PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Suppositories

The visitor
27.11.2004, 07:32
I had a burning sensation and allocation similar as at a thrush... She descended or went to the doctor me has examined and has told or said that all in prjadke no thrush is present. And for prophylaxis has written out suppositories Klionum-n. After their application of allocation became transparent and any ezhednevki do not rescue or save;salvage... Simply tonuuuu!!!! And monthly should begin in the beginning of September and so have not begun (((

Prompt please what is this suppositories such and that it is possible to expect after their application

p.s. To me of 17 years

oin
03.01.2005, 07:24
I had a burning sensation and allocation similar as at a thrush... She descended or went to the doctor me has examined and has told or said that all in prjadke no thrush is present. And for prophylaxis has written out suppositories Klionum-n. After their application of allocation became transparent and any ezhednevki do not rescue or save;salvage... Simply tonuuuu!!!! And monthly should begin in the beginning of September and so have not begun (((

Prompt please what is this suppositories such and that it is possible to expect after their application

p.s. To me of 17 years

Not such opsnye suppositories as you think, restore flora of a vagina. Be checked up on the latent infections, such can be at them.

The otolaryngologist
08.06.2005, 16:39
Klionum-n is contained with Metronidazolum and Mycosolonum, i.e. components, one of which influences bacteriemic or bacterial flora, mainly anaerobic, the second-antimicotic. It is applied at treatment smeshchannyh infections vlvgalishchaju trihomoniaza (in structure of complex therapy). " For prophylaxis " it or him is not present sense to appoint or nominate, if, certainly, any gynecologic tool research is not necessary to you. The raised or increased vulval or vaginal secretion can testify to a hypersensibility to any of components of a preparation.