PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Betadin

Seum
09.04.2005, 04:21
The doctor has registered to drink it or him in current of 7 days. As in general it operates or works... I simply do not understand zasuvyvaesh it or him there and what? To take out it is necessary then? And when it is better? Before a dream, probably?

natus
11.04.2005, 00:18
The Doctor has registered to drink it or him in current of 7 days. As in general it operates or works... I simply do not understand zasuvyvaesh it or him there and what? To take out it is necessary then? And when it is better? Before a dream, probably?

Generally these questions it was necessary to the doctor who appointed or nominated, and to set...

Yes, suppositories to take out it is not necessary (simply you enter them, and they into a vagina then rasstvorjajutsja).

If have appointed or nominated once a day, that, yes, before a dream.

Seum
19.04.2005, 21:56
The Doctor has registered to drink it or him in current of 7 days. As in general it operates or works... I simply do not understand zasuvyvaesh it or him there and what? To take out it is necessary then? And when it is better? Before a dream, probably?

Generally these questions it was necessary to the doctor who appointed or nominated, and to set...

Yes, suppositories to take out it is not necessary (simply you enter them, and they into a vagina then rasstvorjajutsja).

If have appointed or nominated once a day, that, yes, before a dream.

You it is direct everywhere to me have helped or assisted Spasibki

Seum
27.04.2005, 20:28
Has tried or tasted it or him today for the night the first time. Has changed for night of 2 linings. Water, all over again the truth hardly tinted from the candle followed practically, I think. It is normal?

Djujmovochka
07.06.2005, 16:38
Probably everyones not good bacteria left, therefore and there was a lot of liquid