PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The Belgian gynecologists... Be rescueed or saved;salvaged, who can!

Страницы : [1] 2

Artemida_d
12.11.2004, 19:56
How much years here live, I am amazed to local doctors, not only ginikologam so much..., But time speech seichas about them...

*) In my mother have found out a cyst in a uterus, for treatment of a distance contraceptive tablets.

*) I have addressed in occasion of videleny - have advised to be washed away in inside... Water with Acetum....

*) Hlomediju treated the whole year, instead of polozhenih couple of days, only that to the doctor was laziness to read through in the prescription polozhenuju a dose... tebletok

*) At the friend have defined or determined "climacterium"... From it or her the husband has left.... In 1 month it has appeared on a table of the surgeon - (diagnosis) extrauterine beremenost, last stage, still den-she would die

And here such histories here continually you meet....

Something from this to you can as o... - share!

WERTina
15.11.2004, 08:50
Well, here recently the girl has written, that to her the gynecologist has advised from a thrush zelyonkoj vlagalitse inside to smear.... I as have presented! Horror!

Artemida_d
19.11.2004, 14:40
Well, here recently the girl has written, that to her the gynecologist has advised from a thrush zelyonkoj vlagalitse inside to smear.... I as have presented! Horror!

Aha, here and I about the same where their oath Gipokratu you has got to, will have heard plenty of them and you start to be engaged in a selftreatment...

Fialka
22.11.2004, 11:37

Horror what.. Well and doctors have gone or send...

Soluna
25.11.2004, 05:47
To shoot them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn Girl
28.11.2004, 22:16
And what in Belgium there are no laws?

Here such would condemn for a long time

The visitor
02.12.2004, 07:09

Against a breakage there is no reception if there is no other breakage.. gy--...

Laws are, but their fault dakazat it is practically impossible... And people who get in similar situations, it is simple naprosto azuljanty.... (Refugees) And others, belgijtsi we shall tell or say... They at all do not notice a dirty trick, think, that all and is necessary....

I personally simply do not want with them svjazovatsja and to spend money for courts... While... I do not want. I it or him am simple nedoverjaju...

Artemida_d
04.12.2004, 21:07

Against a breakage there is no reception if there is no other breakage.. gy--...

Laws are, but their fault dakazat it is practically impossible... And people who get in similar situations, it is simple naprosto azuljanty.... (Refugees) And others, belgijtsi we shall tell or say... They at all do not notice a dirty trick, think, that all and is necessary....

I personally simply do not want with them svjazovatsja and to spend money for courts... While... I do not want. I it or him am simple nedoverjaju...

et I was..

Halny
05.12.2004, 01:48
In the certain place, it is really possible to cure the certain cyst tablets OK.

I owing to OK have got rid of the cyst to destination the doctor.

About the rest, that you write-horror, the Middle Ages.

Artemida_d
08.12.2004, 06:59
In the certain place, it is really possible to cure the Certain cyst tablets OK.

I owing to OK have got rid of the cyst to destination the doctor.

About the rest, that you write-horror, the Middle Ages.

Really? Excuse-, these are contraceptive, on how much I have understood?

If it is valid so, all means yet is lost

And in the rest really delirium any... At me monthly 5 years as not regular (me 22), happened and on a floor of their year was not, and happened in a month on 3 times.... At doctors resembled.... Has heard a miscellaneous: one spoke at once, that beremena, others is what is it normal... (as in transitive vozvraste????), tretie shouted that I cannot have children.... And the reason and have not established or installed.... So I till now with it or this also am excruciated.... shchas I shall be in Kiev, I shall go there to the doctor, something can there to me explanatory or sensible will tell or say...

And who-string can here from Kiev, and can adresok horoshoe give the doctor?

Halny
11.12.2004, 02:20
Artemida_d, easy. My niece with a menstrual cycle had a full buffoonery as at you, yet has not given birth in 23 (now as on hours) .vam it it is necessary to hand over analyses on hormones. Probably at you " a hormonal storm ", therefore astable cycles. It not illness or disease! Simply very unpleasant development of an organism (the organism "grows" approximately up to 25) .tolkovyj the doctor can help or assist you. In Kiev try or taste will address in private or individual clinic.

And your mum, as well as at me, age failure hormonal, therefore often at this age has cysts and fibromas. Contraceptive tablets it is hormonal tablets which pomagajut to restore hormonal ballans, that helps or assists an organism (in initial stages) to get rid of cysts (but it is necessary precisely the nobility what kista.oni very different parentage) and to suspend body height of a fibroma (to not finish to operation).

Sonik
11.12.2004, 13:31
The author, everything, that you have written - delirium of the madman. I live in Belgium, and is absolute and is completely happy with all doctors to whom I here got. And what gynecologist at me! It is a song! The super-professional! The doctor from the God! Before slanders to build on ALL doctors in Belgium, would look costing or standing, and? Bad doctors happen everywhere! Nothing depends On the country!

PySy: Well and if for YOU they such bad, change the country! Than not an output or exit!

The visitor
15.12.2004, 10:34
*) [i] I have addressed in occasion of videleny - have advised to be washed away in inside... Water with Acetum....

The girl, for a vagina is normal medium acidic, neznaju certainly what sort and than you have been caused or called allocation, but the water acidified by Acetum really helps or assists to restore a microflora of a vagina, as dop. An agent certainly. Mnogieh suppositories if you chitaite their structure, to contain a citric acid, besides that is easier lo to be made multiple copies to useful bacteria.

The visitor
17.12.2004, 22:51
*) In my mother have found out a cyst in a uterus, for treatment of a distance contraceptive tablets.

All contraceptive tablets - hormonal, and cysts frequently treat hormones, and it rescues or saves;salvages many women from operation.

KittyCat
22.12.2004, 17:17
Oh Brooklyngirl, here again you will not condemn. .vot at me the gynecologist for example... Has entered the name, owing to pregnancy. Has come, has filled papers, that, syo.. Well the doctor into a cabinet or study has come, give rasprashivat, as that and that.. I speak, here, 5 could not become pregnant, and she eyes here such " as?! You are pregnant "? I udivlenno, well voobshcheto. More shortly one sister knew that I in position, another is not present, allow again a paper others to fill.. Well has looked or seen me, the blood g- should be taken, I speak at me cats, on a toxoplasmosis it would be necessary proverit.gljanula on me so strange, and to the sister g- write down on a toxoplasmosis too.. Good, on US has sent. I come to her. Well at VA there was a little otsloena a placenta, now LIKE was fixed... Bloods are not present more? I eyes kruglie, yes at me also was not I speak!!! And, YES??? Well good. I speak and that there with a cyst, the side -May hurts!!! And, yes.. Well not greater or big, 2-3 see I AGAIN and here g- rassasivaetsa during pregnancy? " And?, well, there is " .ja again a question and what it is possible- to drink-is? Well there lososi a tuna nizja. I grju, and here gazirovannie to drink drinks tozh like? She, yes is not present, it is possible, only diet it is not necessary. I why? She " And I DO NOT KNOW "!!!!!! More shortly entot the gynecologist of anything to me has not told or said. She likely considers or counts I should know that is possible, and that it is impossible. All extended from it or her. Itself words has not told or said!!! 4 weeks again to her. If that-call... And she still will accept labors, already am afraid if fairly such doctor to trust the child and!!! (to other doctor I can not leave, owing to incomplete possession jazikom)

KittyCat
24.12.2004, 05:38
Certainly it is impossible to speak that doctors bezdarnie in what or to the country, well it is a lot of unfortunately nonprofessionals .ili they simply do not like the job, I do not know... Yes a heap of cases I know, and across Latvia, here again across America AS doctors will cripple simply! Fruitless devchenok young do or make.. Here the mother-in-law with temperature to the doctor has gone, and she to her Tajlenol g- have a drink, and antibiotics what that vipisala. Has told or said an inflammation of lungs (without fljuraogrammy I not znjau it is possible 100 to diagnose obviously % such...) she Has paid 40 $ for a picture, has had a drink tablets, polegchalo 2 day (at an inflammation it is doubtful that so quickly vizdoroveesh) and results till now are unknown. The mother-in-law 3 days called, asked well as the answer there has come, " is not present, not present " .nu has spat and did not call it is more. The truth too nobody has informed Her that there vsyotaki was, and whether was??...

Artemida_d
25.12.2004, 00:17
The Author, everything, that you have written - delirium of the madman. I live in Belgium, and is absolute and is completely happy with all doctors to whom I here got. And what gynecologist at me! It is a song! The super-professional! The doctor from the God! Before slanders to build on ALL doctors in Belgium, would look costing or standing, and? Bad doctors happen everywhere! Nothing depends On the country!

PySy: Well and if for YOU they such bad, change the country! Than not an output or exit!

It is very glad, that to you has carried... Believe, such as you units.... And that I here wrote that, so and writes this my personal opinion I can, that I want. I was rude to nobody, and ask me as to not be rude!!!

PySy: in occasion of the country to change or not..... I shall respond: " YOU to ask has forgotten!!!! "

All good!

Artemida_d
25.12.2004, 18:20
Halny, Thanks for advice or council... I about it or this had no concept... I shall know!!!

Yaska
30.12.2004, 05:09
Oh Brooklyngirl, here again you will not condemn. .vot at me the gynecologist for example... Has entered the name, owing to pregnancy. Has come, has filled papers, that, syo.. Well the doctor into a cabinet or study has come, give rasprashivat, as that and that.. I speak, here, 5 could not become pregnant, and she eyes here such " as?! You are pregnant "? I udivlenno, well voobshcheto. More shortly one sister knew that I in position, another is not present, allow again a paper others to fill.. Well has looked or seen me, the blood g- should be taken, I speak at me cats, on a toxoplasmosis it would be necessary proverit.gljanula on me so strange, and to the sister g- write down on a toxoplasmosis too.. Good, on US has sent. I come to her. Well at VA there was a little otsloena a placenta, now LIKE was fixed... Bloods are not present more? I eyes kruglie, yes at me also was not I speak!!! And, YES??? Well good. I speak and that there with a cyst, the side -May hurts!!! And, yes.. Well not greater or big, 2-3 see I AGAIN and here g- rassasivaetsa during pregnancy? " And?, well, there is " .ja again a question and what it is possible- to drink-is? Well there lososi a tuna nizja. I grju, and here gazirovannie to drink drinks tozh like? She, yes is not present, it is possible, only diet it is not necessary. I why? She " And I DO NOT KNOW "!!!!!! More shortly entot the gynecologist of anything to me has not told or said. She likely considers or counts I should know that is possible, and that it is impossible. All extended from it or her. Itself words has not told or said!!! 4 weeks again to her. If that-call... And she still will accept labors, already am afraid if fairly such doctor to trust the child and!!! (to other doctor I can not leave, owing to incomplete possession jazikom)

And you under the insurance? If yes as easy as shelling pears to replace the plan!

If is not present, then on whom you will get. And where you live?

KittyCat
03.01.2005, 11:12
Yes, under the insurance. The plan quite good, the doctor takja has got. .v Filadelfii I live .u me the gynecologist another which does not conduct pregnancy, good, and eta idotka, really.. She has not told or said at all what it is possible or impossible to drink tablets, another has told or said only tajlenol. Vot...

Sonik
07.01.2005, 16:10
It is very glad, that to you has carried... Believe, such as you units.... And that I here wrote that, so and writes this my personal opinion I can, that I want. I was rude to nobody, and ask me as to not be rude!!!

PySy: in occasion of the country to change or not..... I shall respond: " YOU to ask has forgotten!!!! "

All good!

Ah-ah-ah, such young girl, and already such nervous. From a half-turn or half-turnover are got or started! Badly!

And to the point: with such approach as at you, to you will never carry. All of you it is badly primary. A typical position, actually!

And to you to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick

Lie
12.01.2005, 13:29

All good!

Ah-ah-ah, such young girl, and already such nervous. From a half-turn or half-turnover are got or started! Badly!

And to the point: with such approach as at you, to you will never carry. All of you it is badly primary. A typical position, actually!

And to you to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick

The dream book, I as well as Artemida_d can tell or say to you, that to you with vrachem have carried, or you did not collide or face with illness or disease, that very much hororsho.

And business not that initially girl nastroenna is bad and the matter is that the level so-called Hausarts, leaves much to be desired, vprochim as well as experts, I as you probably have understood I am your neigbour and as in bolshenstve cases got not to the qualified doctors (including I know and about Belgium (. Also has put here not in a bad spirit and NOT in an exchange of the country, and that a skill level of experts on a low level, yes the equipment of hospital here very good, but to serve them it is necessary as to be able.

And the author not nervous, has simply come and has complained with with what she had to collide or face, any another has however the right such, as well as.

Sonik
16.01.2005, 05:47
Well, certainly, and as. It was not necessary to me, still. I, on minutochku, in Belgium have become pregnant, departed perfect pregnancy (in 31 year the first pregnancy), has superb given birth and already to the kid almost to two years. I here treat teeth, I check vision and I struggle with an allergy. Yes, I was satisfied only with the third under the bill the house doctor. And not because two previous were bad, is simple at us with them different views on some things. At all thus, our house. The doctor was fine overcame with a hypertonia of my mum, she has left home absolutely other person and a year at all does not accept preparations from pressure. And in Belarus sat densely on Clophelinum.

And to you I advise to cease to find fault, and easier or simply to search for good doctors. Them, actually, huge set. From the fourth attempt, for example, we have found the perfect pediatrist for the son. The pediatrist from the God to which I trust as myself.

More shortly, this discussion is infinite. You are assured, that all doctors a shit, I consider or count, that was not present. And to us to not overpersuade each other. Therefore, I wish good luck and happiness! Behind this otklanivajus.

Lie
19.01.2005, 23:03
Well, certainly, and as. It was not necessary to me, still. I, on minutochku, in Belgium have become pregnant, departed perfect pregnancy (in 31 year the first pregnancy), has superb given birth and already to the kid almost to two years. I here treat teeth, I check vision and I struggle with an allergy. Yes, I was satisfied only with the third under the bill the house doctor. And not because two previous were bad, is simple at us with them different views on some things. At all thus, our house. The doctor was fine overcame with a hypertonia of my mum, she has left home absolutely other person and a year at all does not accept preparations from pressure. And in Belarus sat densely on Clophelinum.

And to you I advise to cease to find fault, and easier or simply to search for good doctors. Them, actually, huge set. From the fourth attempt, for example, we have found the perfect pediatrist for the son. The pediatrist from the God to which I trust as myself.

More shortly, this discussion is infinite. You are assured, that all doctors a shit, I consider or count, that was not present. And to us to not overpersuade each other. Therefore, I wish good luck and happiness! Behind this otklanivajus.

You.. It.. Cool down, to tea there drink.. For example....

Anybody here did not speak, that all shit.. The citation please... In, particulars WHERE you at saw it in my post???

Yes horoshchih huge set. But here it was a question NOT about good. And about - not qualified.. You also not begin to deny that they are... If will be, it simply Utopia.

About illnesses or diseases to list or transfer.. hm.. It is not necessaryl... But in any case I you sympathize, to hurt or be ill;be sick always badly. Success to you, also it is not necessary to be such malicious

Lie
25.01.2005, 03:31
And to you I advise to cease to find fault, and easier or simply to search for good doctors. Them, actually, huge set.

Thanks certainly for advice or council, but... As though do not find fault with them, and tell about misses with kororymi it was necessary to collide or face, and they were, is and unfortunately will be.

For the bill of your phrase to change the doctor so it to make not too simply as for example in my district of city of 6 house doctors and here all choice what is given to me, and about the expert.. hm.. Where domavshny the doctor will direct there and go.. To change it or him it is very difficult, even at my road OOOOCHEN, good stahovke.

And more it is not necessary to see in each word.. An abuse on doctors.

By the way in here at zakanchivanii medetsinskogo education any more do not swear Gippokrata.