PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After *quot; cesarean *quot;

Inna, 27
13.02.2005, 17:16
There were serious labors, a large fetus 4780,60 .ekstrenno have made cesarean-has departed quickly, all like has begun to live, with a breast has fed only 2 weeks milk itself was gone, and here monthly still is not present .posle sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 3,5 months I very much I experience, t.k in hospital I can not be pulled out or escape. Prompt that with me

The woman-doctor
03.03.2005, 09:13
There Were serious labors, a large fetus 4780,60 .ekstrenno have made cesarean-has departed quickly, all like has begun to live, with a breast has fed only 2 weeks milk itself was gone, and here monthly still is not present .posle sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 3,5 months I very much I experience, t.k in hospital I can not be pulled out or escape. Prompt that with me

Hello.

Unfortunately, in absentia to tell or say it is impossible. Basically, long hormonal reorganization is quite possible or probable. I would advise to wait 1-2 more mes and then nevertheless to see a doctor. And up to pregnancy what the cycle at you was?

Inna, 27
09.06.2005, 22:06
My cycle makes 30 days, plentiful monthly, duration of 6 days, sometimes very morbidly