PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with a tooth: (

Miette
05.11.2004, 06:37
There is a tooth. On a tooth some years a seal. And here today at night neither from that nor from this as has started to pull something under this seal. A nerve, perhaps. And as though to a nose gives, and in a nape. Has not slept absolutely and here I am excruciated To dental has entered the name only for tomorrow. Somebody the trouble has reasons, what is this? Outside does not hurt at all, to temperature does not react in any way. And shoots to itself seldom, but it is sick. Than threatens what see you tomorrow to make with it or him it is possible?

Emma
22.11.2004, 22:09
If it is a nerve, moreover and in zaplambirovannom a tooth probably it is necessary to suffer or bear only. Can eat any tablets which operate or work as local a frost, but it is not assured.

Marion
27.11.2004, 20:52
Very good tablets from dentagra Ketanov

Here the description:

Ketanov does not act opiatnye on receptors, therefore does not cause or cause collateral reactions from TSNS, respiratory depressions and a paresis of a smooth musculation.

Action: considering the above-stated data, it is easily possible to conclude, that Ketanov - very powerful or potent analgetic with useful protivo-inflammatory activity. Besides being an inhibitor of cyclooxygenase, Ketanov renders also febrifugal action.

The citation is taken from here: http: // medi.ru/doc/1005.htm

Marlene
13.12.2004, 18:53
Is better do or make nothing. Suffer or bear, though it and the uttermost p... ts. Therefore as it is not known, what is it can be, and it is not known that is better - a cold or warmly, soda or a camomile or a turn or still that....

Miette
27.12.2004, 14:28
Thanks for answers. I shall try to look for these tablets

Marion
05.01.2005, 20:54
Thanks for answers. I shall try to look for these tablets

Yes they in any drugstore are on sale. I always take them in holiday with myself, whether therefore as it is not enough that...

Red
25.01.2005, 21:05
Uuuuuuu... It will Be necessary to do or make a roentgen, can it is required to rearrange a seal also. And a tooth alive, channels not sealed up?

Miette
30.01.2005, 20:35
Uuuuuuu... It will Be necessary to do or make a roentgen, can it is required to rearrange a seal also. And a tooth alive, channels not sealed up?

Whether I shall tell or say precisely alive he, me still molars not udalaljali, and all nerves like on a place (t-O-) the Seal in this tooth very much greater or big. Still she I remember 2 times dropped out soon after the equipment or installation, it or her restored on a guarantee, more increasing or more and more raskovyrivaja a hole. And here there is she of year 2.

Tigercat
16.02.2005, 13:10
Try to spread with gel metrogil-, to me always helps or assists with such cases, in a drugstore is on sale.

Miette
01.03.2005, 04:16
Has bought or purchased already ketanov and night slept easy. Now here again begins. I here think, and if it or him is direct before dental to drink - it will be easier?

oin
09.03.2005, 13:13
Has bought or purchased already ketanov and night slept easy. Now here again begins. I here think, and if it or him is direct before dental to drink - it will be easier?

At all do not drink before visit to the doctor, it will smooth clinic and it will be difficult to him to define or determine character of these pains.

Kets
07.06.2005, 02:08
I from dentagra Nurofen polzuju, very effectively help or assist, on a floor of day suffices. And before a campaign to dental too it is possible.