PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to grow thin if you nurse?

Kitten
09.12.2004, 22:58
Whether in general it is possible or probable? Toshno at itself to look, excess weight about 10 kg, and to feed it would be desirable even till 6 months. Whether restrictions in meal in this preiod and exercise stresses are possible or probable?

The visitor. Lean takskat
14.12.2004, 01:08
Whether In general it is possible or probable?

Why is not present?

Bacon treskat day and night at GV like not treba

And to move so the God orders, if there are no contraindications

Marion
22.12.2004, 07:20
It is not necessary while to grow thin. Now can milk and suffices, and then precisely will be a little. Now the main thing - the child. Well what difference, now to start to grow thin or in half a year?

The only thing that it is possible to make is to a maximum to balance a ration, is rolls and sweet, more than useful products less.

... Lapka...
27.12.2004, 13:59
Intensive fiz loads are counter-indicative, as (on lit.dannym) taste of milk can worsen.

But long walks (and it is even better with the child in a kangaroo) fine burn Adeps.

By the way, the structure of milk - a thing genetically caused, and at uvelicheniii consumption of Adepses fat content of milk does not vary.

The quantity or amount depends on a drinking regimen.

Eat rationally, train not up to I shall fall and there will be both a figure, and a healthy kid.

The visitor. All also lean
06.01.2005, 05:32
Eat rationally, train not up to I shall fall and there will be both a figure, and a healthy kid.

Gold words

From that juvenile mamashka will wave with legs-arms or legs-hand;foots-arms taste of milk precisely is sensitive in addition to walks with a carriage will not deteriorate, but good nastoroenija it or she will have a sea

Kitten
09.01.2005, 07:26
It is not necessary while to grow thin. Now can milk and suffices, and then precisely will be a little. Now the main thing - the child. Well what difference, now to start to grow thin or in half a year? The only thing that it is possible to make is to a maximum to balance a ration, is rolls and sweet, more than useful products less.

Difference in that in half a year there will be a summer and if I I shall not throw off though hardly hardly from a wardrobe ostanutsja only cowards

Interestingly and the weight superfluous can be from for hormones? The matter is that I always watched or kept up a figure and I am able to limit myself... Bacon I do not eat, rolls too... press I swing or pump, I squat, I am wrung out daily, and the weight does not move from a place on gram

... Lapka...
10.01.2005, 13:52
Sometimes the weight costs or stands from absence of a tonus of the general or common - for example during depression.

Not perezhivajte-the spring will come or step, the blood will begin to seethe.....

I when have begun with the child in kengurenke to walk (was pulled out or has escaped on freedom) that from me two more kg have flied and there was I skeletikom with a huge breast

Kitten
22.01.2005, 09:32
Sometimes the weight costs or stands from absence of a tonus of the general or common - for example during depression.

Not perezhivajte-the spring will come or step, the blood will begin to seethe.....

I when have begun with the child in kengurenke to walk (was pulled out or has escaped on freedom) that from me two more kg have flied and there was I skeletikom with a huge breast

Your words yes to the God in ears! I shall wait for spring! Activly to wait!

Bulb
24.01.2005, 17:01
It is not necessary while to grow thin. Now can milk and suffices, and then precisely will be a little. Now the main thing - the child. Well what difference, now to start to grow thin or in half a year? The only thing that it is possible to make is to a maximum to balance a ration, is rolls and sweet, more than useful products less.

Difference in that in half a year there will be a summer and if I I shall not throw off though hardly hardly from a wardrobe ostanutsja only cowards

Interestingly and the weight superfluous can be from for hormones? The matter is that I always watched or kept up a figure and I am able to limit myself... Bacon I do not eat, rolls too... press I swing or pump, I squat, I am wrung out daily, and the weight does not move from a place on gram

Can both because of hormones, and because of raspolozhennosti to a diabetes mellitis........ But such things are defined or determined only after visit to the doctor and analyses. But I think, that to you early such ideas to myself to suppose and I support or maintain opinion forumchan: more than reasonable movement (without fanaticism) and by the summer all will be excellent or different. At me the girlfriend, given birth in the winter in January of the last year and the typed or collected 13 kg, by the summer has grown thin rather at all not putting any efforts. The organism was reconstructed, job was adjusted also all cunningly

Lena
30.01.2005, 08:55
I eat on Monti and I go to a sports hall on every possible aerobics tipo stepa, BodiPumpa, latino and tydy 6-7 times a week

It at all does not prevent to nurse to me

You should most be tried or tasted as exercise stresses will influence quantity or amount and quality of milk

Each organism is individual

oin
01.02.2005, 18:52

Cannot, namely because of hormones. Your hormonal background after sorts or labors year will come to norm or rate. The hormone Prolactinum which promotes education of milk is now developed or produced, but all such "female" hormones increase or enlarge weight. You feed easy baby, will have time to grow thin still. Eventually, to you that is more dear or expensive - to appear in the summer thin and in a bathing suit or to grow up the HEALTHY child? And to grow thin-will grow thin after will stop to nurse.

Kitten
03.02.2005, 01:05
[quote = "Kitten"]
[QUOTE =

Marion
]

Cannot, namely because of hormones. Your hormonal background after sorts or labors year will come to norm or rate. The hormone Prolactinum which promotes education of milk is now developed or produced, but all such "female" hormones increase or enlarge weight. You feed easy baby, will have time to grow thin still. Eventually, to you that is more dear or expensive - to appear in the summer thin and in a bathing suit or to grow up the HEALTHY child? And to grow thin-will grow thin after will stop to nurse.

Yes voobshchem that was to be combined.....

Mother-
06.02.2005, 20:04

I do not want zanudstvovat, but feeding by a breast will help or assist you to train with the future with a greater regularity. God forbid to anybody to experience children's illnesses or diseases. I think, you and understand it.

I assure you, that you will grow thin bysto as soon as will cease to feed. Hardly-hardly patiences, it will be more complex or difficult further. And you in fact only right at the beginning of a way.

... Lapka...
17.02.2005, 19:33
Strange, and always it seemed to me, that after the termination or discontinuance of feeding on the contrary type or collect weight.....

In my opinion, nevertheless it is not necessary to hope, that itself will pass or take place, when you will cease to feed.

I would advise yoga (interiors on a place puts also a backrest treats), and pool (only that water was degrees 25) - good limfodrenazh and the general or common tonus.

miamur
24.02.2005, 17:09
Kitten you me have overtaken Half a year certainly I still agree to wait. Also it is assured that I shall grow thin in the summer. At me a bicycle the best friend! But I am afraid that than more longly it will be more complex or difficult to that to clean or remove superfluous zhirok... It so is valid? Or it is possible to not worry?

miamur
06.03.2005, 07:08
And has still forgotten to tell or say.. I wish to eat all time!!! It is even more than when there was a pregnant woman!!!

oin
08.03.2005, 00:16
[QUOTE =

The Kitten
]

[QUOTE =

Marion
]

Unfortunately, playing sports can lead to loss of milk.... Also that as a result receive: and the child have not finished feeding and have not grown thin as follows. It is necessary?

... Lapka...
09.06.2005, 12:31
Be not afraid to be engaged, but in pleasure. It is better to begin with quiet exercises like pilatesa, yogas, and interiors on a place will rise, and a back rasprjamitsja, and do not become worn out.

Be guided by the state of health.

Even if you will not be engaged, all the same you will have pumped up shoulders, arms or hand - neprmennyj an attribute of young mummies. All taki do not dismiss unceasing trainings with your liked gantelkoj