PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That it meant.....

The visitor
27.03.2005, 10:25
Sex was in September, in October have safely passed or have safely taken place monthly, and in November.... A delay some days

What is it can be?

Thanks....

DeLuxina
27.03.2005, 11:45
Mmmm.. You suggest to tell fortune Taro? Or?

The visitor
28.03.2005, 11:47
Mmmm.. You suggest to tell fortune Taro? Or?

The most interesting, that I not prelagala posmejatsja above my question

Marlene
31.03.2005, 20:52
Make the test... Of absence or presence of one be convinced precisely

Idigidra
31.03.2005, 22:20
How much days a delay that?

CAN have caught a cold, can perenervnichali, yes the heap of the reasons can be.

oin
04.04.2005, 06:26
Sex was in September, in October have safely passed or have safely taken place monthly, and in November.... A delay some days

What is it can be?

Thanks....

The more in detail about itself will tell, the it is more probable to receive exhaustive answer

The visitor
08.04.2005, 15:30
I did not catch a cold or did not chill, my nerves monthly never influenced presence.

Cycle at me enough the big, 35-40 days. And has already passed for 40....

Pregnancy if the last month monthly were is really possible or probable..?????

Though, on the beginning of December to the doctor I am written down in any case (me my big cycle does not arrange)....

oin
12.04.2005, 02:50
I did not catch a cold or did not chill, my nerves monthly never influenced presence.

Though, on the beginning of December to the doctor I am written down in any case (me my big cycle does not arrange)....

At you it is obvious with a cycle disagreement have gone or send. 40 days it are a lot of already... Failure what hormonal Can, the cyst can grows (TTT)... In any case to be checked up it is necessary.

The visitor
15.04.2005, 22:03

At you it is obvious with a cycle disagreement have gone or send. 40 days it are a lot of already... Failure what hormonal Can, the cyst can grows (TTT)... In any case to be checked up it is necessary.

Well disagreement with a cycle at me already were, the doctor wrote out to Diana 35, accepted hardly more half a year... All was restored. To drink has ceased, and the cycle each time became all more longly and more longly.

But vsyoravno, all is strange it.... And till December two more weeks to wait... I hope, that monthly vsyotaki will appear...

The visitor
20.04.2005, 02:33
kstate, also does not hurt anything, absolutely nothing disturbs (ttt)

And at a cyst like a pain what that from time to time arise... Is not present?

oin
22.04.2005, 20:31

If a cyst small she is not felt. The US comes to light or is taped only and at vulval or vaginal survey.

The visitor
27.04.2005, 19:20

If a cyst small she is not felt. The US comes to light or is taped only and at vulval or vaginal survey.

pasibo

Let's wait monthly and the beginning of December

oin
28.04.2005, 17:12

pasibo

Let's wait monthly and the beginning of December

Can buy or purchase still the test and prveritsja on pregnancy. Monthly can and to go at pregnancy. If suddenly the positive test will be, it will be necessary to run urgently to the doctor.

Sugarrr
01.05.2005, 14:50
Can buy or purchase still the test and prveritsja on pregnancy. Monthly can and to go at pregnancy. If suddenly the positive test will be, it will be necessary to run urgently to the doctor.

Monthly at pregnancy cannot go

On the earliest c there can be an ablution of a fetus, but this bleeding should not be confused to a high-grade menses. Most likely it would be poor or scanty botched work.

I advise to make the test or to be checked up at the doctor...

Anasha_aka
03.05.2005, 14:09
If you think, that pregnancy I on your place at once would buy or purchase the test.. And otsutvie monthly can be because of the different reasons, at each features of an organism.. The doctor will advise you more..

oin
05.05.2005, 16:17

Monthly at pregnancy cannot go

On the earliest c there can be an ablution of a fetus, but this bleeding should not be confused to a high-grade menses. Most likely it would be poor or scanty botched work.

I advise to make the test or to be checked up at the doctor...

How this ablution of a fetus?? Never in medicine it was necessary to hear such term.

_
06.05.2005, 15:06
Dear the author, me amazes your inattention to the health.

Pregnancy at you is not present is from area of a fantasy. You still in a year after sex vpomnili, that from love rodjatsja children.

It is available at you hormonal disturbances of a cycle. You if wish to save your invaluable female health should go to the gynecologist, it is desirable for the gynecologist-endocrinologist.

And to listen that he to you will tell or say, instead of that that at a forum prisovetujut.

Be afraid not of pregnancy, and sterilities or barrennesses.

The visitor
09.05.2005, 05:15
Dear the author, me amazes your inattention to the health.

Pregnancy at you is not present is from area of a fantasy. You still in a year after sex vpomnili, that from love rodjatsja children.

It is available at you hormonal disturbances of a cycle. You if wish to save your invaluable female health should go to the gynecologist, it is desirable for the gynecologist-endocrinologist.

And to listen that he to you will tell or say, instead of that that at a forum prisovetujut.

Be afraid not of pregnancy, and sterilities or barrennesses.

Thanks that have educated!

I wish to tell or say once again, that a menstrual cycle at me 35-40 (it is an extreme variant), and constant. And hormonal disturbance of a cycle consists that he on neskolko days more usual. I have begun to worry only because this month at me an obvious delay!!!

The visitor
08.06.2005, 04:08
The test for pregnancy has shown negative result

Today there was an infernal pain - sweat proshib at night, and a teeth was reduced

Well, I think, at last that! Has put a candle (from a pain) and further to sleep.

For the morning has found out, that monthly as did not happen........

To me it becomes already terrible......