PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blood sedimentation rate

HONEY
13.10.2004, 07:43
It would be desirable to receive the answer from the competent person or the one who is familiar with a question not by hearsay

Already about a week the small temperature 37.2-37.4 keeps. The wisdom tooth (does not hurt thus) And more grows.

Yesterday has made the general or common analysis of a blood. All in norm or rate (only the gland does not suffice), however the blood sedimentation rate has appeared a little overestimated (ESR) - 25 mm/?. (in norm or rate should be 4-15).

And so the question - whether has sense to search for the reason raised or increased by an ESR, or it is caused by temperature and a growing tooth?

natus
03.11.2004, 21:00
I consider or count, that is necessary. As, except for rising an ESR, there is an anemia (as I have understood, you in fact had in view of depression of a hemoglobin, instead of iron - the maintenance or contents of iron does not come to light or is not taped in the general or common analysis of a blood).

HONEY
01.12.2004, 05:45
Well the anemia at me while is not present, I so to say " on the verge of an anemia " the Hemoglobin precisely on the verge of norm or rate.

The laboratory assistant has simply told or said that it is necessary to use more than ferriferous products.

Well and basically rising an ESR because of the raised or increased temperature is possible or probable?

And if further to be checked, with what to begin. Whether I wet what to hand over? Or further a blood to consider or examine;survey more in detail?

natus
24.12.2004, 23:13
The ESR increases or is enlarged not because of the raised or increased temperature, to tell or say more correctly, as the raised or increased temperature, and augmentation of an ESR have one reason, for example, any inflammatory process. Can, and the wisdom tooth here is guilty, but well to exclude other reasons.

It is better to you to address to the doctor. It is complex or difficult to give any consultations in absentia.

zhyoltyesteny
03.02.2005, 12:01
Well the anemia at me while is not present, I so to say " on the verge of an anemia " the Hemoglobin precisely on the verge of norm or rate.

The laboratory assistant has simply told or said that it is necessary to use more than ferriferous products.

Well and basically rising an ESR because of the raised or increased temperature is possible or probable?

And if further to be checked, with what to begin. Whether I wet what to hand over? Or further a blood to consider or examine;survey more in detail?

And you are not pregnant?

HONEY
21.02.2005, 22:18
No, I precisely am not pregnant. Therefore as here 4 months there is nobody

pomogatel
09.06.2005, 22:21
No, I precisely am not pregnant. Therefore as here 4 months there is nobody

I can help or assist