PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And with a cycle what to do or make now?

Alisik
07.06.2005, 13:12
Good afternoon! Tell or say please, than I am am threatened with reception djufastona from 5-th day of a cycle on 10 mg. In day if before I it or him accepted with 1525 day of a cycle on 20. In day. The matter is that I have not drunk up 5 tab. Also have begun smearing allocation, but very poor or scanty and only 2 days, then anything, though usually very plentiful and 5-7. Has decided to drink up djufaston, after a break, and now I do not know, as to do or make. Probably all cycle to itself has brought down, yes?. Prompt please, to finish drinking to me it or him up to 23 (month should be under the schedule) or to throw right now, or they even on djufastone will come, without a cancelling if should and how hormonal shifts? The child I want, and this month there is no probability to become pregnant with such mess? To the gynecologist even to go I am afraid, she will be not strongly happy or enough with my independence. Therefore I ask very much your advice or council.

evromedprestizh
07.06.2005, 19:20
It is impossible to give the reference in absentia. Reception of a preparation (the diagnosis and the purpose) is not clear. In such cases it is possible to discuss only all on reception.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.