PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Were gone monthly

impraimis
15.12.2004, 03:19
Here two months is not present monthly. Pregnancy is excluded. To the doctor to get out there is no opportunity. What is it can be?

Elly_lucky
19.12.2004, 01:27
Shortage of vitamins or rigid diet.

Franc
31.12.2004, 07:59
Can because of any stress! An overstrain or overvoltage, change of a climate, a delivery...

rain
16.01.2005, 11:01
And it can and dysfunction. So to the doctor nevertheless it is better to get out!!

_
03.02.2005, 13:56
Because of weight reduction can be

The woman-doctor
05.02.2005, 23:34
You do not grow thin? This or thus the first.

The second - and before what was a cycle and at what age the menses and how much to you now years has begun?

In general, it is a lot of questions, therefore, generally, first of all it is necessary not to guess at a forum, and to go to the gynecologist on internal consultation.

Success.

impraimis
21.02.2005, 05:29
You do not grow thin? This or thus the first.

The second - and before what was a cycle and at what age the menses and how much to you now years has begun?

In general, it is a lot of questions, therefore, generally, first of all it is necessary not to guess at a forum, and to go to the gynecologist on internal consultation.

Success.

I do not grow thin, the cycle was regular in 27-28 days for 3-4 days. A menses have begun in 11 years, now to me 36. One month prior to their disappearance or eradication though send or have come in time, but were smeared couple of days up to and to pair or steam after. And to the doctor there is no at me an opportunity to get out, well in any way!

The woman-doctor
07.06.2005, 00:13
You did or made the test for pregnancy?

If pregnancy is not present, all the same on the Internet anybody the diagnosis will not put you. It is necessary to go to the gynecologist on survey and to make US.