PDA

Просмотр полной версии : amniotsentez

alla25
09.06.2005, 23:35
Help or Assist, please, advice or council, I am simple in horror! At me 22 weeks of pregnancy, am observed in America, has the day before yesterday made extensive US of a fetus, was that's all right, and yesterday have called from clinic and have told or said, that it is necessary to enter the name urgently on amniotsentez - suspicion on SYNDROME DAuna. Something was not pleasant to them in serdechke the kid. The triad -test at me normal. It would be desirable to hear opinion of Russian doctor in this occasion, whether it is necessary to do or make a puncture, it in fact is not safe, and term already will be 23 weeks. I have the right to refuse. And from what they in general have solved, what there DAun? In family nobody hurted or was ill;was sick, me of 26 years... Please, advise, whether costs or stands. HOW MUCH or AS FAR AS I have understood, in America amniotsentez by all do or make successively, but in fact it not jokes.
Thanks the one who will respond.

mariamm
10.06.2005, 16:08
The US-attributes of a syndrome of the Down does not exist, but if any special heart disease has seemed to them, can is simple wish to make chromosomal diagnostics, not necessarily the Down suspect.
amniotsentez do or make in your term