PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bad circulation - a bad blood???

Wigwam
23.03.2005, 19:22
At me very bad circulation. Always merznu. Legs or foots ice and to the face almost always reddish and besides bad zazhivljaemost on the face. Here I also have thought the blood bad can at me. Here I wish to go and hand over a blood (speak she then it is updated) Prompt - to hand over a blood harmfully or it is useful? And what by-effects can be.

foxik
29.03.2005, 03:29
Oh! Well you at once have put such diagnosis to yourselves? Occasions of that legs or foots merznut - thousand. Try or taste in the evening such procedure: on heels to paste a mustard plaster, to put on socks of socks of two pairs between which preliminary to fill a mustard powder (is possible woolen socks). Well and in such kind to sit houses in heat. And for an output or exit on street such (tourist) variant: put for a bottom or fundus of footwear in two-rub or -three times the curtailed or turned piece of the newspaper (she and a superfluous moisture will absorb also thermal effect will give). And in occasion of the reddish face - can at you simply vessels are close located? And a blood to hand over not harmfully, certainly. Even it is useful! Though generally to us, girls in this plan of more muzhiks has carried, since she hosh-?N once a month is updated for us

Wigwam
06.04.2005, 11:10
Oh! Well you at once have put such diagnosis to yourselves? Occasions of that legs or foots merznut - thousand. Try or taste in the evening such procedure: on heels to paste a mustard plaster, to put on socks of socks of two pairs between which preliminary to fill a mustard powder (is possible woolen socks). Well and in such kind to sit houses in heat. And for an output or exit on street such (tourist) variant: put for a bottom or fundus of footwear in two-rub or -three times the curtailed or turned piece of the newspaper (she and a superfluous moisture will absorb also thermal effect will give). And in occasion of the reddish face - can at you simply vessels are close located? And a blood to hand over not harmfully, certainly. Even it is useful! Though generally to us, girls in this plan of more muzhiks has carried, since she hosh-?N once a month is updated for us

Spasibochki .a about longly not healing sores that will advise

Kava
14.04.2005, 00:41
Spasibochki .a about longly not healing sores that will advise

Probably any vitamins B an organism does not suffice, but a blood here there is nothing.... By the way, legs or foots merznut can and at an anemia - and you still to hand over it or her be going to, at the lowered pressure too merznut... The reasons can be much, the doctor will establish or install exact.

Cvetochek
30.04.2005, 15:00
The blood badly in an extremity acts - go in for sports, any, go, run, float, yes everything.

The visitor
07.06.2005, 07:53
Many thanks to all