PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What attributes of a pneumonia?

Страницы : [1] 2

Rjabushka
14.05.2005, 10:04
Girls, help or assist, dry tussis already mejasjats, I am afraid, whether an inflammation at me? What attributes of a pneumonia, tell, please, if you collided or faced with it or this.

DeLux
15.05.2005, 06:47
What-string preparations accept?

Better all to the doctor cx, let will listen.

Rjabushka
15.05.2005, 08:57
Yes that only did not accept - does not help or assist anything.

DeLux
15.05.2005, 15:52
Yes that only did not accept - does not help or assist anything.

Well nevertheless?

Rjabushka
16.05.2005, 00:44
Amrogeksal and ambrobene, well and national agents different: milk with honey, tea with a raspberry, the thoracal collecting.

DeLux
16.05.2005, 09:47
NNu. It or this a little. At me now the same problem, I accept ambroksol, Acetylcysteinum, -anginas, Sinapismuses and a radish with honey. And only owing to such komleksu it was possible to reach or achieve expectorating effect. How much or As far as I have understood, ambrogeksal and ambrobene in general are identical on structure what then sense to accept? In this treatment "variety" simultaneously should be.

Rjabushka
16.05.2005, 20:18
Well to itself, it is not enough of anything! And know, what it is impossible to drink simultaneously expectorants and overwhelming tussis? Now on Linkas has passed, speak, well helps or assists, did not try or taste?

DeLux
17.05.2005, 20:49
Well to itself, it is not enough of anything! And know, what it is impossible to drink simultaneously expectorants and overwhelming tussis? Now on Linkas has passed, speak, well helps or assists, did not try or taste?

Fine I know. Also I do not use vashche-O. And to all I advise.

And eshyo time I speak: to accept not one preparation behind another, and all together simultaneously.

Linaks vodinochku too slabenky at such fixing or lingering tussis.

Rjabushka
18.05.2005, 06:27
And you are assured, what any from your preparations - not what suppresses tussis?

DeLux
19.05.2005, 07:12
And you are assured, what any from your preparations - not what suppresses tussis?

It is absolutely assured. To that as not to me in tablets razbiratsa.

Rjabushka
19.05.2005, 23:09
Tell or Say then - Linkas and Ambrobene it is possible to drink together?

Kava
20.05.2005, 00:17
Girls, help or assist, dry tussis already mejasjats, I am afraid, whether an inflammation at me? What attributes of a pneumonia, tell, please, if you collided or faced with it or this.

It is necessary fljurografiju to pass or take place and to the doctor certainly, do not diagnose to itself, cannot. Some kinds of a pneumonia are treated only by antibiotics tetratsiklinovogo of some, and this serious and long treatment is better in the form of nyxes. At you in the list two mucolytic preparations, they have identical an effect - deduce or remove a sputum, and antibiotics are not present, than an inflammation will clean or remove?

Rjabushka
20.05.2005, 11:56
Oh, well I have absolutely got confused. Tell or say to me all the same: what to drink at dry tussis - expectorating or something overwhelming kashlevoj the center?

Kava
21.05.2005, 07:57
Oh, well I have absolutely got confused. Tell or say to me all the same: what to drink at dry tussis - expectorating or something overwhelming kashlevoj the center?

It is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove the reason which has caused or called dry tussis... So you can recover before complications... God forbid certainly... To the doctor

Rjabushka
22.05.2005, 10:05
Simply not now opportunities to the doctor to descend or go, here and it is necessary most to be treated.

LouLou
23.05.2005, 00:10
Descend or Go to the doctor. At you tussis month, and all of you try to be treated. Other signs at you are expressed? The temperature is?

I do not wish you to frighten, but tussis by duration more than 3 weeks - the indication for inspection on a tuberculosis.

Rjabushka
23.05.2005, 14:06
And at a tuberculosis what attributes?

DeLux
23.05.2005, 20:32

It is necessary fljurografiju to pass or take place and to the doctor certainly, do not diagnose to itself, cannot. Some kinds of a pneumonia are treated only by antibiotics tetratsiklinovogo of some, and this serious and long treatment is better in the form of nyxes. At you in the list two mucolytic preparations, they have identical an effect - deduce or remove a sputum, and antibiotics are not present, than an inflammation will clean or remove?

Antibiotics NOT a way of treatment of an inflammation. Besides, the temperature is? Till now about it or her it has not been written, therefore I doubt available a rigid infection demanding antibiotics, and with an easy or a light;a mild bronchitis the organism itself will consult, it is not necessary to consider or count the person for "sugar", our immunity all millions years evoljutsioniroval.

Dry tussis should to start be treated from achieving expectorating effect. Whether it be 1, 2 or 3 preparations odnovremmenno. IF in current of week after that shifts in the best party or side are not present, then it is necessary to address to the doctor for correct selection of antibiotics.

Linaks with Ambrobene it is necessary to drink together.

LouLou
25.05.2005, 05:14
And at a tuberculosis what attributes?

In the beginning it is necessary to exclude and treat a pneumonia (sm that DeLux wrote) if she is. Or to establish or install other reason of tussis. If in 3 weeks of treatment antibiotics will not be positive dynamics or changes, here then it is necessary to think. You first of all should make a roentgenophotography that the nobility, whether lungs are amazed or struck.

Rjabushka
25.05.2005, 23:54
Thanks all of you huge, that have supported or maintained! Today there was at the doctor, it not an inflammation, and ORVI, therefore any expectorating did not help or assist the whole month. Here the little fool, it was necessary at once to the doctor.

, And how it is usual, one day prior to mors only to the doctor I go. Antibiotics have written out the whole heap, now zatarilas and I shall be treated!

DeLux
27.05.2005, 12:09
Thanks all of you huge, that have supported or maintained! Today there was at the doctor, it not an inflammation, and ORVI, therefore any expectorating did not help or assist the whole month. Here the little fool, it was necessary at once to the doctor.

, And how it is usual, one day prior to mors only to the doctor I go. Antibiotics have written out the whole heap, now zatarilas and I shall be treated!

Virus an antibiotic???????

Piz.. ts, forgive or excuse, u-di, to beat such doctor.

Rjabushka
28.05.2005, 12:00
The Virus an antibiotic???????

And why would be not present? And than to treat a virus still, except for antibiotoikov?

DeLux
30.05.2005, 03:49
The Virus an antibiotic???????

And why would be not present? And than to treat a virus still, except for antibiotoikov?

On viruses antibiotics DO NOT OPERATE or WORK. NISKOLECHKI. Though slonovju a dose to take, they dazh it is not grunted.

But the resistance of others vredmyh BACTERIA increases, and sledushchy time the same antibiotic can and not help or assist to the full.

Rjabushka
30.05.2005, 05:34
And what then on a virus operates or works?

DeLux
01.06.2005, 00:36
ORVI treatment does not demand, putting off or taking out of signs is necessary only.

For the general or common development: on viruses antiviral preparations operate or work.