PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In constant to a smoke!!!

SKET
17.01.2005, 11:03
Greetings to all who could leave a nicotinic smoke. Help or assist also to me to get out. I can not throw well not as. 5 years from everyone Mondays and new month., year.... I STOP TO SMOKE. And result now I shall send a subject and I shall go on a smoke break

Jane
18.01.2005, 05:01
Instead of it is necessary since Monday and to throw it is not necessary. Easier or simply to cease. It is direct schas. I at all do not understand those who is excruciated and suffers to throw.. At me here the husband smoked years 10, and then I speak the child hosh? tady do not smoke... He has simply ceased. Has finished smoking a pack and new to buy did not become. So much time has appeared free! It appears it is possible superfluous hour per day per a computer to play! And money on pivko to itself and a chocolate to the wife it was formed! And at job all it is possible to be in time if constantly on smoke breaks to not skip... Continuous pluss. He 3 years does not smoke and does not buzz

foxik
23.01.2005, 02:42
... At me here the husband smoked years 10, and then I speak the child hosh? tady do not smoke... He has simply ceased...

About! At me too most. A current we together smoked. Also have thrown in one day as a current of the child have wanted And somehow even especially were not excruciated in this occasion. Though both he and I smoked longly. And here that strange, really when I am simple so wished to throw (too by the way since Monday) it turned out nothing, too constantly pulled, there were excuses and as soon as it has connected with the child - during the moment has thrown. That and to you I wish!

Estee
26.01.2005, 09:51
I too wish to throw. Though has fine limited quantity or amount of cigarettes. Earlier the pack easily for an evening left. Now I smoke 3 pieces in day, well in target can 5... And I would not like any more. And to tell the truth and that I smoke - too not always would be desirable. And it is possible to stop to smoke... Well because has absolutely ceased to please, it is not tasty or delicious, it would not be desirable? So I have reduced smoking somewhere for 1 year, and in general I smoke very much for a long time.

foxik
31.01.2005, 03:48
... And it is possible to stop to smoke... Well because has absolutely ceased to please, it is not tasty or delicious, it would not be desirable...

It is possible! Usually such after big perepoja with numerous smoke breaks happens! Becomes so oppositely what to smoke it would not be desirable. The main thing when it becomes again good - to not start over again!

julietta
31.01.2005, 19:44
I do not smoke, and no reasons in occasion of health are present - simply it is not pleasant (tried or tasted). To throw, how much or as far as I understand, difficultly psychologically. Can, it is necessary to understand simply, what for prosaesh and if the purpose actually costs or stands to throw it is possible.

The visitor
03.02.2005, 03:24
Smoked years from 11-12. On some cigarettes in day, sometimes on a pack happened left. Has thrown that has noticed, that under eyes circles (me now 27) and in any way not passing or not taking place pryshchiki. I do not smoke since December. More precisely, couple of weeks has smoked a cigarette, one back, there were very much greater or big nerves, for the company. And so even does not pull. And if it is fair, it never was pleasant to me. Oppositely in a mouth and from arms or hand pahlo. Smoked or for the company, in the childhood - to be as everything and when has grown liked to live one, and to smoke in the evening, sitting on a window sill in the apartment, or since morning in target. Was kajfno! But now I and my desires have changed, and it would not be desirable to smoke simply. That and to you I wish!

09.02.2005, 15:56
Did not smoke never, at all did not try or taste, and does not pull. Simply I do not want also everything though in digging everyone smoke.

Maayan
15.02.2005, 10:42
To smoking unequivocally is not present. It and to a hedgehog is clear. An another matter, that not always we follow it or this...

I was or former kurilshchitsa, the truth, special dependence never was and I smoked not much. But here already half a year I do not smoke absolutely that and to the author of a subject I wish!

I do not promise, certainly, but at present it simply is not necessary for me. And has thrown simply during one moment, has decided to not smoke and did not smoke it is more. And extension these or it is " 2 more sigaretki and all, etc. " - I so not could precisely. It would oppress me. If has decided to throw - throw.

Maayan
19.02.2005, 17:15
Smoked years from 11-12. On some cigarettes in day, sometimes on a pack happened left. Has thrown that has noticed, that under eyes circles (me now 27) and in any way not passing or not taking place pryshchiki.

And it too with smoking is connected?

At me always were and now have still amplified, because I get tired at job.

Oks SH
25.02.2005, 18:55
Try to throw with askorbinkoj. When it will want to smoke chew 3 vitaminki. They awfully acidic and to smoke it would not be desirable any more. If you will not throw, though for health you will correct. Smoking it is necessary a daily dose vit. With to increase or enlarge twice. It has helped or assisted me. Did not smoke 8 months, but then again became.... Unfortunately....

- =Anka =-
27.02.2005, 11:30
Greetings to all who could leave a nicotinic smoke. Help or assist also to me to get out. I can not throw well not as. 5 years from everyone Mondays and new month., year.... I STOP TO SMOKE. And result now I shall send a subject and I shall go on a smoke break

Try knizhechku to esteem, to me has helped or assisted, I do not smoke 2 months and it would not be desirable up to at all it or this smoked years 9 precisely

shchas a reference I shall find...

After has thrown, only once it wanted to smoke on a party where much spmrtnogo was, has made one tightening and after that vobshche no desire arises

Here the link, only at me she now does not work for some reason http: // lib.aldebaran.ru/author/karr_allen/karr_allen_legkii_sposob_brosit_kurit/karr_allen_legkii_sposob_brosit_kurit __ 2.html

If will not earn, can still somewhere will find Alain Kar " an easy or a light;a mild way to stop to smoke " is not assured, that is correct napiala a name of the author

If will not find, write in lichku, she somewhere at me was...

The visitor
06.03.2005, 19:44
Smoked years from 11-12. On some cigarettes in day, sometimes on a pack happened left. Has thrown that has noticed, that under eyes circles (me now 27) and in any way not passing or not taking place pryshchiki.

And it too with smoking is connected?

At me always were and now have still amplified, because I get tired at job.

Certainly! You inhale a smoke, deprive the blood koisloroda, and tissues including the skin, too does not receive the necessary quantity or amount of oxygen. From here and circles!

Small Begemotik
12.03.2005, 08:00
I have thrown not so long ago (about 5 months ago)

It is not necessary to wait for Monday, the termination or ending of the pack, new year... And t d

It is necessary to understand simply, that it is not necessary for you

Gram zdovovja also for money

At me all was simple. I smoked for a long time (13 years) and is concrete.

On a computer at me photos 5 years or summer approximately prescription lay (I and at that time smoked clear business, but looked or appeared still considerably posvezhee

And at me the chamber has been included or has been switched on in that moment when looked photos...................... Mum native! It was the SHOCK! Clear business, that business not only in smoking, and and 5 years has passed or has taken place all, but as cut off. All! More I do not smoke!

Here more-both the skin became better than pluss, and the smell of tobacco is not present, well economy eventually.

SKET
19.03.2005, 14:25
Thanks all for participation

I understand what to be adjusted or be set up it is necessary, but if it helped or assisted. I would not tell or say that the person flabby, but by way of cigarettes I can not give up to myself well not as

Who can nibud knows what nibud an agent or what nibud tablets, help or assist

Terribly sounds, but a life any more you do not represent without a nicotine........

The visitor
27.03.2005, 06:34
Greetings to all who could leave a nicotinic smoke. Help or assist also to me to get out. I can not throw well not as. 5 years from everyone Mondays and new month., year.... I STOP TO SMOKE. And result now I shall send a subject and I shall go on a smoke break:roll:

Greetings!

Smoked 12 years, the pack in day is my norm or rate! To smoke has bothered it is direct horror with ruzhom! It was excruciated as you, Monday.... That, put a birth, New year... ((((((((((: (in opshchem as at all....... That.. That.. That.

But.... taki I have thrown, let term not so is great to brag, but nevertheless for this period has not been smoked not one cigarette. And has promoted my desire throw or stop book Alenna Karra " Easy or Light;Mild way " Can it and nonsense, but me tsepanulo. He you write is very accessible also absolutely simple things which can also itself understand yes here without the another's help cannot reach! I advise to read through, worse it will not be exact!!!

All of success!!! TO STOP TO SMOKE IT-IS easy or IT-IS light;IT-EASILY;IT-EASIER!!!:))))

- =Anka =-
31.03.2005, 17:52
Thanks all for participation

I understand what to be adjusted or be set up it is necessary, but if it helped or assisted. I would not tell or say that the person flabby, but by way of cigarettes I can not give up to myself well not as

Who can nibud knows what nibud an agent or what nibud tablets, help or assist

Terribly sounds, but a life any more you do not represent without a nicotine........

Two times have already written to you as easily to stop to smoke it is possible!

And a swallowing of tablets or the mastication of a nicotinic cud too most, that replacement of a cigarette with caramel or vitaminkoj.. vseravno to smoke so will not throw or with greater or big work!

But, if do not wish to throw vsetaki it is your problem and what sense to open a subject if she is not necessary to you?

Especially, to stop to smoke in that way about which here wrote, it is not necessary to run in shop at all, something to swallow, spend for it of money and to test any inconveniences.

Tablets? Please! One friend swallowed "tabeks" - the first day has spent in obnimku with a toilet bowl, then simply unpleasant sensations... It is necessary?

To throw it is not necessary to be adjusted or be set up specially. It is necessary to understand precisely, that really it or this you want, to realize what for to you this smoking, and that it gives you. To throw a lot of time is not necessary, it or him vobshche it is not necessary, necessary to extinguish simply a cigarette and to not light or smoke new.

If the person himself will not want, to help or assist him in any way it is impossible!

foxik
13.04.2005, 14:58
Completely I support or maintain Anka! SKET, to you already some or a little bit person effective ways to stop to smoke, and all of you about tabletochkah have told or said... Well this all is frivolous somehow. People after 15-20 years of smoking throw in one day (a current as a rule, when already podopret, when with health greater or big problems). Do not lead up itself! And here even occasions are not necessary, in my opinion. And that somehow strange turns out, like both I wish to throw, and I can not. Why? I do not know! It seems to me, can you it is not strong and wish to throw?

skarlet
22.04.2005, 04:10
And I a silly woman, smoked longly, have then thrown and did not smoke almost 2 years.

Well here different changes were in home life, at job the horror - has lit or smoked again.

Now my husband thinks, that I do not smoke, and I all the same quite often sin with it or this at job

Well I think I shall soon be solved and I shall fasten with it or this in general!

foxik
02.05.2005, 17:12
Well I think I shall soon be solved and I shall fasten with it or this in general!

Well here it I understand a spirit! Success in throwing!

- =Anka =-
10.06.2005, 05:38
And I a silly woman, smoked longly, have then thrown and did not smoke almost 2 years.

Well here different changes were in home life, at job the horror - has lit or smoked again.

Now my husband thinks, that I do not smoke, and I all the same quite often sin with it or this at job

And what for to start to smoke, if there are any problems? Who has told or said what is it helps/weakens or helps/relaxs;assists/weakens? In such a case it is better to overeat chocolate, already for a long time it is proved, that he raises or increases mood