PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vopros

Simka21
22.04.2005, 14:42
All hello!

I as wrote that in a forum that I THERE had a greater or big dryness. Here I went to the doctor she have found at me molochitsu and have told or said that I drank more liquids. I have drunk a tablet, have put svechui have gone on the second analysis and all was ok. But in a week, again there, what that a dyscomfort. All cannot in a week will renew. Seichas there it is more vydeleny and nemongo also it is seldom scratched. I in the past to year treated a thrush of 6 days suppositories polizhinaks, and to me have very much helped or assisted, can not go again to the doctor and treat with them? That suppository to me not pmogla can? Or eto I could prostyt where that will catch a cold. I yesterday rinsed or gargled a camomile, like it became easier. What vi think?

Jane
24.04.2005, 03:40
When prostyla-nothing is scratched, and hurts in the bottom of a stomach or belly or a back. Simply this candle has not helped or assisted, can not podoshchla, and the latent infection which is not defined or determined by a simple smear can eat kakajato.

Simka21
26.04.2005, 01:27
But I handed over the analysis and all was ok. And how you look at that to put candles without the reference of the doctor?

Jane
07.06.2005, 06:44
1. Analyses different. Simply a smear take almost each time as you to the doctor go. A smear on SUGI (the latent -genital infections) more spetsfichesky. To me here recently did or made simple mazok-have found nothing, then for SUGI - the whole bouquet has come to light, it was necessary to be treated longly. If would not make, and did not know.

2. Candles from a thrush can and be put without the doctor. If precisely you know that a thrush. If she chronic or after a course antibiotikov-such often happens.