PDA

Просмотр полной версии : venesokten

Mrs007
25.10.2004, 21:01
Greetings, girls! Wished to ask you to help or assist me to understand here what question, to tell or say more correctly to sum up all that I has re-read on a site.

The matter is that to me 30 years, children I have no (but very much it would be desirable, the truth while in rather far future), hormonal tablets are undesirable (at me the varicose phlebectasia), vaginalnaja dur as it was found out, first, does not help or assist on all of 100 % and secondly, can destroy a microflora

So than to use, misters jurymen? Really inconvenient and insensible elastic?

Lilush
29.10.2004, 15:26
Spiral

The otolaryngologist
30.10.2004, 08:09
The spiral is undesirable to not given birth or not travailled women wishing in the future to have the child.

Lilush
10.11.2004, 02:23
Well then there is only a yogurt

Mrs007
03.12.2004, 06:23
It is unhumorous! These are our realities! There are no 100 % of a guarantee - one only a zephyr....... bbbbbbbbr - yogurt!!!

I am going to to the MCH and I try to get from all that can offer us at present kontratsepticheskaja the industry and as acceptable one naked advertising is found out anything.

About a spiral, was interested, nerazhavshim it is undesirable to use this gift or for nothing of a civilization. Farmateks and With. - the nonsense, except for undesirable pregnancy can result or bring still and in allergic reactions and disbalansu florae.

The woman-doctor
28.12.2004, 12:34
Forgive or Excuse, and than the condom does not arrange you? It is possible to find good, thin... And sensitivity at you precisely should not suffer..

Mrs007
15.01.2005, 18:22
The matter is that neither to him, nor condoms do not like me - sensations not those Therefore and it was necessary to become thoughtfull about gifts or for nothing of the domestic and overseas industry.

Lilush
15.01.2005, 23:30
And what you speaks genekolog?

Mrs007
04.02.2005, 14:46
genekolog nothing speaks mine, as it or him at me while is not present. I recently have begun a sexual life and as that bojazno to address to the expert, but not owing to its or his absence that is why that I live in the country with Muslim views moreover where all anyhow know each other. My parents know nothing about this party or side of my life... And I to tell the truth not so would like for them prosvjashchat. On professianalnuju ethics of doctors to hope it is not necessary.

Soon I leave to the MCH. I shall be late in this European country, uncharged special moral tabu, about one year, and can and more. I know, that it will be periodically necessary to pass or take place inspection at the expert (2 times a year), but I do not know as to be. Heard, that at them naprjazhenka with good experts.

Lilush
11.06.2005, 07:19
I do not think, that all so is bad with experts in the Europe.

I see for you a following output or exit: will arrive to the Europe, first time popolzuetes condoms, and then discuss your problem with local genekologom. I am assured, that to you necessarily something will pick up, considering all your wishes and features of an organism. Only do not postpone, as genekologi, as a rule, the extremely "borrowed" or "occupied" doctors and sometimes on such not urgent question it is necessary to wait for visit month, and even two. Success to you.