PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unpleasant sensations, when pisaju.... ((((

26.10.2004, 06:12
Here about one week already such at me. I would not tell or say that to me painfully, the pain is not present. But there is any strange sensation.... Little bit unpleasant. And in a toilet I began to run often. Here is how prispichit it is sharp, what even I can not suffer. To run in a toilet from all legs or foots and almost by arms or hand I am clamped or cliped. Well though at home I sit, and that if worked, tjazhelovato it should. Can at somebody there was something similar? Tell, if know, what is it such can be.

Idigidra
09.11.2004, 08:31
Similar on a cystitis. Have caught a cold somewhere. Descend or go to the doctor, propishchet trays or basins and medicines and so while drink more cranberry morsa.

Nikiforovna
10.11.2004, 10:24
Yes, I too think, what is it a cystitis. But in any case descend or go to the doctor, and be not engaged in a selftreatment.

miu-??O
18.11.2004, 01:15
Yes, I too think, what is it a cystitis. But in any case descend or go to the doctor, and be not engaged in a selftreatment.

Ugu, he. Descend or go to the doctor, certainly, he will appoint or nominate treatment, and houses while, take a bottle or a heater, fill with its or her hot water and put to itself for the night is will temporarily relieve you of a pain while appointed or nominated vrachem antibiotics will not start to operate or work.

Ajrin
18.11.2004, 10:32
At me so the cystitis several years ago was shown. Necessarily descend or go to the doctor who will appoint or nominate to you necessary treatment.

Now you should exclude all from nutrition acute, acidic, salty and zharenye products. Plentiful drink for a lavage of a bladder Is recommended. Keep in heat. Recover!

_
04.12.2004, 16:34
I recently had a cystitis. In a drugstore has asked the pharmacist any medicine, she has offered a special antibiotic. Has accepted as it is told or said in the instruction, any more does not disturb like.. But at the doctor yet was not.. But on krajnenj to a measure I am not excruciated.

03.01.2005, 06:08
Oh devchyonki... Yesterday visitors came and dzhinchik have brought. And I from it or him and from beer each 10 minutes in a toilet am worn. So represent, all has passed or has taken place now)))

Ajrin
30.01.2005, 07:41
Oh devchyonki... Yesterday visitors came and dzhinchik have brought. And I from it or him and from beer each 10 minutes in a toilet am worn. So represent, all has passed or has taken place now)))

By the way, during an exacerbation of a cystitis of the use of alcohol it is necessary to avoid.

If beer has helped or assisted you, that, probably, you had "sand". I think, that to you well to hand over the analysis wet and to make US of kidneys.

The visitor
17.02.2005, 00:02

By the way, during an exacerbation of a cystitis of the use of alcohol it is necessary to avoid.

If beer has helped or assisted you, that, probably, you had "sand". I think, that to you well to hand over the analysis wet and to make US of kidneys.

Oh, passions that what! Such pains and troubles, and such simple treatment!

It is necessary to remember!

18.02.2005, 23:07
I think that sand precisely is not present. Couple of weeks handed over analyses - checked a status of my kidneys to write out new medicines. So at me with them all by way of. Means not pesochek it)))))

= =
07.06.2005, 15:13
I on would advise to be checked up on uroplazmu. Was at me such. Well that has gone to the doctor. The diagnosis - a cystitis, but it has been caused or called uraplazmoj in mocheispuskatelnom the channel. So it was necessary to treat uraplazmu, and the cystitis has passed or has taken place. And so - it is possible and to come to disease of a urethra. (fie, fie, fie - God forbid!!)