PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The patient pisja

Here one
30.03.2005, 13:00
Tell or Say pozhalusta what to do or make if have strongly swelled up sexual labiums?

Also are scratched.

The visitor
02.04.2005, 08:11
To go to the doctor!

feya!
06.04.2005, 18:30
To go to the doctor!

And is faster

Vadinka
06.04.2005, 19:54
Know, sometimes against an itch in this place the weak solution of soda helps or assists with boiled water. But it not panacea. Certainly, it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor.

Here one
12.04.2005, 19:50
And kkakomu to the doctor? To genikologu?

I was there to time.

It can is possible what nibud to have a drink tablets?

Milen
19.04.2005, 23:14
Certainly to the gynecologist! The allergy any can at you, and the infection can.

All once happens for the first time!

Vadinka
28.04.2005, 11:53
Be not afraid and do not hesitate. It will not be absolute no trouble there. And to descend or go it is necessary. It is such area where it is better to not be engaged in a selftreatment. Success!

Anasha_aka
30.04.2005, 23:06
What you tablets were going to to drink without purpose or appointment of the doctor?? Certainly it is necessary sovetyvatsja with genekologom, all the same sooner or later, but you should go there! Always there is first time..

child
08.05.2005, 09:38
And kkakomu to the doctor? To genikologu?

I was there to time.

It can is possible what nibud to have a drink tablets?

How much to you of years? Certainly to the gynecologist go though ba on simple survey! For prophylaxis!

The visitor
12.05.2005, 07:09
Looking how old are you.... What is "pisja"? prikol probably....

dashutik
10.06.2005, 10:30
Be not afraid and do not hesitate. It will not be absolute no trouble there. And to descend or go it is necessary. It is such area where it is better to not be engaged in a selftreatment. Success!

At me too such was, the doctor has told or said what is it I a lining has rubred from for it or this was scratched terribly to a pain, and I still pulled to go to the doctor thought itself will pass or take place, for what me the doctor then and oborala!! So do not pull run to the doctor he to you will register ointments! I agree with Vadinkoj, that in such area in a selftreatment to be engaged it is not necessary!!!