PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have given a direction on EXCISION of TONSILS

lubimaya_ya
09.12.2004, 11:23
Who faced such problem? At me constant anginas, the truth without temperature. Since the childhood chronic tonzellit. The doctor the divisional has written out a direction on excision of tonsils. I che that am afraid. Who che knows about it or this? The some people speak, that this organ is important as the immune security guard, the some people speak, that time constantly infection - in them already useful is not present anything - they only a nursery of an infection. So to delete or not?? Besides have told or said. That if I plan pregnancy - it is by all means necessary to remove, that there was no infection.

And if who has removed them, tell or say, it is very sick????

Jadzia
10.12.2004, 15:57
Esteem here

http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=44454

zhyoltyesteny
29.12.2004, 09:19
The girl, do not think minutes! A march on operation..

I already somewhere here wrote about the history, but I shall write still time.

I since the childhood had problems with tonsils. Constantly was ill or sick with anginas, flus, foringitom.. Dryness, a burning sensation in a throat, fuses.. Then there was an inflammation take in because of glandov yes, and such happens.

And the most awful, that I 3 years elicited at local lora a direction on operation, and she (words of all matnyh will not suffice to describe this drop), did not give And to another loru I could not go, as then the embittered doctors were, and sites at them have been divided. When I to another was ENT put at a door, she at once has sent me where far away because I have specified the address records, and the house in which I lived, she, type to serve is not obliged..

As a result, I begged the ENT (she to me shpritsom cleaned constantly tonsils from a proside during complications) to direct me on operation, on what this with *** once has responded me: " If we shall be only and to do or make all of you what to write out a direction on operation what for then we are necessary? We in fact not secretaries, we doctors... "

Cunningly up to that I have entered the name to chapters or heads/doctors of an out-patient department and has explained all situation. Then chapters or heads/doctors to me has told or said, that if this my decision (and it correct as I have shown to her a status of the tonsils, and also has told about a side effect) and it final, I still have asked times ENT and if ENT will not give me a direction then she with her will talk..

And here, being assured or confident, that the truth on my party or side, I have rushed or have rushed into into a cabinet or study to loru and when she has asked me so is noisy to not enter and sit down, and she while will prepare for a syringe for procedure, I to her have told or said: " No syringe will exist! Or you write out to me a direction on operation, or with you will speak chapters or heads/doctors ".. She, with ***, has written out to me a direction and has told or said: " Here you will see, that at the first poholadanii you will come running as pretty to treat a throat which anything cannot be cured as tonsils earlier hurted or were ill;were sick and them it was possible to treat. And now there tonsils are not present, means, you cannot treat a throat and you will have an inflammation of lymphonoduses, and it is not treated at all ".. I so have spitefully looked or seen at it or her She have written a direction, and the reptile such, has written to me a direction on a heap of analyses (it was in the beginning of August, 2001), there on a hepatitis, a lues, group of a blood and t.p.. And as these analyses did not do or make in our out-patient department, I had to run in the different centers and to enter the name on receptions of analyses, moreover money for it to pay..

As a result of 28 numbers I with all answers to analyses and a direction to operation have entered hospital, and to me have told or said: " And what for you did or made analyses in the centers? At us here all is free-of-charge for one day do or make.. "

Voobshchem, on August, 29th, 2001 to me have performed operation.. Its or her professional did or made. Operation has passed or has taken place successfully.. And Thanks God.

Since then I never in a life have addressed to loru with diseases of a throat..

Also it is madly happy, that then could insist on the ..

P.S: if to not perform in time operation, consequences will be pitiable..

Because of a complex or difficult angina my aunt has received disease of heart and to her then did or made operation. And only after operation on heart she has elicited a direction on operation on tonsils..

I hope, that all at you will be good!

Success!

The visitor
06.01.2005, 17:36
I can advise is better to strengthen immunity, to start to become tempered gradually, only it is not sharp at once.

To me have removed in the childhood, and the throat became weak metsom, hardly proskvozit and I catch a cold or I chill. There were some anginas successively. At the daddy too most, he has started to go in for sports, become tempered activly and more with this problem did not collide or face. Operation I do not recommend.

lubimaya_ya
14.01.2005, 03:17
Esteem here

http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=44454

Mum my native!!! Pavors what - would not read is better... I Shall think, but most likely it is necessary to delete, since most likely and the stood pregnancy at me was from for anginas. Only has become pregnant - as to spite was ill with an angina. I simply any more shall not sustain it or this. For myself I shall morally prepare, I shall try to consult to other doctor still.

natus
19.01.2005, 09:48
Who faced such problem? At me constant anginas, the truth without temperature.

And at an ENT-doctor are observed? Generally, it he should give a direction on operation, instead of the divisional. And whether it is exact at you an angina, instead of a pharyngitis (somehow confuses, that without rise in temperature).

LouLou
08.02.2005, 17:54
To me in 6 years operation have made. Problems with immunity are not present.

lubimaya_ya
18.02.2005, 19:15
Not - a direction of an ENT has written out. And I am ill or sick and pharyngitises and loringitami and anginas.... It depends. The serious temperature does not happen. But 37-37, 5 keeps.

natus
09.06.2005, 20:03
37-37,5 is all the raised or increased temperature.

Is better remove, as plan pregnancy. And on any, what for to acquire to itself complication which from an adenoid disease it is a lot of.