PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Compression stockings for varices where to buy or purchase?

Страницы : [1] 2

Yuliana132
02.03.2005, 05:40
Compression stockings for varices where to buy or purchase in Moscow? Import. And their approximate cost. To mum I wish to buy or purchase.

Prompt, please.

Al'ka
02.03.2005, 09:36
Advice or Council: only stockings do not buy! From mind or wit with them you will descend or go. My friend- (the doctor on veins, in a national way) has told or said to me, as golfs (?) it is enough

natus
03.03.2005, 20:56
And what with them from mind or wit to descend or go, with stockings? Select the size, in the morning, not rising from bed, dress, and go all the day. Golfs, as a rule, are not effective enough, the compression should be distributed or allocated on all leg or foot.

To the author of a subject: stockings can be bought or purchased in drugstores or special interiors. The price from 550 rub (approximately, stockings Relaxan) and up to several tys (Sigvaris and so forth).

The visitor
07.03.2005, 06:02
I support or maintain! Stockings-it or -this;-thus a thing! And by the way, golfs are not simply noneffective, and simply harmful in most cases when for example problem veins are located (and they more often and are located) under koljanjami, that is just there where there is an elastic from a golf! I wear only stockings and is very happy with effect, there are no either gravities, or edemas, all compression is in regular intervals distributed-is shorter-only or in regular intervals distributed-more shortly-only;in regular intervals allocated stockings!

natus
11.03.2005, 01:21
I support or maintain! Stockings-it or -this;-thus a thing! And by the way, golfs are not simply noneffective, and simply harmful in most cases when for example problem veins are located (and they more often and are located) under koljanjami, that is just there where there is an elastic from a golf! I wear only stockings and is very happy with effect, there are no either gravities, or edemas, all compression is in regular intervals distributed-is shorter-only or in regular intervals distributed-more shortly-only;in regular intervals allocated stockings!

The visitor, and what stamp at you stockings?

Inverno
14.03.2005, 03:42
Oh, the visitor it I was Simply have seen an actual subject for myself and have forgotten to enter! Vobshchem stockings at me firms "sanaGens", now special for pregnant women (they to all still and a tummy support or maintain plus), and wore ordinary earlier. 30 euros cost or stand in district. To me well very much like also the most important I see, that the effect is! And by the form usual on a leg or foot kolgtki, and it is a lot of shades, and I read that, that is any ugly which and under a skirt are inconvenient for dressing...

natus
17.03.2005, 20:42
I have now looked in an Internet - at us such was not present.

Inverno
18.03.2005, 06:58
It is very a pity, that to is not present-th the business a good thing! I now in general on 140 den have passed, on last trimester the load increases or is enlarged, so in general is excellent or different! If at you a problem with veins and someone goes to Italy (about other countries I do not know, but here they in each drugstore) reserve to itself pairs or steams 2!

The visitor
19.03.2005, 03:51
And what with them from mind or wit to descend or go, with stockings? Select the size, in the morning, not rising from bed, dress, and go all the day. Golfs, as a rule, are not effective enough, the compression should be distributed or allocated on all leg or foot.

To the author of a subject: stockings can be bought or purchased in drugstores or special interiors. The price from 550 rub (approximately, stockings Relaxan) and up to several tys (Sigvaris and so forth).

Tell or Say, please, where exactly them it is possible preobresti. Very much I ask.

natus
21.03.2005, 22:02
It is very a pity, that to is not present-th the business a good thing! I now in general on 140 den have passed, on last trimester the load increases or is enlarged, so in general is excellent or different! If at you a problem with veins and someone goes to Italy (about other countries I do not know, but here they in each drugstore) reserve to itself pairs or steams 2!

140 den is not so much. About 1-st class of a compression. To Italy nobody goes, like, but at us and other stockings full.

natus
25.03.2005, 19:50
Tell or Say, please, where exactly them it is possible preobresti. Very much I ask.

You in Moscow live? Antivaricose stockings as I already wrote, are on sale in drugstores (in large precisely is), there are still special interiors.

Here some links, there it is in detail written

RELAKSAN

SIGVARIS

VENOTEKS

It is usual 1-st class of a compression and preventive are on sale without the prescription of the doctor, and 2-nd class and further - is better to consult to the doctor.

Inverno
27.03.2005, 04:13
I have enough and 140, any more do not recommend, while to what... And in general the stockings most popular here-it on 70 den, practically doctors recommend all such.

natus
30.03.2005, 17:15
I have enough and 140, any more do not recommend, while to what... And in general the stockings most popular here-it on 70 den, practically doctors recommend all such.

And VENOTEKS is in Italy?

I too to myself 140 buy, and 70 in general to all to recommend it is possible, for prophylaxis.

Inverno
30.03.2005, 23:46
No, VENOTEKS, did not see, though I in a principle constantly in one drugstore all zatavarivajus, can where and is... And what, good firm?

Arfa
01.04.2005, 14:15
I to myself have bought or purchased Medi Russia and is very happy! The truth they cost or stand dorogovato!

Arfa
04.04.2005, 22:57
According to the doctor-... They do not treat varices, but instead of bandage - super!

Yuliana132
07.04.2005, 03:16

You in Moscow live? Antivaricose stockings as I already wrote, are on sale in drugstores (in large precisely is), there are still special interiors.

Here some links, there it is in detail written

RELAKSAN

SIGVARIS

VENOTEKS

It is usual 1-st class of a compression and preventive are on sale without the prescription of the doctor, and 2-nd class and further - is better to consult to the doctor.

Thanks huge to you!!!

natus
07.04.2005, 11:25
No, VENOTEKS, did not see, though I in a principle constantly in one drugstore all zatavarivajus, can where and is... And what, good firm?

Like normal stockings. I to myself bought. But has surprised, that in the USA about them do not know, though they there and are made.

Arfa, and what is this stockings, how much are? And what at you a class of a compression?

natus
13.04.2005, 06:48
Thanks huge to you!!!

And tongue what for show?

Al'ka
18.04.2005, 15:54
nju-, buy to mum stockings

Yuliana132
22.04.2005, 02:11
Thanks huge to you!!!

And tongue what for show?

Oh, forgive or excuse

I not prigledelas, thought it too a smilie smiling

Thanks once again!!!

lenus
22.04.2005, 17:54
It is necessary to understand, that all the stockings described here - preventive and do not concern to medical compression linen. Medical belyo it is not measured denami, and only by a degree of a compression. And its or his cost from 2500 rub (stockings, golfs and stockings are cheaper). Medical belyo steals up vrachem- and 8 different measures are removed or taken out.

The visitor
28.04.2005, 05:24
According to the doctor-... They do not treat varices, but instead of bandage - super!

Marjana
28.04.2005, 11:40
I during pregnancy wore Venoteks and was happy or enough with them. But after pregnancy has gone to flebologu, he has told or said, what is it bad stockings, has written out COPPER. He stoja 3000, but I have bought or purchased them. They, certainly, more qualitatively and more strongly Venoteks, but 3000-in my opinion search for them!

Al'ka
10.05.2005, 08:56
Marjana, in Germany they 150 Euros cost or stand If chel. m the insurance of 70-90 % pays. But quality och. Good!