PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constant temperature 37

Страницы : [1] 2

She_one
22.04.2005, 09:37
Tell or Say... What is it can be... Some time there was a temperature on the average 37... Felt normally itself... Then I have been chilled... nach a stage of an angina... It was treated it was treated (the truth and tah hronich a pharyngitis-is constant or a pharyngitis-constantly the inflamed throat) has recovered... All the same 37 I feel well... Thought means there is what that vosp process.... Has eaten antibiotics hroshie (there they from a heap of all)... Was week... nolrm temperature... Here today has measured and there again 37.1 and so norms or rates of I feel... Can there was at whom a string similar... Even I do not know that eto can be.... Session to end... I shall go to the doctor... Analyses I shall hand over...

blue-eyes
22.04.2005, 12:05
And why not in health to throw temku

Shelley
23.04.2005, 00:01
On pregnancy were checked? Very much I recommend. I do not joke.

She_one
23.04.2005, 06:41

I eat tablets... Three mersi

skarlet
23.04.2005, 06:42

I eat tablets... Three mersi

he-, the some people antibiotki too are incompatible with OK

Shelley
23.04.2005, 07:14
100 % of a guarantee are not present. I would be ruined on 20 roubles.

You ask better on sites of type .-there experts more. All of us it is more on an intim or intima....

kilechka
23.04.2005, 10:03
100 % of a guarantee are not present. I would be ruined on 20 roubles.

You ask better on sites of type .-there experts more. All of us it is more on an intim or intima....

It's nothing so the girl at once frighten?

At me in general 37,2 constant tmperatura last 20 years. After any inoculation in infancy have made, and at me on it or her allergic reaction has appeared.

Already twenty eight times surveyed me also anything. Simply temperature below does not fall.

Baba Manya
23.04.2005, 19:47
Girls, already again read that the temperature at someone does not fall. Us in the childhood learned or taught that at healthy people temperature 36.5, and all rest - a deviation or rejection. The American doctors consider or count that up to 37.5 - norm or rate. So vozhnozhno that for you and 37.1 norm or rate. And more... Can at you it is simple the thermometer bad? Buy or purchase new.

LightAngel
23.04.2005, 22:17
Hm... Can not absolutely in a subject, but my cousin (11 years) too had a temperature a constant 37,5 somewhere week. Anything like did not hurt or be ill;be sick. Worms urged on - the temperature has passed or has taken place at once...

BonPari
25.04.2005, 02:41
I up to NG had a same status in current of 3 weeks rate 37-37.5 no more not less... Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick, simply gift or for nothing and all...

Then itself has passed or has taken place!

Itself till now I can not understand that for the chicken-feed was...

Tinkin
25.04.2005, 11:35
At me was such couple of years back. Two months 37 with hvostikom, it was checked it was rechecked, have put in hospital - 10 days pricked from koshachej illnesses or diseases a vaccine (other variants at infektsionista does not remain) - it has appeared in vain - not she it was. Simply bile zastojalas, have put a probe, have pumped out also all has passed or has taken place.

Yuliana132
25.04.2005, 14:41
Tell or Say... What is it can be... Some time there was a temperature on the average 37... Felt normally itself... Then I have been chilled... nach a stage of an angina... It was treated it was treated (the truth and tah hronich a pharyngitis-is constant or a pharyngitis-constantly the inflamed throat) has recovered... All the same 37 I feel well... Thought means there is what that vosp process.... Has eaten antibiotics hroshie (there they from a heap of all)... Was week... nolrm temperature... Here today has measured and there again 37.1 and so norms or rates of I feel... Can there was at whom a string similar... Even I do not know that eto can be.... Session to end... I shall go to the doctor... Analyses I shall hand over...

At me the similar situation, In current of several years keeps the same temperature (at what in the afternoon it or her is not present, only in the evening), only at me a tonsillitis

But I dump all, on chronic pielonifrit since laid with it or him 3 years ago in hospital.

p.s. At my native sister too it is constant derzhitsja the same temperature, but I in difference from it or her feel well enough, and at it or her constant headaches.

The truth who can that will prompt?

Eileen
26.04.2005, 15:09
At me was such couple of years back. Two months 37 with hvostikom, it was checked it was rechecked, have put in hospital - 10 days pricked from koshachej illnesses or diseases a vaccine (other variants at infektsionista does not remain) - it has appeared in vain - not she it was.

Here and me in hospital from koshachej pricked, from a toxoplasmosis, from mikoplazmennogo inflammations of lungs, and have then hammered, and have told or said, that I am healthy. More shortly here a year as well as I have hammered and nichyo, I live And to you she stirs or prevents? Is not present? Well and not partes!

BonPari
27.04.2005, 10:50
Here and me in hospital from koshachej pricked, from a toxoplasmosis, from mikoplazmennogo inflammations of lungs, and have then hammered, and have told or said, that I am healthy. More shortly here a year as well as I have hammered and nichyo, I live And to you she stirs or prevents? Is not present? Well and not partes!

Well if on - rate - is = all means what not normalnog in an organism! Also it is necessary to understand with it or this!

To me she almost nothing stirred or prevented: there was a low pressure and it would be desirable to sleep eternally. Went as the chicken boiled!

sdiana3
28.04.2005, 19:29
At me too last time the same temperature... What would it mean?

Katyonka
29.04.2005, 00:48
And how at you with mood?

At me one time such was on a background of constant depression.

And in general the temperature can be from thousand different reasons, therefore is better not guess, and pass or take place inspection.

Miu-Miu-Miu
30.04.2005, 00:53
As us such, it appears, much... Thought, at one me such problem...

But I already have got used somehow, is still alive...

Yaska
30.04.2005, 15:47
And why not in health to throw temku

Forgive or Excuse, and unless it is other subject?

BonPari
01.05.2005, 13:55
As us such, it appears, much... Thought, at one me such problem...

But I already have got used somehow, is still alive...

PPKS! But at me has already passed or has already taken place rate. Itself without anything, all of a sudden...

The visitor
02.05.2005, 11:49
At me in second half of cycle constantly raised or increased temperature. Has already got used to it or this. Illnesses or diseases have not found.

Nata from Bagdad
02.05.2005, 17:37
At me too 37.1 it is constant, a small dyscomfort and only. In occasion of that in the West is raised or increased do not consider or count, and they measure not by an axilla as ruskie, and in a mouth (inside always above, jajki man's recollect).

ks
03.05.2005, 03:04
tempiratura each person different! Someone lives constantly with 37, someone 36. But the matter is that at you was normal but only now keeps such earlier.

And in general up to 38 it is not recommended to force down tempiraturu, it is necessary to struggle only with the factor of its or her occurrence. tempiratura activates opportunities of an organism to struggle and protect you. So tempiratura it is not bad, certainly if not greater or big.

With the Wind married
03.05.2005, 11:03

Etak she also will give birth soon, but most likely at it or her monoleklioz - it is necessary to hand over a blood on monoliklidy... It is not assured, that has correctly written illness or disease, but sounds pimerno so...

ks
03.05.2005, 11:41

Etak she also will give birth soon, but most likely at it or her monoleklioz - it is necessary to hand over a blood on monoliklidy... It is not assured, that has correctly written illness or disease, but sounds pimerno so...

vidat I badly study, liba learn or teach badly. About such has not heard

Lena, simply Lena
05.05.2005, 00:28
SVP, probably, meant a mononucleosis.