PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to restore a liver?

E-rolling
17.05.2005, 10:58
Such problem at us strange - the last couple of days at us with the husband has appeared strange reaction to meal - as soon as something eat - there and then there is a bitter taste vglubine a mouth, is closer to a throat. I thought, what at me because of pregnancy glitches at an organism, but and the husband?.. And here we have found out, that at parents too most and has begun exactly during too time... Niukogo from other friends anything such is not present. We went To Saturday to them on a visit - could there together something eat bad...

And more in the top part of a stomach or belly gravity - seems in this place a liver is.

Speak, that if gorche in a mouth to mean with bile not that's all right...

Than it is possible to restore a liver? Provided that I am pregnant also to me of a tablet it is impossible... Can products what normalize job of a liver?..

To the doctor it would be necessary to descend or go, but at us in city now any a virus, at kotorm temperature under 40, so I am afraid to go there to not catch...

If tablets what are good - too write, relatives can drink tablets... I now too in a network shall look for something on this subject...

Baba Manya
17.05.2005, 19:41
Katya, do not play about a selftreatment, especially in your status. Really you think that at a forum for eyes will diagnose you and will advise treatment? Go to the doctor, hand over the analysis of a blood. Under the analysis of a blood it is easy or light to define or determine job of a liver. I it did or made couple of weeks back. The Same bitter taste in a throat. There was that at me a gastritis, the gastric juice in a throat spills.

To not overload a liver, try to not eat after 6 evenings.

E-rolling
18.05.2005, 18:46
Katya, do not play about a selftreatment, especially in your status. Really you think that at a forum for eyes will diagnose you and will advise treatment? Go to the doctor, hand over the analysis of a blood. Under the analysis of a blood it is easy or light to define or determine job of a liver. I it did or made couple of weeks back. The Same bitter taste in a throat. There was that at me a gastritis, the gastric juice in a throat spills.

Man, I am not going to to be engaged in a selftreatment, prodesto can eat products which normalize job of a liver, but in itself are not harmful...

On the bill gastita hardly. It is somehow improbable, that at 4 person has begun a gastritis in one evening...

To hospital I shall not go yet. I am afraid to catch that virus - still temperatures on forty did not suffice me with beremenostju and with gosami...

Baba Manya
18.05.2005, 20:45

Man, I am not going to to be engaged in a selftreatment, prodesto can eat products which normalize job of a liver, but in itself are not harmful...

On the bill gastita hardly. It is somehow improbable, that at 4 person has begun a gastritis in one evening...

To hospital I shall not go yet. I am afraid to catch that virus - still temperatures on forty did not suffice me with beremenostju and with gosami...

Probably that at you rotovirus. He sometimes so is shown. More vodichki, any teas-coffee, namely idle time vodichki.

Liver for one day you do not normalize. It is necessary to change cardinally a ration, to get rid of bad habits if they at you are. My main bad habit which actually also has led me to a gastritis, is cognac with chocolate at this time of night. I have got used that at me a stomach iron, and scoffed at it or him. And there was that he not such already and iron.

musya
19.05.2005, 23:23
Katjusha, it can be and a pancreatitis... Pancreatic, a cholic bubble often such throw out. Do not eat acute, fat, it is less than carbohydrates... To the doctor descend or go, each case in fact is individual...

Baba Manya
20.05.2005, 20:17
Katjusha, it can be and a pancreatitis... Pancreatic, a cholic bubble often such throw out. Do not eat acute, fat, it is less than carbohydrates... To the doctor descend or go, each case in fact is individual...

I do not want puzhat, but from the started pancreatitis and has died Natali.

Katyas, I know what to frighten pregnant women nizzja, but you at us strong, thick-skinned, will not be frightened, the truth? More shortly, do not listen you to me, a silly woman such, go to the doctor. Cause on the house if it is necessary. The main thing then to not regret. And tablets and during pregnancy to drink it is possible, only looking what. If all women during pregnancy were not treated, all for a long time poumirali.

E-rolling
21.05.2005, 12:48
Coffee in connection with pregnancy I do not drink, I try to eat all useful... By the way, last days me has started to turn back a little from black tea... I wrote off or copied it on pregnancy (change of taste), but it can the truth that virus about which Attracting speaks?.. By the way, from water of a bitter taste in a mouth is not present...

Now I shall look for the information about this virus...

I have called to the good friend - she the doctor, the truth children's (the manager of a children's out-patient department). She considers or counts, that most likely we have eaten something such, that a liver has beaten out... Has advised to eat on a minimum to not load a liver... It would Be necessary to hand over the truth analyses, but I am afraid to go to hospital - at us already half of university with this virus sleglo, I am afraid to catch... As in comparison with yesterday of a bitter taste it is less... Good, likely still couple of days I shall wait - if will not pass or not take place, it is necessary to go to hospital...

E-rolling
22.05.2005, 20:57
Has read through about both diseases - both are characterized by diarrhea... Such niukogo it is not observed...

musya
22.05.2005, 21:22
Katyas, at me a pancreatitis... Without diarrhea.

Bitter taste in a mouth I test on a regular basis.

Listen I Attract, call a doctor...

E-rolling
24.05.2005, 02:15

I so have understood, what is it disease is not infectious? How so it has turned out, what 4 persons were ill with it or him in one day?..

musya
24.05.2005, 08:54

I so have understood, what is it disease is not infectious? How so it has turned out, what 4 persons were ill with it or him in one day?..

Something can develop because of any disease, a virus, from the use in nutrition nedobokachestvennogo... It is I elements, medicine, but more empirical science to not find.

The doctor can know the exact answer only, we, only, assume...

E-rolling
25.05.2005, 12:52
Something Can develop because of any disease, a virus, from the use in nutrition nedobokachestvennogo... It is I elements, medicine, but more empirical science to not find.

It would be necessary to descend or go to the doctor... I do not know even... Tomorrow once again I shall call to the friend, at it or her rasproshu...

And to what doctor it is necessary? To the therapist?..

Baba Manya
25.05.2005, 21:35
Has read through about both diseases - both are characterized by diarrhea... Such niukogo it is not observed...

Rotovirus not always with diarrhea. It is small children tears and will wear or defame. At adults simply stomach ache and temperature.

Baba Manya
27.05.2005, 04:34
Something Can develop because of any disease, a virus, from the use in nutrition nedobokachestvennogo... It is I elements, medicine, but more empirical science to not find.

It would be necessary to descend or go to the doctor... I do not know even... Tomorrow once again I shall call to the friend, at it or her rasproshu...

And to what doctor it is necessary? To the therapist?..

Begin with the ordinary therapist. If you can, try to the gastroenterologist if he without a direction is accessible.

MK
27.05.2005, 22:26
Try or Taste Karsil.

This medicine vegetative, is not present contraindications.

I gave a cat when pricked its or his antibiotics.

Manka
30.05.2005, 01:13
Coffee in connection with pregnancy I do not drink, I try to eat all useful... By the way, last days me has started to turn back a little from black tea... I wrote off or copied it on pregnancy (change of taste), but it can the truth that virus about which Attracting speaks?.. By the way, from water of a bitter taste in a mouth is not present...

Now I shall look for the information about this virus...

I have called to the good friend - she the doctor, the truth children's (the manager of a children's out-patient department). She considers or counts, that most likely we have eaten something such, that a liver has beaten out... Has advised to eat on a minimum to not load a liver... It would Be necessary to hand over the truth analyses, but I am afraid to go to hospital - at us already half of university with this virus sleglo, I am afraid to catch... As in comparison with yesterday of a bitter taste it is less... Good, likely still couple of days I shall wait - if will not pass or not take place, it is necessary to go to hospital...

If you something is simple not that have eaten, affected or influenced a liver you should first of all to try adhere to a diet and nutrition to try to accept cholagogue. For example, to drink not strong tea, and tea with milk, by the way, necessarily warm, instead of cold and not hot. There is no egg yolk, firm cheeses, smoked products better. Yes find a diet 5 for patients with illnesses or diseases of a liver, there all is well written.

And is, by the way, it is necessary not on a minimum, and more often, but fine portions. But it and would be advisable to healthy people to not suffer excess weight.

ZINA from RUBBER
31.05.2005, 18:57
Can eat products which normalize job of a liver, but in itself are not harmful...

Very well broth of an oats operates or works, it is possible to have a drink oat kissel simply

I drink usually volodushku zolotistuju-she is shown at a liver but as on pregnancy she operates or works - not in kurse-therefore better checked up sposob-oat kissel

ZINA from RUBBER
02.06.2005, 13:50
E-rolling

The woman Attracting correctly govorit-it is necessary to cause the doctor time be afraid to catch

But that that at all 4 such attributes are directs at sad reflections

E-rolling
03.06.2005, 02:17
I have recollected, that in one of paid clinics along toward evening anybody is not present and descended or went there to the good therapist. She has told or said, that no trouble, similar, that in meal the infection has got and we have slightly poisoned. To treat has told or said, that plainly it is not necessary, has advised to have a drink miniralku, broth of a dogrose and the activated coal... At everything, except for me all has passed or has taken place - at me a little more gravity in the top part of a stomach or belly and an easy or a light;a mild bitter taste on some products (was strong earlier and it is absolute on all)...

Thanks everyone who has responded...

Baba Manya
09.06.2005, 17:30
I Have recollected, that in one of paid clinics along toward evening anybody is not present and descended or went there to the good therapist. She has told or said, that no trouble, similar, that in meal the infection has got and we have slightly poisoned. To treat has told or said, that plainly it is not necessary, has advised to have a drink miniralku, broth of a dogrose and the activated coal... At everything, except for me all has passed or has taken place - at me a little more gravity in the top part of a stomach or belly and an easy or a light;a mild bitter taste on some products (was strong earlier and it is absolute on all)...

Thanks everyone who has responded...

You see, all has managed. It is just necessary to be more cautious with meal. If the meal fresh is not confident on 100 % that, not is better.