10:36
The truth. I already on fast would run.

lilechka
11.06.2005, 08:03
And any selftreatment!

And in general, it can with sex is not connected in any way. Simply so o. A uterine bleeding - a dangerous piece.

Tina
11.06.2005, 12:14
Time there were clots - possibly amotio or detachment of a mucous uterus occured or happened: 1 - monthly have happened owing to change of a climate, flight, etc. 2 really abortion, but he it is usual so simply does not come to an end (though also such variant is not excluded) 3 I would descend or go to the doctor, well you not illegally in other country are??

_
11.06.2005, 12:32
Similar on an abortion!!! But it is usual after a spontaneous abortion, cleaning is necessary, t ak as all does not leave. And why it is impossible to the doctor shodit in that country, where you now? Dearly or Expensively? But in fact more expensively anything is not present health...

Nona
11.06.2005, 12:38
Thanks once again for all answers.

On Saturday it has begun, on Sunday hardly has amplified, and on Monday, in general has broken through, have gone or send huge komki, I have solved, have what is it begun monthly. On Tuesday since morning already nothing was, as though the cock has closed. On pregnancy after such bleeding as on Monday, I think, it is useless to be checked, though, certainly, all can be. To the doctor I shall go as soon as I shall return home... I do not know, what is it was, but I hope, that simply change of a climate and hm... Hyperactivity or superactivity...