PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HAS BOTHERED TO SWEAT

E
07.01.2005, 09:44
HELP or ASSIST, EXPLAIN WHY IT OCCURS or HAPPENS? I VERY CLEAN, BUT AXILLAS me SIMPLY KILL the SWEATING. WITHOUT anti PRESPIRANTA IN GENERAL I DO NOT go ANYWHERE. IF the AXILLA I SHALL not smear, EVEN the SMELL SMALL is available. SO it is a shame to me WITH MYSELF, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO or MAKE MOREOVER IF I AM nervous EVEN I FEEL DROPLETS of SWEAT... ADVISE AS it is possible FROM IT or THIS WILL get rid

Idigidra
29.01.2005, 02:34
It is less to be nervous, it is less to drink coffee.

If at you an excessive sweating, i.e. a hyperhidrosis, try or taste an injection botoksa. Suffices for 6 months.

E
18.02.2005, 12:54
I AT ALL DO NOT DRINK COFFEE.

MYSHIK
17.03.2005, 02:16
E, try or taste antiperspirant VICHI, at me the girlfriend used, to her has very much liked, and the main thing, has much more decreased a diaphoresis!!!

Ljusen
28.03.2005, 16:16
And you to us come to Israel, here droplets of sweat flow and without excitement. Such heat that give My God. And if it is serious me too very longly this subject worried. And then I have gone to a drugstore and have told or said that I need an agent from the raised or increased sweating. Distances. Is called " anhydrol forte ". The second or third year polzuus. With it or him two times for the night you will spread and then week-one and a half you go not sweating axillas. Prikolno it turns out - axillas chilly, and all rest sweats. But I am happy or am..

* one minus-slightly burns a skin, then the skin oblazit.no personally I is ready on such victims for the sake of dry axillas.

Liolia
07.06.2005, 03:24
And with shchitovidkoj at all of you by way of?