PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Campaign to the gynecologist

Страницы : [1] 2

Sladenkaja
10.03.2005, 03:49
What is necessary on the first reception to the gynecologist? To me gloves, a diaper, still something have told or said something like socks... And where you usually buy gloves also what it is necessary? Brrr to the gynecologist it is terrible to go... And what he usually first of all asks?

Nighta
10.03.2005, 07:22
First time I hear, that is necessary gloves I do not know, how at you in city, in Moscow at the doctor the disposable gloves. Nosochki too never took, but you can take just in case, a diaper take necessarily, and also the passport and honey. The policy

Asks about monthly and whether you live a sexual life-standard questions. And further as a matter of fact, on your question

Estee
11.03.2005, 13:55
Gloves, socks and a diaper. The mirror is possible still - ready sets are on sale. In a drugstore to ask, they know everyone. And if a paid cabinet or study - at them all disposable.

If you the virgin - can in an armchair and not examine.

Sladenkaja
12.03.2005, 16:34
Gloves, socks and a diaper. The mirror is possible still - ready sets are on sale. In a drugstore to ask, they know everyone. And if a paid cabinet or study - at them all disposable.

And the gynecologist in fact can define or determine, whether there is at me a hymen? And that I am afraid, that or a wad or at a masturbation could tear it or her. Somehow not so it would be desirable to ask such questions to her, but it is necessary know is at me pleva or not. You think she will normally react to such question?

Slimk
15.03.2005, 02:08
mdaaaaaaa.... To you how much years that? Similar it is not a lot of..... And gloves that what for, is the doctor will dress gloves, and to you they to what, a veil necessarily and white nosochki.

In an armchair examine also virgins, only in the priest

Slimk
15.03.2005, 03:28

And the gynecologist in fact can define or determine, whether there is at me a hymen? And that I am afraid, that or a wad or at a masturbation could tear it or her. Somehow not so it would be desirable to ask such questions to her, but it is necessary know is at me pleva or not. You think she will normally react to such question?

navrjatli you could damage or injure;hurt it or this the plevu, this parity or ratio 1:100

The visitor
16.03.2005, 07:16
smotrya kakogo razmera tampon i chto ona rukami delaet, dumaju, chto chtoby plevu ne povredit ' nado ispol'zovat ' tampon " 2 kapel'ki ", t.e. mini

natus
16.03.2005, 11:30
Gloves, socks and a diaper. The mirror is possible still - ready sets are on sale.

A fig, how much all needs to be brought most! Especially me has amazed or struck about mirrors... M-yes, it as to the surgeon to bring a scalpel. Can, also a gynecologic armchair to your gynecologists to drag?

morbid
19.03.2005, 11:13
hmmm, prosvjatite and what for a mirror and gloves?

Red-curly
22.03.2005, 21:11
Because in a province, in small small towns, naprjazhenka with disposable instruments, in the some people it is direct in registry hang out the list of these subjects (excepting certainly diaper and nosochki, can demand still a condom for uzi, gloves is already by itself).

anais
23.03.2005, 03:18
Can demand still a condom for uzi, gloves is already by itself.

What horror.

Slimk
25.03.2005, 01:58
That for delirium..... What condoms for uzi, whether what mirrors you that from mind or wit that banish or have descended;have gone, that frighten the girl that and a wad it is impossible to tear plevu!

Red-curly
27.03.2005, 08:42
The girl be not afraid! The listed terrible subjects naturally are not required at the first survey!

For delirium separate thanks.

Not sleeping...
28.03.2005, 22:14
All happens.. And a condom for US when the gauge inside enter, and gloves if in free-of-charge ZHK naprjazhyonka with money... And in general, is better to look or see the list necessary there where to go was going to... Eventually and to call back in registry or to the doctor too it is possible. And of the reception be not afraid, rude fellows, certainly, meet, but terrible there anything is not present. Success!

nush
31.03.2005, 13:00
That for delirium..... What condoms for uzi, whether what mirrors you that from mind or wit that banish or have descended;have gone, that frighten the girl that and a wad it is impossible to tear plevu!

It is possible-is possible! I such here in the image also have left the . And has learned or has found out about it or this in two years only when on the first survey at the gynecologist was (years 16 was). She has asked uskolko time a sexual life I live. I have told or said that else I do not live. On it she has shaken a head and has told or said, that to doctors to say lies it is not necessary. Except for as SHOCKED I still and guilty have appeared, that have supposedly told lies-not have admitted....

nush
31.03.2005, 16:10
By the way, wads were O.B. mini. The structure anatomic such was simple, that it or her to not tear a wad (or still than...) it was impossible.

Slimk
04.04.2005, 04:04

It is possible-is possible! I such here in the image also have left the . And has learned or has found out about it or this in two years only when on the first survey at the gynecologist was (years 16 was). She has asked uskolko time a sexual life I live. I have told or said that else I do not live. On it she has shaken a head and has told or said, that to doctors to say lies it is not necessary. Except for as SHOCKED I still and guilty have appeared, that have supposedly told lies-not have admitted....

I do not know as it is necessary to be perverted what to tear a wad and that for a wad should be

neznakomka
05.04.2005, 08:38
Because in a province, in small small towns, naprjazhenka with disposable instruments, in the some people it is direct in registry hang out the list of these subjects (excepting certainly diaper and nosochki, can demand still a condom for uzi, gloves is already by itself).

My God, really people still where that so live...

julietta
08.04.2005, 15:53
On survey it is desirable a diaper and nosochki. Nosochki - that from legs or foots not pahlo in a nose to the gynecologist. In clinic where I am surveyed, diapers, instruments and gloves disposable (accordingly, I take only nosochki).

It is necessary to know date of last monthly. Will ask, how much plentiful, whether live a sexual life and as are protected when have lost virginity what have transferred or carried disease. Necessarily ask interesting questions - better, than the doctor, will respond nobody.

Estee
09.04.2005, 20:23

My God, really people still where that so live...

One month ago was in a district clinic, free-of-charge it is natural. The list: gloves for the doctor, nosochki - that legs or foots to him in a nose to not stink, and a diaper - under an ass. All is clear. Some fastidious go with the mirrors (do not trust local sterilization) - to everyone the . And in paid cabinets or studies all disposable but what tell or say a difference: to buy or purchase most or to pay the same under the bill?

All can be learned or found out in registry, no trouble is not present...

Slimk
14.04.2005, 03:17
I do not know in what villages you there live, but in Moscow, in regional consultation what gloves and zerkalets to bring it is not necessary

ZINA from RUBBER
14.04.2005, 09:20

Any vrachitsa nedodelannaja-plevu mona to tear and at playing sports so absence plevy yet an occasion, to be nedevstvennitsej

And strengthened podmyvanijami too it is torn pleva

Though to me same left unfinished somehow has got

Red-curly
16.04.2005, 09:41
Oh bliiiiiin!

Really it is not necessary? MIRACLES that KAKIEEE!!! And we in villages and in fact the drag armchairs! Oh the girl as to you that has carried that you in Moscow live!!!!

And this forum only moskvichkam is devoted, yes?

Metal plate-fly! Rural that chyo to do or make???

ZINA from RUBBER
18.04.2005, 20:45
Oh bliiiiiin!

Really it is not necessary? MIRACLES that KAKIEEE!!! And we in villages and in fact the drag armchairs! Oh the girl as to you that has carried that you in Moscow live!!!!

Rural nuna samoobsluzhivanem zanimatsa))

Slimk
22.04.2005, 15:14
Oh bliiiiiin!

Rural nuna samoobsluzhivanem zanimatsa))