PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am simply uttered...

Thawing weather
07.03.2005, 11:42
It is insulting and is sick. Today was at the doctor, have taken a smear. Results still are not present, but is clear,

That is, for what to be treated - shejka uteruses bleeds, and were even earlier

Attributes of an infection. It was my the first the man - chelvek which I adored and I continue

To like. But the love was only on the one hand. Besides, he has humanly managed with

Me, as with a cloth so also my health was undermined considerably. On our 3 affinities

It is necessary one reception postinora, Regevidon (method JUspe) and a tremor above the test for pregnancy.

I understand, that anybody is guilty in all only sama-me did not force. A head it is necessary to think. Always was

Such opinion also thought, what anything similar will not occur or happen to me. But near to this person

Completely lost ability to resist. Now I do not accuse it or him in what, I am not angry with it or him. I

It is guilty itself. To crying for the weakness.

I write it to be uttered. To anybody from blikih I can not tell, and ostovatsja in private with

All this happiness, svolivshimsja on me, I can not.

alisa
14.03.2005, 23:41
All prohodit.projdet and it. Be not angry with itself. Prijmite happened as a cold rain-was unpleasantly, and it is necessary to go forward. There will be and in your street a holiday

Tigercat
17.03.2005, 19:07
Do not experience so strongly, I too had a unpleasant experience, but that's all right I am now healthy, though very nasty myself felt. Hold a nose above horizon!

The woman-doctor
18.03.2005, 04:55
SHejka uteruses bleeds is at erosion, I think. Erosion not from the young man, do not worry. Ostalonoe-be not upset so, it is good, that have gone or send to the doctor.. After smears all will be found out. Can be, simply thrush.

21.03.2005, 05:43
It is insulting and is sick. Today was at the doctor, have taken a smear. Results still are not present, but is clear,

Attributes of an infection. It was my the first the man - chelvek which I adored and I continue

To like. But the love was only on the one hand. Besides, he has humanly managed with

Me, as with a cloth so also my health was undermined considerably. On our 3 affinities

It is necessary one reception postinora, Regevidon (method JUspe) and a tremor above the test for pregnancy.

I understand, that anybody is guilty in all only sama-me did not force. A head it is necessary to think. Always was

Such opinion also thought, what anything similar will not occur or happen to me. But near to this person

Completely lost ability to resist. Now I do not accuse it or him in what, I am not angry with it or him. I

I write it to be uttered. To anybody from blikih I can not tell, and ostovatsja in private with

All it'll come out all right! Above a nose! Sometimes it is necessary to us vljapatsja on most I do not want to understand, that we at myself one. Take care!

flame-A
22.03.2005, 09:49
You know, once you will recollect about happened as something, an event not with you. It will be simple series person that unique, liked and liking you. Believe, all will be forgotten! Such happens almost with each girl - the first experience of attitudes or relations, as a rule comes to the end with anything.

Do not long.

Thawing weather
22.03.2005, 21:54
Thanks, thanks, thanks need to be heard simply from someone kind words. Thanks.

I try to think, that here he - life experience, I now more cleverly and more strongly. Sometimes helps or assists.

Happiness
06.04.2005, 23:19
With MCH it or this it is better to not meet - to not struggle itself

And as you will recover - will pass or take place depresnjak and you will be ready to other attitudes or relations

gost '
22.04.2005, 02:51
I would like to ask all us - WHY we DO NOT LIKE OURSELVES.

alisa
27.04.2005, 01:42
I would like to ask all us - WHY we DO NOT LIKE OURSELVES.

Mentality at us such. Plus of mum-grandmother learn or teach all everything, but toko not to love to.

afinskaia
11.06.2005, 04:19

It is really insulting and is sad, itself through it has passed or has taken place - when the first and time and so it is disgusting and muzhchinka the egoist, in a word has got any pity in sense of care and patience.. Thanks God, not all such, shchas I precisely know it - have met

But you try to be disconnected and care or be switched-off and care only about physical and sincere health, it vseda is more dear or expensive - to you in fact still detok to give birth or travail

Also there can not be a love it - it is impossible such to like, and you will necessarily meet the and learn or find out, at last, that such tenderness and caress.